Lightbulb[Ban Appeal] my acc got permanent ban, im not doing any wrong

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Ban Appeal] my acc got permanent ban, im not doing any wrong
Hi,

At first, my old Account "nyxzryu" got banned yesterday, it's a PERMANENT banned for "FORMER SCAMMER" reason while i NEVER EVER scam any people here. I got registered 4 years ago and i was just being silent reader here, I have NEVER posted any selling services and or trade services.

I got this banned after i posted my services here, it was yesterday that i create the thread in user services section.
My services was "Doing semi clean paypal transfer" which is okay i think ( I read on User Services Guideline yesterday and found nothing about it, so i'll posted my services there ).

Maybe the MOD think im i a scammer ? I am NOT. if you're need me to go first, i will go first, it's okay for me. I AM ACCEPTED MIDDLEMAN AND ESCROW, THAT's for CUSTOMER SAFETY not MINE.

So please Clarify this.
Im not an english geek, sorry for my bad english.

Thanks,
If you got banned with the reason: "Former Scammer", then it was most likely because your IP matched a former scammer's IP. Also, just because you're willing to use an Official Middleman, that doesn't mean you're legitimate and won't scam. Plenty of scammers often try to use an Official Middleman so that they can seem like they're legitimate, complete a few deals and recover back the accounts/items they traded/sold right after. Either way, the Global Moderators/Moderators should reply to your thread with more details regarding your ban soon. Just wait patiently.
His main account was banned by @maddoggy00 I personally don't see a direct link to any other scammers.
I just looked into it again and I believe I saw a link to @somersby based on the multiple IP matches and overlap to the goods they each were trading. I may have had too many tabs up yesterday because after looking at it again it appears they actually weren't trading the same thing. If you guys don't see an overlap then I may have made a mistake.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
I just looked into it again and I believe I saw a link to @somersby based on the multiple IP matches and overlap to the goods they each were trading. I may have had too many tabs up yesterday because after looking at it again it appears they actually weren't trading the same thing. If you guys don't see an overlap then I may have made a mistake.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
His main account was banned by @maddoggy00 I personally don't see a direct link to any other scammers.
So please clarify this, Thanks
I don't really see an overlap between the two users. Ban lifted.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?