[ WINDOWS / MAC ] Cetera R9.1 & Revenant R4.1
Quick hotfix since the AQW team seems to meddle with their loader a lot. Happy Holidays!
Refer to the old thread for more information
Cetera
Revenant
How do I get the MAC version to work?
Thank you to freakishly for the solution!
Originally Posted by freakishly
Is there a Linux version?
Unfortunately, adobe doesn't support Linux so I'm going to have to find a way to be able to do this.
Unfortunately, it seems that MAC has dropped support for running programs published by Adobe Flash itself so I will only release the windows versions and the MAC users would have to use WINE to run the program
Cetera
Revenant
Refer to the old thread for more information
Cetera
Code:
12/18/2018 - Revision 9.1 - Updated flash player to the latest version - Fixed stuck login
Code:
12/18/2018 - Revision 4.1 - Updated flash player to the latest version - Fixed stuck login
Thank you to freakishly for the solution!
Unfortunately, adobe doesn't support Linux so I'm going to have to find a way to be able to do this.
Unfortunately, it seems that MAC has dropped support for running programs published by Adobe Flash itself so I will only release the windows versions and the MAC users would have to use WINE to run the program
Cetera
Code:
12/26/2018 - Revision 9.2 - Second attempt to fix stuck authenticating that is still persisting for some users
Code:
12/26/2018 - Revision 4.2 - Second attempt to fix stuck authenticating that is still persisting for some users

?

