Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe 2.0 View Post
    That is so farfetched, you must be one of them.
    hi gayman

my dad beats me

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    Once again Joe talking out of his ass like he usually does. Clueless.
    If people don't want muslims getting angry about these things, maybe they should stop being 80 IQ Bogans and insulting their religion. Also the fact that you post threads with sources being metro and other shitty newspapers who are known for being clickbait shows me you don't know what you're talking about and posted this only to get others to hate. Someone who speaks arabic has already clarified to you bogans that it's very similar, still you continue to argue "HURR DURR IT'S NOT SIMILAR I GOOGLED THE ARABIC LETTERS" clowns.

- - - Updated - - -

>September 2018
    maybe you should go back to reddit, you seem to have come from there fggt
    Yeah, but what about Muslims attacking other people because of their religious? You must be a bloody dink dong to think that just because someone in muslim, they have more right to use their own religious to attack other people, no matter of which God they follow. And, what is even more funnier is that you're saying that someone who may as well touched the paper with their wet finger is somehow to blame the organization who made the ass paper, do you realize how dumb that sounds?

Now let's use join date, shall we? Since you used to attack someone else based of that.
    Your join date is 09.10.08
    Your Reputation is: 36
    Your Thanks is: 143

A lot less to what @ItsBl4z3 has -- if someone IQ was detemind on when they joined and how long they've been in this forum, then I'd say you within 10/11 years have lost it with counter arguments than any kind of a ****** can come up with, join date has nothing to do with anything, you're literally irrelevant piece of shit who has been absent from the forum for 10/11 years, and now suddenly appear out of nowhere to comment on how stupid Joe is and call someone else a reddit ******, how fucking stupid are you? Go back to living under the rock that you once came out of, go protect to stupid Religious that Islamic people uphold while their religious is nothing but non-peaceful
    Last edited by Charion; 02-10-2019 at 05:10 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

ItsBl4z3 (02-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post

Yeah, but what about Muslims attacking other people because of their religious? You must be a bloody dink dong to think that just because someone in muslim, they have more right to use their own religious to attack other people, no matter of which God they follow. And, what is even more funnier is that you're saying that someone who may as well touched the paper with their wet finger is somehow to blame the organization who made the ass paper, do you realize how dumb that sounds?

Now let's use join date, shall we? Since you used to attack someone else based of that.
    Your join date is 09.10.08
    Your Reputation is: 36
    Your Thanks is: 143

A lot less to what @ItsBl4z3 has -- if someone IQ was detemind on when they joined and how long they've been in this forum, then I'd say you within 10/11 years have lost it with counter arguments than any kind of a ****** can come up with, join date has nothing to do with anything, you're literally irrelevant piece of shit who has been absent from the forum for 10/11 years, and now suddenly appear out of nowhere to comment on how stupid Joe is and call someone else a reddit ******, how fucking stupid are you? Go back to living under the rock that you once came out of, go protect to stupid Religious that Islamic people uphold while their religious is nothing but non-peaceful
    The conversation is not even about "attacks", you're just looking for any excuse to spout hate. I didn't even read your whole post, read the first line and i knew you're just another butthurt little nerd. The whole situation is regarding the toilet paper and how it affects muslims, you have no point, blaze didn't even bother posting because he's just a shitposter who likes this. Again he told someone to go to reddit, so i told him he belonged there since he recently joined and most likely visits reddit way before he even found this site. You have no points, just give up you 80 IQ cocksucker. You're just a spammer, look your post count and join date. Hilarious how people who joined in recent years think jsut because they have thousands of posts of gibberish, they're valuable and their opinion actually matters.
    Last edited by gangster08; 02-10-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The conversation is not even about "attacks", you're just looking for any excuse to spout hate. I didn't even read your whole post, read the first line and i knew you're just another butthurt little nerd. The whole situation is regarding the toilet paper and how it affects muslims, you have no point, blaze didn't even bother posting because he's just a shitposter who likes this. Again he told someone to go to reddit, so i told him he belonged there since he recently joined and most likely visits reddit way before he even found this site. You have no points, just give up you 80 IQ cocksucker. You're just a spammer, look your post count and join date. Hilarious how people who joined in recent years think jsut because they have thousands of posts of gibberish, they're valuable and their opinion actually matters.
    And, you think your opinion and value matters? Who the fuck are you even? Nobody here knows except the fact that you've had an account in here for 10-11 years, and so what? Just because you are an old user from way back then does not mean anyone in this forum has to value you and your Muslim loving opinion, you're not even trying to address the fact how @InCognito said a lot about how Muslim or Islam is not religious of Peace, you completely ignored it.

