Infinite Prestige/Item Exploit (WILL BE PATCHED SOON)
After the 2.5.0 patch a glitch was discovered which allowed players to insta switch characters (and also items) to get them prestiged for free.
BE CAREFUL -- The devs said in their latest live stream (19-01-24) that it will be fixed soon and that "..anyone using it should expect a ban"
The question is -- is this detectable in any way?
Since this is my first post I cannot provide the links, but search for:
"Dead By Daylight 2.5.0 Prestige Glitch *1/24/2019 Not yet taken measures.*" on youtube and
"BUG/EXPLOIT TO GET INFINITE ITEMS AND PRESTIGE FOR FREE" on the dbd forums for all the info you will need.
If you have any idea if it is detecteble feel free to comment below. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BANS, DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.
BE CAREFUL -- The devs said in their latest live stream (19-01-24) that it will be fixed soon and that "..anyone using it should expect a ban"
The question is -- is this detectable in any way?
Since this is my first post I cannot provide the links, but search for:
"Dead By Daylight 2.5.0 Prestige Glitch *1/24/2019 Not yet taken measures.*" on youtube and
"BUG/EXPLOIT TO GET INFINITE ITEMS AND PRESTIGE FOR FREE" on the dbd forums for all the info you will need.
If you have any idea if it is detecteble feel free to comment below. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BANS, DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.

