Ban Appeal/False Ban
User ID: Oblix
Original thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...666&p=13754534
Reason of banning: Creating/Paying multiple accounts to bump/vouch for yourself
Intro:
So yesterday I was selling on my shop and everything was fine, people vouched for me, I made money, people received their games, everyone was happy. Except one butthurt guy. So this morning I found I was temporarily banned for the mentioned reason. Now going through the rules, it is fine for users even if they are new to vouch on my thread after using my service. Therefore having multiple new users vouch for me doesn't really mean I "created multiple accounts". It only means they saw my thread, and they don't really use MPGH that much. So in my clarification/proof section, I am going to mention the last three vouches on my thread which might have been suspicious and/or caused the ban.
Member ID: txtrzz
Dis.cord tag: Txtrz#02xx
Vouch:
Purchased game(s): No Man's Sky
Proof of delivery:
Chat proof:

Member ID: Kytex
Dis.cord tag: Kytex#58xx
Vouch:
Purchased game(s): x2 Rocket League® - Supersonic Fury DLC Pack
Rocket League® - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice DLC Pack
Proof of delivery:
Chat proof:

Extra Proof that it is not "paid vouch":
User paid with Wallet Codes.
Member ID: fuckboi6969
Dis.cord tag: Tyler#33xx
Vouch:
Purchased game(s): x2 Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Deluxe
Proof of delivery:
Chat proof:

Note:
Any hidden information in the proof pictures are sensitive and cannot be showed in public. Example: account names, login, password.. etc.
Conclusion:
All the vouches I got was after selling a product. That guy who claims those accounts are fake and the vouches are "paid" is nothing but a plagiarist hater, who realized that he cannot just copy paste my thread and open his own, and still couldn't compete with me. So he only went to fake reporting me. How desperate. Now, I expect my ban to be lifted as soon as a mod reads my appeal. But just for you to realize how flawed the "rules" are. There is no rule that says people cannot copy other people's threads and start their own shop (Confirmed by [MPGH]Shadow). So when I reported this guy for doing something logically and ethically wrong, he was not taken care of, but when he reports me over an alleged claim that is not even proven by forum rules, I get banned. So I think the only thing to be asked here is for mods to do their job. Thanks.
- - - Updated - - -
@Smoke @Shadow @Lily
Original thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...666&p=13754534
Reason of banning: Creating/Paying multiple accounts to bump/vouch for yourself
Intro:
So yesterday I was selling on my shop and everything was fine, people vouched for me, I made money, people received their games, everyone was happy. Except one butthurt guy. So this morning I found I was temporarily banned for the mentioned reason. Now going through the rules, it is fine for users even if they are new to vouch on my thread after using my service. Therefore having multiple new users vouch for me doesn't really mean I "created multiple accounts". It only means they saw my thread, and they don't really use MPGH that much. So in my clarification/proof section, I am going to mention the last three vouches on my thread which might have been suspicious and/or caused the ban.
Clarification/Proof
Member ID: txtrzz
Dis.cord tag: Txtrz#02xx
Vouch:
VOUCH
Purchased game(s): No Man's Sky
Proof of delivery:
REDEEMED
Chat proof:
CHAT

Member ID: Kytex
Dis.cord tag: Kytex#58xx
Vouch:
VOUCH
Purchased game(s): x2 Rocket League® - Supersonic Fury DLC Pack
Rocket League® - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice DLC Pack
Proof of delivery:
REDEEMED
Chat proof:
CHAT

Extra Proof that it is not "paid vouch":
PROOF++
Member ID: fuckboi6969
Dis.cord tag: Tyler#33xx
Vouch:
VOUCH
Purchased game(s): x2 Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Deluxe
Proof of delivery:
REDEEMED
Chat proof:
CHAT

Note:
Any hidden information in the proof pictures are sensitive and cannot be showed in public. Example: account names, login, password.. etc.
Conclusion:
All the vouches I got was after selling a product. That guy who claims those accounts are fake and the vouches are "paid" is nothing but a plagiarist hater, who realized that he cannot just copy paste my thread and open his own, and still couldn't compete with me. So he only went to fake reporting me. How desperate. Now, I expect my ban to be lifted as soon as a mod reads my appeal. But just for you to realize how flawed the "rules" are. There is no rule that says people cannot copy other people's threads and start their own shop (Confirmed by [MPGH]Shadow). So when I reported this guy for doing something logically and ethically wrong, he was not taken care of, but when he reports me over an alleged claim that is not even proven by forum rules, I get banned. So I think the only thing to be asked here is for mods to do their job. Thanks.
- - - Updated - - -
@Smoke @Shadow @Lily


