WTSWANT TO SELL 1.1 BTC FOR PAYPAL

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
WANT TO SELL 1.1 BTC FOR PAYPAL
I got 1.1btc but i dont really need it i rather have paypal so i am selling it for a 1:1 TRADE but will only sell to trusted users
PM ME ON HERE OR SEND ME A MESSAGE
Guess I'm not trusted enough smh
bro add me in skype somersby00. I will share screen and ill show you my paypal funds. We can start with Low transfer /then high
Not selling to anyone that isnt trusted in case of chargebacks
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
Not selling to anyone that isnt trusted in case of chargebacks
how much is 1.1 BTC worth in CAD?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
how much is 1.1 BTC worth in CAD?
around 316 canadian dollars
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post


around 316 canadian dollars
throwback /2short
Shayde, Add me on skype please. "elders" Need to find someone you've done business with, thanks.
Re-bumping this thread because i have more BTC and I have around 500-550 dollars which i would like to sell, only to trusted people and at a 1-1 rate but you have to pay fees
Wrong section. post it in currency exchange.
Cum faci rost de btc?

I'd love to buy them. Not all... Like 30-40$
I guess it's wrong section.

You able to do $40 - 50 CAD exchange?
Could you do a $80 USD 1:1 with me? Let me know please.
Looking to do exchange for $200 or $100 what ever suits you...Also you can check my vouch thread i did exchanges before with other trusted members please PM if your interested.
damn right now it would be worth $770 dude. hope you hold your bitcoins
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?