It's like saying Dave made this forum, he is the head admin and everyone should value him and his opinions because he had an account for 14 years. You cannot be that stupid, someones join date does not mean someones opinions are meaningful of any sense of way, or they are valuable individual to this forum, I'd like to see your history of being part of MPGH for these past 10 years, u probably have none, Mr, I am most valuable and my opinion matters.
    Last edited by Charion; 02-10-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe 2.0 View Post
    That is so farfetched, you must be one of them.
    "yOu MuSt Be OnE oF tHeM" wow nice you really got me there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post

https://www.reddi*****m/r/islam/

found the perfect place for u to complain about this
    uhhh no. I'm gonna "complain" about it right here because this is exactly what this thread is about. What you just said is completely idiotic. I was just responding to someone else which i'm allowed to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...not-peace.aspx

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._of_peace.html

https://www.quor*****m/Is-it-true-tha...-this-religion

https://www.answeringmuslims.com/201...pe-female.html

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4...ling-innocents

While Muslims in western countries are out here being angry about how they aren't catering to their every wants and needs, the others are out there killing and raping people. Hypocrites.
    Uhh time to destroy your cherrypicked fallacy based argument.

These are some of the claims:
    "#1
    18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so)."
    According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 119, respectively). However, 41 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack at an Orlando, Florida night club in 2016."

alright on top of that all Islamic scripture teaches that killing of innocents and killing that is not out of self defence is strictly forbidden.

"Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!."
    Quran 5:32

Also there is another claim people make that anyone who isn't Muslim goes to hell. This is apparently according to Islamic scripture, here is my response: "Surely, those who believed in Allah, and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians, -whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day, and does good deeds - all such people will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no reason for them to fear, nor shall they grieve."
    Quran 2:62

3. "Jihad may be waged to spread Islam and force conversions -- a holy war."
    This is the verse from the Quran they try to use to prove that: "And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do." Quran 8:39

But they are idiots because they are cherrypicking the verse without even reading the one before.
    "Say to those who have disbelieved [that] if they cease, what has previously occurred will be forgiven for them. But if they return [to hostility] - then the precedent of the former [rebellious] peoples has already taken place." Quran 8:38

Keep in mind disbeliever does not refer to someone who does not believe in Islam, but someone who knows the truth yet continues to try to deny it and attack it.

Ok here is the last claim I will respond to today:
    "6. A woman captive of jihad may be forced to have to sex with her captors (now owners)."
    The verse they take out of context to prove this is:
    "And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."

Quran 4:24

I will try to clear this for you.

first we have to know that Islam didn’t create slavery or forbid it , as all of us know that slavery was before Islam and it ends in the world only few decades ago.

Islam only give the slaves more rights and encourage the Muslims to give them their freedom, and many of the prophet companions were slaves who had their freedom and they converted because they saw in Islam there is no different between black and white.

“Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification; And have in their minds no favour from any one For which a reward is expected in return, But only the desire to seek the Countenance, Of their Lord, Most High; And soon they shall attain complete satisfaction.” (Quran 92:18-21)

rape is not allowed in Islam even with your wife, i don’t understand how educated people in 2017 still believe that 1.5 billion Muslims can rape their wives.

and sex outside marriage is not allowed also, so what about the women slaves and sexual relationship ?

the verse explain the rights for the captives.

the short answer is : if you want to have sex with her then she will have “some” rights as your wife she is not a stranger woman any more and her son will be your son

the prophet himself he gave a great example when he asked his captive woman to choose between going back to her homeland or to accept him as a husband and she agreed to marry him, you can read her story here Safiyya bint Huyayy - Wikipedia

the long answer :

وَالْمُحْصَنَـتُ مِنَ النِّسَآءِ إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكْتَ أَيْمَـنُكُمْ

“Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.”

The Ayah means, you are prohibited from marrying women who are already married,

إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكْتَ أَيْمَـنُكُمْ

“except those whom your right hands possess”

except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant and they will have rights as your wife so its not a sex outside marriage.

كِتَـبَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ

“Thus has Allah ordained for you”

means, this prohibition was ordained for you by Allah. Therefore, adhere to Allah’s Book, do not transgress His set limits, and adhere to His legislation and decrees.

The Permission to Marry All Other Women

وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَّا وَرَاءَ ذَلِكُمْ

“All others are lawful”

meaning, you are allowed to marry women other than the prohibited types mentioned here

أَن تَبْتَغُواْ بِأَمْوَلِكُمْ مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَـفِحِينَ

“provided you seek them (with a dowry) from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication,”

you have to give money to your wife and for female slaves , all through legal means,َ

“(desiring) chastity, not fornication.”

its not a sex outside marriage , she now has rights.

“but if you agree mutually (to give more) after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you.”

here the woman is the one who decide her mahr

إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيماً حَكِيماً

“Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.”

is suitable here, after Allah mentioned these prohibitions.

This is a brief summary of some of the principles of dealing with slaves in a just and kind manner:

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – There is nothing wrong with slaves having precedence over free men in some matters

- with regard to any religious or worldly matters in which he excels over him. For example, it is valid for a slave to lead the prayer. ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers had a slave who would lead her in prayer. Indeed the Muslims have been commanded to hear and obey even if a slave is appointed in charge of their affairs.

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb.

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”

[al-Noor 24:33]

This is how Islam treats slaves justly and kindly.

One of the results of these guidelines is that in many cases, the slave would become a friend of his master; in some cases the master would regard him as a son. Sa’d ibn Haashim al-Khaalidi said, describing a slave of his:

He is not a slave, rather he is a son whom [Allaah] has put under my care.

He has supported me with his good service; he is my hands and my arms.

Another result of the Muslims treating slaves in this manner is that the slaves became part of Muslim families as if they were also family members.

Gustave le Bon says in Hadaarat al-‘Arab (Arab Civilization) (p. 459-460): What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right. End quote.

How did non-Muslims treat slaves?

Attitude of the Jews towards slaves:

According to the Jews, mankind is divided into two groups: the Israelites form one group and all of mankind is another group.

As for the Israelites, it is permissible to enslave some of them, according to specific teachings contained in the Old Testament.

As for people other than the Israelites, they are a low-class race according to the Jews, who may be enslaved via domination and subjugation, because they are people who are doomed to humiliation by the heavenly decree from eternity. It says in Exodus 21:2-6:

“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.

4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'

6 then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life”

As for enslaving non-Hebrews, this is done by taking them captive or overpowering them, because they believe that their race is superior to others, and they try to find a justification for that slavery in their distorted Torah. So they say that Ham the son of Noah – who was the father of Canaan – angered his father, because Noah was drunk one day and became naked as he was sleeping in his tent, and Ham saw him like that. When Noah found out about that after he woke up, he got angry and he cursed his progeny who were descendents of Canaan, and he said – according to the Book of Genesis 9:25-26): “Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.’ He also said, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.’”

In the same chapter (v. 27) it says: “May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his [or their] slave”.

In the Book of Deuteronomy 20:10-14, it says:

“When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.

