[Discussion] Official Bitcoin Price Discussion Thread

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[Discussion] Official Bitcoin Price Discussion Thread
Due to the fact many people are starting the same thread about the price of Bitcoin over and over again (including myself), this will now be the official thread to discuss the price of Bitcoin.

If you have a specific thread you want to make on the price, then go ahead. If you're just making a thread to complain/boast about the price without a good reason, then this is the thread to post on.

Edit: Now that we are seeing pricing go up. Feel free to make milestone threads of the bitcoin price. Its time we celebrate
I personally think that bitcoin will bottom out at 2500-3000$ due to the support; Current resistance is at 3500$~ due to price BTC being around 3325$~. Therefore, It'll be a bearish trend for a while due to tax season coming up in Feb to April. There might be a spike in price during the christmas, If people want to buy bitcoin for their kids and family members, but i doubt it'll effect the price as much. Also, the hype for bitcoin is gone... Unless there is a sudden change in the economics of society or Approval of the Bitcoin ETF or Countries adapting to Bitcoin. Bitcoin only spiked so far so fast is due to Hype. This is coming from a daytrader from March 2017 to March, 2018 and been in the Bitcoin community since Late 2014. If you are like me, who is hodling for long term results prices like these doesn't matter at all. I know for a fact society will eventually adapt cryptocurrency as a payment resolution, which will increase the price of bitcoin.

I would suggest to HODL Cryptocurrency as a long term investment and trade on Forex or Regular Stocks such as Nvidia, Snapchat, Apple, Google etc. Just diversify your portfolio and eventually you'll even out your money.

Don't take this as a financial advice and blame me after, It's just my opinion.
so........... should i bail out my 97 dollar worth btc which has now gone down to 81$? or.......... should i wait till next year to see a BOOM! in btc and make even or more on the initial investment :3?
This is big fall.
Litecoin went up 15% today.
Quote Originally Posted by Tacobell's View Post
Litecoin went up 15% today.
Dont really think it can get to a point where bitcoin is. Bitcoin seem to jump up to survive from drowning XD
HODL until the price for a coca cola is 5000$
3-400 years by now
Price is going up now what you guys think should we keep BTC?
I usually make them to $ to keep them no idea what should I do
should I be greedy or play safe?
Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
Price is going up now what you guys think should we keep BTC?
I usually make them to $ to keep them no idea what should I do
should I be greedy or play safe?
imo, price went up too fast, its just temporary. Probs gonna make a lower low.
Fact is the crytocurrency markets were pumped by Tether in a feedback loop that caused BTC and other cryptocoins to explode. Demand = Price increase. Support is lacking because price fell to pre explosion levels and people got burned. It will go up, but who knows why and when.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Fact is the crytocurrency markets were pumped by Tether in a feedback loop that caused BTC and other cryptocoins to explode. Demand = Price increase. Support is lacking because price fell to pre explosion levels and people got burned. It will go up, but who knows why and when.
What is your prediction? Do you feel a 2020 or so blow up? or is it going to simmer and die?
I bought 3k worth of BTC when it dropped from 5k 11/20, I will hold it until it goes 5k+ or I will die with it... I knew it could take a while when I bought, but I didn't expect the price to go as low as 3k... Still, I'm betting it will go up.
Quote Originally Posted by shennox View Post
I bought 3k worth of BTC when it dropped from 5k 11/20, I will hold it until it goes 5k+ or I will die with it... I knew it could take a while when I bought, but I didn't expect the price to go as low as 3k... Still, I'm betting it will go up.
its gone up to 4k
Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
its gone up to 4k
Ever thought of a career as investment advisor? Kappa
Quote Originally Posted by shennox View Post
Ever thought of a career as investment advisor? Kappa
:3 compliment or? :3
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?