Dear MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Dear MPGH
You fucked up my life.

It's in the shit hole now.

Fuck ALL of you.

I hate you guys.

My head hurts.
Maybe I'll go to sleep.
Maybe I'll stay awake.
I don't know.


I skipped school Friday.

I feel like shit today.

I just realized what the fuck is going to happen to me, and that my choices are strictly limited.

MPGH is partly the cause of this. I'd explain how, but I don't give a damn to.

Fuck you guys.






This is my resignation.
Nooooooooooooo John
You better not forget me negro..
I respect your choice tho.. do whats best for you.

Bye.
Bye snailboi. It's your fault that you couldn't distinguish the importance between real life and a hacking forum though.
Have a good life bro

I wish you the best
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Bye snailboi. It's your fault that you couldn't distinguish the importance between real life and a hacking forum though.
Have a good life bro
This post pretty much sums up what I was going to say.
John!!! noooo!!! :*( i will miss ur long hair,, your a sweetheart, and i wish you the best, if im ever by cocoa ill let you know. <3's
I still think he should be de-cocksucked. I liked dis guy.
Seen dis before. He be back. Dis all he got now.
skippin school 1 day isnt bad
we are a family.
we'll will miss you deeply
lol at scruffy XD
he will be bak
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
he will be bak
Like how I just said..
Quitters get banned.

If you ever want to come back you'll need to smd.

You'll be back.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Quitters get banned.

If you ever want to come back you'll need to smd.

You'll be back.
Won't be able to resist the cock.



Lol bye snil
true that
o no is he permed
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?