PostInjexD 2.0.1.9 [ManualMap] [Nice GUI]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
InjexD 2.0.1.9 [ManualMap] [Nice GUI]
InjexD New and Improved
I released InjexD like last year and I didn't care much of it. I never bothered to fix ManualMap injection or even update it.

This Injector features a nice MaterialGUI that I got from Github. You can use this for any process if it works. You can now browse for dll's!
I wrote this in C# using Visual Studio 2017 for those who cares. I used MaterialSkin as my GUI. Not the best, but looks nice for small applications like this.

 
Screenshots

-


VirusTotal
Jotti

Your anti-virus will detect a false positive, don't fear!
InjexD_mpgh.net.zip1.3 MB · 3,135 downloads 22/64 malicious
~Didn't mean to post~
cool injector but easy crackable private msg me for source
Quote Originally Posted by hitlerware View Post
cool injector but easy crackable private msg me for source
What do you gain from cracking this though. It's a public injector. If you want to decompile it and use the source, go for it lol.
nice work , thk U very much
WHat is manual map injection type? Is is bypassing for example EAC? Just a general question.
(
No lmao, Manual Map is a good injection method, but not enough for EAC
Great, thanks a lot! Will check it out definitely.
Thanks for the release
crash after injecting
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us