ban appeal

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
ban appeal
I was erroneously banned because I played this game literally all day every day. I was trying to get my guy really high level and you guys obviously messed that up with a permanent ban. I just tried to view "evidence" of this, and there was NOTHING FUCKING THERE. How can you ban me without evidence you fucking incompetent assholes? I demand to be unbanned or Im sueing your asses.

Sincerely yours, OWGM.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I was erroneously banned because I played this game literally all day every day. I was trying to get my guy really high level and you guys obviously messed that up with a permanent ban. I just tried to view "evidence" of this, and there was NOTHING FUCKING THERE. How can you ban me without evidence you fucking incompetent assholes? I demand to be unbanned or Im sueing your asses.

Sincerely yours, OWGM.
Go suck your dads dick. Stay banned.
Are u talking about game ? /
Yes im dumb enough to ask that . What game ?
Lawlawlawl not a ban appeal for this site dipshit.
I botted on RS to make money like Jan 2009 and an appeal opened.

Last appeal I said I had cancer so I had nothing better to do then play 24/7 for 2 weeks straight.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Lawlawlawl not a ban appeal for this site dipshit.
I botted on RS to make money like Jan 2009 and an appeal opened.

Last appeal I said I had cancer so I had nothing better to do then play 24/7 for 2 weeks straight.
You're dying from cancer and you spend 2 weeks on MPGH?? WOOOOWw looossserrrr....
Rotfl when I got my acc banned, I said I got hacked, and I fabricated a video of me tricking the fake hacker ( my friend ) into admiting that he hacked my account, on an alt acc, and edited the video to show it as having my acc name, it worked
Trolol
I hate Runescape
once i ran out of my 1 month membership
I quit.
RuneScape has and always will be a horrible failure.
I don't see why someone would pay to play it. I don't like WoW anymore than RuneScape, but if it were between the two, I'd pick WoW.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
RuneScape has and always will be a horrible failure.
I don't see why someone would pay to play it. I don't like WoW anymore than RuneScape, but if it were between the two, I'd pick WoW.
I don't like WoW at all.
I didn't pay for Runescape /
Just got a 1 month for free
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


I don't like WoW at all.
I didn't pay for Runescape /
Just got a 1 month for free
Ahh. Makes sense.
You dont gotta play it to bot it. I havent botted since Jan of last year, but when I did got like 40$ from selling accounts.. Nothing wrong about it when you make money doing it/nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
You dont gotta play it to bot it. I havent botted since Jan of last year, but when I did got like 40$ from selling accounts.. Nothing wrong about it when you make money doing it/nothing.
Don't cheat then cry about getting banned.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?