WTTSELLING BTC!! [H] BTC [W] PayPal, Zelle, CashApp | 13%

Posts 1–15 of 342 · Page 1 of 23
SELLING BITCOIN | [H] BTC [W] PayPal, Zelle, CashApp | 13%

Selling: BTC
Accepting: PayPal (F&F), Zelle, or CashApp

Current Rate: 13%**





Check out my Vouch thread: Vouch Thread
**Rates may be negotiated via IM.
Orders under 40$ will be charged a flat rate at my discretion. Normally 5$
Looking for Long Term Buyers ( Can provide a reduced rate).










Terms of Service:

  • For Paypal: Buyer must cover fees, friends and family only.
  • Must be trusted for high value transactions.
  • I reserve the right to decline any transaction as I see fit.
  • Don’t hesitate to IM me. I check the forums very often.





Willing to go first only for well trusted members.
Contact me VIA IM by clicking here for updated rates/questions.

PM ME to reach me Instantly
@ @BZetsu Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Vouch. received btc really nice and quick
Daily Bump:

Current Stock: $>1k

Dont hesitate to IM or PM me. I'm online and selling for the next several hours. You will receive btc instantly after payment.

Accepting Zelle and CashApp along with paypal.
Get btc with paypal! Fast and friendly. i recommend
hit him up, he responded in like a minute, then 5min later I had bitcoin. Awesome service!
Chill dude, it went really fast
Thanks man
Vouch +1

He went first and everything turned out great. Thanks!
BuMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Online, with 380$ btc to sell!
Quote Originally Posted by BZetsu View Post
BuMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Online, with 380$ btc to sell!
Added on IM

+Vouch, I went frist, transaction went fast and smooth
Posts 1–15 of 342 · Page 1 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?