Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Post A lot of Questions

Hey guys, i was wondering, if someone could teach me how to write my own stuff and could tell me, what i Need to write an succesful hack, if you can do that or would like to do it, just message me on *******: BelastungsLord#9777

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA ONLINE View Post
    Hey guys, i was wondering, if someone could teach me how to write my own stuff and could tell me, what i Need to write an succesful hack, if you can do that or would like to do it, just message me on *******: BelastungsLord#9777
    learn c++, learn some assembly to where you can atleast follow along. try to understand ida and work your way around it(multiple guides for this). then learn to write in kernal and figure out how to hide your cheat from battleye. once you understand all that you should know what to do. start with other games such as assault cube like always to learn how to find pointers and use rpm/wpm to interact with the memory externally. then figure out how to rewrite your cheat to inject it, then figure out how to utilize directX to draw. literally just dick around with everything until it makes sense
    Last edited by gogogokitty; 08-17-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gogogokitty For This Useful Post:

GTA ONLINE (08-29-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do i actually Need to learn 3 coding languages? I mean i´ve never dealt with any coding language before in any way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA ONLINE View Post
    Do i actually Need to learn 3 coding languages? I mean i´ve never dealt with any coding language before in any way.
    c++ and a general understanding of how to read assembly. if youve never really written any sort of program before then thats where you should start. start learning c++ for a few(4+ imo) months until you can pretty much create what you want before really diving into how to make cheats. start with cheat engine and learn to find static addresses(use call of duty for example, there are no pointers/offsets for basic things in solo zombies such as points to make life easier for now) and learn how to access the games memory and read/write(rpm/wpm) to the address you found in cheat engine. then move onto a game with multi level pointers such as assault cube and do the same thing, then learn how to use the static address and the offsets to find the address you need to write to(use a for loop, read the address, then add the offset, then read the address again, add the offset and read the address again and so on and so on depending on how many offsets you have). assembly comes into play when you use things such as ida/olly, they can make your life alot easier but your probably 5 months from this point, just stick to learning c++ and get comfortable, figure out how things work and why. try to create simple projects that you find online such as a soda machine, write it once, then do another project. then go back to the soda machine and rewrite it, odds are the second time your code will be much better and you will have learned little tricks to improve it.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gogogokitty For This Useful Post:

GTA ONLINE (08-29-2018)

Thanks
    you need to find a way to bypass battleye anti cheat if your looking to make a memory based cheat and yh thats it, making the cheat wont be too hard if you have some experiance if not then making ur own cheats will be imposssible with no knowledge

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scammer_gets_scammed_xd For This Useful Post:

GTA ONLINE (08-29-2018)

Thanks
    lots of stuff to learn but to start with just learn c++ programming as it will teach you how to work and manipulate memory, once you learn programming start learning to read assembly language and reverse engineer. There are alot of great tutorials on reverse engineering specifically on tuts4you website; once you learn reverse engineering its time to move onto working with the tools of reverse engineering I highly suggest using x64dbg for debugger and ida for static analysis.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greythorne For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (08-26-2018),GTA ONLINE (08-29-2018)