12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.

13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves”

In the history the slave trade continued at the hands of English companies that obtained the right of monopoly with the permission of the British government, then gave free rein to British subjects to enslave people. Some experts estimate that the total number of people seized by the British during slavery and exiled to the colonies between 1680 and 1786 CE was around 2,130,000.

When Europe made contact with Black Africa, this contact led to human misery during which the black people of that continent were faced with a major calamity that lasted for five centuries. The states of Europe came up with evil ways of kidnapping these people and bringing them to their lands to serve as fuel for their revival, where they burdened them with more work than they could bear. When America was discovered, the calamity increased and they became slaves in two continents instead of just one.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says (2/779) on the topic of slavery: Hunting slaves in the villages that were surrounded by the jungle was done by lighting fires in the straw of which the corrals surrounding the villages were made, then when the villagers fled to open land, the British hunted them down with whatever means they had at their disposal.

During the period from 1661 to 1774, for every million Black Africans who reached the Americas, a further nine million died during the hunting, loading and transportation. In other words, only one tenth of those who were hunted survived and actually reached the Americas, where they found no rest or relief, rather they were subjected to hard labour and torture.

At that time, they had laws which any wise person would be ashamed of.

Among these evil laws were those which said that any slave who transgressed against his master was to be killed, and any slave who ran away was to have his hands and feet cut off, and he was to be branded with hot iron; if he ran away again, he was to be killed. How could he run away if his hands and feet had been cut off?!

It was forbidden for a black man to become educated, and the jobs of whites were forbidden to coloureds.

In America, if seven black people gathered together, that was regarded as a crime, and if a white man passed by them it was permissible for him to spit at them and give them twenty lashes.

Another law stated that the blacks had no soul and that they possessed no smartness, intelligence or willpower, and that life existed only in their arms.

To sum up, with regard to his duties and service to his master, the slave was regarded as sane, responsible and punishable if he fell short, but with regard to his rights, he had no soul and no being, and he was not more than a strong pair of arms!

Finally, after many centuries of enslavement and oppression, there came the protocol to abolish slavery and strive to put an end to it, in a resolution issued by the United Nations in 1953 CE.

I can disprove your claims all day but I honestly have more important things to do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teagaaf For This Useful Post:

gangster08 (02-10-2019)

Thanks

And, you think your opinion and value matters? Who the fuck are you even? Nobody here knows except the fact that you've had an account in here for 10-11 years, and so what? Just because you are an old user from way back then does not mean anyone in this forum has to value you and your Muslim loving opinion, you're not even trying to address the fact how @InCognito said a lot about how Muslim or Islam is not religious of Peace, you completely ignored it.

It's like saying Dave made this forum, he is the head admin and everyone should value him and his opinions because he had an account for 14 years. You cannot be that stupid, someones join date does not mean someones opinions are meaningful of any sense of way, or they are valuable individual to this forum, I'd like to see your history of being part of MPGH for these past 10 years, u probably have none, Mr, I am most valuable and my opinion matters.
    "Muslim loving opinion, you're not even trying to address the fact how @InCognito said a lot about how Muslim or Islam is not religious of Peace,"
    oppose to what? muslim hating opinion? which is you? internet racists are hilarious, if you're so focused on expressing your hate towards islam, please do so IRL so someone can put you in your place. You can think "islam is not a religion of peace etc", it's just your opinion and not fact. You derailed the thread from talking about the toilet paper into just typical islam racist nonsense. Seems the non-stop spamming you do on this forum has had a negative effect on your brain leaf cuck. Ignore list btw so don't bother replying. Also refer to post above, he already disproved all your points, you're just a retard who probably smokes pot like the degenerate you are.

Thanks
    Fingernail indentation!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Member199 For This Useful Post:

teagaaf (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by teagaaf View Post

I can disprove your claims all day but I honestly have more important things to do.
    gosh ur adorable. "more important things to do"

literally spends all day arguing about a symbol on a toliet paper.

