Ban Appeal

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Appeal
Hello.
I am going to make this as brief as possible.

I was banned on my main account: Oblix at first for 30 days. I tried to appeal this ban but moderator Smoke didn't give me the chance to reply and he banned the account I opened the dispute with, reason "was browsing around the forums".
Here is the thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post13853046

So what I did is create a new account to PM a higher staff so they can deal with him, but instead I got banned also on that account for "ban-evading" because I was trying to get 15 post count so I can PM a mod.

So now I got perma-banned on Oblix.

5-6 weeks later (now), the original ban would have been lifted if I wasn't mistakenly perma-banned for only trying to reply to the appeal or contact a mod. So I decided to make another account (Ze'os) to start selling again. I did that only after my original ban would have been lifted.

You might ask why I didn't submit this appeal before, it is because I didn't have the chance, I got perma-banned while trying to PM a mod, so creating another account would get me banned again. (which also did this time)

Moderator @[MPGH]Silent talked to me and I didn't lie to him that I am Oblix, I explained him the situation and he said I should open an appeal after he bans me to clear it out. Also because he didn't really understand the case.🤦 he sucks



- - - Updated - - -
@Silent @Ahl @Shadow @Hova
just gonna put this here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13934867

just fyi, i wrote the first paragraph before i got the admission.
fyi 2.0: i just read some of the quote. i went on about asking him why he scammed.... xd... just realized he wasn't banned for scamming, it was some other crap... goes to show how much i know about the situation. @Smoke @Shadow u two know the situation.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
just gonna put this here

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13934867

just fyi, i wrote the first paragraph before i got the admission.
fyi 2.0: i just read some of the quote. i went on about asking him why he scammed.... xd... just realized he wasn't banned for scamming, it was some other crap... goes to show how much i know about the situation. @Smoke @Shadow u two know the situation.
Yes, I was not banned for scamming, the only reason I was perma-banned was because I tried to make a new account to contact a mod (account name: Oblox111), I think @Ahl banned me for it so they might be the one to decide this.

@ @Ze'os13443

I'm assuming this is a joke...If not then i'm going to make it very brief and direct.

Your sales thread on your original account(Oblix) you had multiple upon multiple accounts self-vouching yourself or trying to bump your thread up with useless questions/spam, any global moderator and admin can check it as thoroughly as i did to instantly be able to tell that you should never be allowed back into MPGH as it's clear you have no interest in legitimately being in the marketplace. Your excuse is unbearably dumb as with the new IM system(also don't think i didn't see the 3 other accounts you made as they have been banned too for spamming a few weeks ago) you don't need 15 posts to message a staff member ever or even if you don't want to message someone that way you can do what you just did by making a staff dispute to appeal your ban but it's not needed anymore as you won't have a chance.

Anyway go ahead and close this. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahl
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?