[Official]3DMA Contest DISCUSSION THREAD

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Official]3DMA Contest DISCUSSION THREAD
Keep the entry thread clean!!
Chit-chat about them here!
Thanks, this is better. /
Yep, it was getting reeealy annoying, that I couldn't see the entry's from the chit-chatting /
Dates of Contest
Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovexxx1 View Post
date of results?
Well, it will be closed on November 1.
A voting thread will be created in either Nov. 1, or 2.
You have the ability to vote till Nov. 8.
(Note: You can vote this long, because not alot people are on Modeling and Animation Section.)
Thank ya...BTW your entry rulez.
nice_________________
Ok, chit-chat started again on entry thread, so I'm saying it again:
DISCUSS IT HERE!!
It will be closed on Nov 1st, until that I ask everyone NOT to write anything in it.
Not even asking for more entrys!!
Who else is planning on entering?

I might if I can finish on time...
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
Who else is planning on entering?

I might if I can finish on time...
Idk who exactly, everyone on the submission thread, as far as I know.
Still, it has an ending date, no matter of the submissions.
lol no submissions yet
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
lol no submissions yet
Then make one
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


Then make one
I hope You will win :-P haha you wont... BUT If you could read this than you will win.
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
I hope You will win :-P haha you wont... BUT If you could read this than you will win.

So I'll win
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?