History On MPGH:
    Member/Account Created: 16/9/2018
    Premium Account: 22/1/2019

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teagaaf View Post
    "yOu MuSt Be OnE oF tHeM" wow nice you really got me there.

- - - Updated - - -

uhhh no. I'm gonna "complain" about it right here because this is exactly what this thread is about. What you just said is completely idiotic. I was just responding to someone else which i'm allowed to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhh time to destroy your cherrypicked fallacy based argument.
    You know you basically just cherrypicked certain claims and then prove them wrong with other parts of the Quran right? Is this, in a sense, not hypocritical? That the scripture muslims follow is entirely contradictory? But OFC, everyone likes to cherrypick stuff that sounds best to them to fit a narrative, me included. I don't know more than you about Islam, but I'm seeing it as how it is and show it is shown. And what is shown to me is a shallow pool. As a fellow narrow minded person(yeah, you're narrow minded, just like me) you should be able to see why we can't see eye to eye. It's not gonna happen, and you should see why western countries shouldn't have to give AF about your religion in THEIR country. But "MUH ALLAH", you can't expect people to empathize and CARE about your religion when the religion itself has never in history of THEIR country has shown the same respect and empathy. Sure you can always cherrypick the certain individuals, but like I said, everyone likes to cherrypick. The majority itself as a whole? Nah. At least I can respect you for having the brains to fight your own battle with your own claims, unlike retard gangster08 below you.
    "Muslim loving opinion, you're not even trying to address the fact how @InCognito said a lot about how Muslim or Islam is not religious of Peace,"
    oppose to what? muslim hating opinion? which is you? internet racists are hilarious, if you're so focused on expressing your hate towards islam, please do so IRL so someone can put you in your place. You can think "islam is not a religion of peace etc", it's just your opinion and not fact. You derailed the thread from talking about the toilet paper into just typical islam racist nonsense. Seems the non-stop spamming you do on this forum has had a negative effect on your brain leaf cuck. Ignore list btw so don't bother replying. Also refer to post above, he already disproved all your points, you're just a retard who probably smokes pot like the degenerate you are.
    You couldn't even give your own rebuttal and road @teagaaf's coattails, lmao, you're the real cuck.
    Last edited by InCognito; 02-10-2019 at 08:48 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    oppose to what? muslim hating opinion? which is you? internet racists are hilarious, if you're so focused on expressing your hate towards islam, please do so IRL so someone can put you in your place.
    Oh, you really want me to go face someone in person with the fact that Islam is bullshit and most terrorist use it to make the world better in the name of Allah? Sure, I can do that, but there are probably bunch of retarded individuals who start to use hands instead of their own voice because someone is disagreeing with their bullshit, and doesn't understand why would a terrorist claim such horse shit and make it seem like allah is the perfect "God"

You can think "islam is not a religion of peace etc", it's just your opinion and not fact. You derailed the thread from talking about the toilet paper into just typical islam racist nonsense. Seems the non-stop spamming you do on this forum has had a negative effect on your brain leaf cuck.
    Nah, that is not an opinion but a fact because of countless arguments, articles and news outlets have pointed out how terrorists use allah as an escape goat for something that they shouldn't.

Ignore list btw so don't bother replying. Also refer to post above, he already disproved all your points, you're just a retard who probably smokes pot like the degenerate you are.
    You're so fucking narrow-minded it fucking perfects my look on other people and have their opinion heard, but you're just some special snowflake from 2008 who thinks hes some value to MPGH community and how your opinion matters the most, while neither of them do. Like I said before, just because someone has certain join date does not mean that their opinion may / may not be indifferent from yours, but clearly, someone like you, clearly, keeps standing that retarded ground, and who thinks they are on a high horse, even more so, you fail to counter argue me by pointing me to someone else's post, and not arguing with me directly with your own points, just like you, you are inherently comparable to a terrorist who uses allah, just like you use someone else to counter x argument towards y person, on this case, me, and I don't smoke pot, I'm glad that you have such a high value on how you look at other people while being disproven, stop acting like you're someone because you had an account so long and suddenly appear out of nowhere because someone spoke bad about Allah or Islam, and blocking me or adding me ignore list clearly shows how weak and pathetic you are..

