PostBan Appeal | Wrongly Banned.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Appeal | Wrongly Banned.
Hey,

I was giving out my stresser/booter to the community in VB section, I got banned for posting it under different links you can see it here.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Outside download links. Doing so again will result in a permanent ban.

I even specifically noted in the description with red bold letters, I do not know how to post download links such as the download attachments I even asked if someone could /help/ me post it I even posted virus scans. The link was to *******, I had nothing malicious posted within that link at all. I was just simply trying to release my booter/stresser to the community so they could boot off some scammers, or what ever they want to do with it I had no attention to effect anyone or break the rules this is why I think I should be unbanned right now because this is just non-sense and bullshit.

ACCOUNT INFORMATON:
Username: iNPURE
Registered: Yesterday
1- DDosing tools are not allowed on MPGH.
2- Direct download links are not allowed
3- Selling programs is not allowed

You broke three rules in your thread, and if you bothered reading the sticky with the title 'Rules & Guidelines (READ FIRST)' then you would have know how to correctly share your release. Your ban is valid.
@ @iNSAPURE Mayion has spoken and you failed to read the rules.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?