Achievements:

Thanks
    lol at the 2 retards above, i can't see what you write you 80 IQ bogans, you're on my ignore list.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol at the 2 retards above, i can't see what you write you 80 IQ bogans, you're on my ignore list.
    This guy legit calls other people retards while being a complete pussy and ignoring them cos he doesn't know how argue, what a cuck, probably trap fucked him into his ass real hard.

Achievements:

Thanks

This guy legit calls other people retards while being a complete pussy and ignoring them cos he doesn't know how argue, what a cuck, probably trap fucked him into his ass real hard.
    Can't expect much from a clown who gets offended by toilet paper and then sticks his fingers into his ear going "U GUYS ARE BOGANS NA NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR U".

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-11-2019),Trash (02-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Can't expect much from a clown who gets offended by toilet paper and then sticks his fingers into his ear going "U GUYS ARE BOGANS NA NA NA NA I CAN'T HEAR U".
    Couldn't agree more, shame that people are bunch of pussies and run away with ignoring people

Achievements:

Thanks

You know you basically just cherrypicked certain claims and then prove them wrong with other parts of the Quran right? Is this, in a sense, not hypocritical? That the scripture muslims follow is entirely contradictory? But OFC, everyone likes to cherrypick stuff that sounds best to them to fit a narrative, me included. I don't know more than you about Islam, but I'm seeing it as how it is and show it is shown. And what is shown to me is a shallow pool. As a fellow narrow minded person(yeah, you're narrow minded, just like me) you should be able to see why we can't see eye to eye. It's not gonna happen, and you should see why western countries shouldn't have to give AF about your religion in THEIR country. But "MUH ALLAH", you can't expect people to empathize and CARE about your religion when the religion itself has never in history of THEIR country has shown the same respect and empathy. Sure you can always cherrypick the certain individuals, but like I said, everyone likes to cherrypick. The majority itself as a whole? Nah. At least I can respect you for having the brains to fight your own battle with your own claims, unlike retard gangster08 below you.

You couldn't even give your own rebuttal and road @teagaaf's coattails, lmao, you're the real cuck.
    I agree with some of your points even though I personally don't think I cherrypicked. Still, we are both narrow minded and so is everyone. At the same time, your claim that Islam has done nothing for the west is foolish, since Islamic based science and technology from the Ottoman Empire LITERALLY brought the renaissance to Europe; aka the Islamic Golden Age. Without this golden age, Europe would have still been in the dark ages. Muslims made a difference in Education, law, theology, philosophy, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, social sciences, healthcare, and more. Obviously this was centuries ago so it isn't exactly a relevant point.

My second point takes place during world war II: When the Nazis had control of France, the French mosques were one of the few places the Jews could enter and seek refuge from the soldiers during the occupations. Mosques throughout France and especially Paris protected thousands of Jews from annihilation, but it's funny how it isn't mentioned in history

The root word for mankind in arabic is forgetful. Funny how Europeans and specificially European Jews forget how Muslims helped them in the holocaust and are now literally building a gigantic fence around the "camps" in the gaza strip to keep people from leaving to seek help, literally turning the region into a giant concentration camp or the LITERAL concentration camps in China that are torturing and forcing Muslims as well as some Christians and Jews to be "reeducated" as they destroy them mentally physically and emotionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post

gosh ur adorable. "more important things to do"

literally spends all day arguing about a symbol on a toliet paper.
    Not really. I already proved that argument as logical. Now I am arguing about a much wider topic which takes 10 minutes out of my day.
    Last edited by teagaaf; 02-11-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast