Thanks

Osiris Multihack Update

Been using the cheat from february and the last update was 3 weeks ago. I used it recently and the aimbot is still functional. Can someone help me update this hack? Im wanna make sure I won't get vacced also Im open for learning how to improve and update hacks in especially this one.
    Last edited by Travis Upgrades; 05-28-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    You cannot get vacced even though the cheat isnt fully updated. The only problems is the aimbot for me makes an awful noise after the first shot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin12 View Post
    You cannot get vacced even though the cheat isnt fully updated. The only problems is the aimbot for me makes an awful noise after the first shot
    are you sure?

Thanks
    UPDATE: I was able to compile the latest version of Osiris, I just need help on removing some of its features.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by travispresko View Post
    UPDATE: I was able to compile the latest version of Osiris, I just need help on removing some of its features.
    Listen Kid, Learn "C" & "C++" basic step to make your own Cheat or Change sinatures from a Detected Cheat, don't edit others work without permission.
    Daniel Releases his code for Coders & People who knows how to use the cheat properly. you will get VACCED detected no matter what especially for Free cheats, paid cheats Get VACCED detected from time to time. no matter how good the coder it is bound to be detected by VACCED, if you really want a Good NOT DETECTED CHEAT go to this

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=526 section of MPGH cheats here are always updated & Undetected by VAC but still you can't escape O.W. ban

also if your this dumb get out on this portion of the internet, this is for Learning purposes & not Spoon Feeding. go play Crossfire Which is 90% More popular in the PH unlike CSGO

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanukicchi For This Useful Post:

Jhem (10-19-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanukicchi View Post
    Listen Kid, Learn "C" & "C++" basic step to make your own Cheat or Change sinatures from a Detected Cheat, don't edit others work without permission.
    Daniel Releases his code for Coders & People who knows how to use the cheat properly. you will get VACCED detected no matter what especially for Free cheats, paid cheats Get VACCED detected from time to time. no matter how good the coder it is bound to be detected by VACCED, if you really want a Good NOT DETECTED CHEAT go to this

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=526 section of MPGH cheats here are always updated & Undetected by VAC but still you can't escape O.W. ban

also if your this dumb get out on this portion of the internet, this is for Learning purposes & not Spoon Feeding. go play Crossfire Which is 90% More popular in the PH unlike CSGO
    Lmao dude.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanukicchi View Post

triggered..

Thanks
    Been using the cheat from february and the last update was 3 weeks ago. I used it recently and the aimbot is still functional. Can someone help me update this hack? Im wanna make sure I won't get vacced also Im open for learning how to improve and update hacks in especially this one.
    osiris is on ******... tats all i can say, u need to LEARN.. not spoon-feed

lol... people do the coding and u remove features for what? making public and private versions? its an open-source, do u have any shame?

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lmao dude.
    What he said is kind of true,
    Daniel Releases his code for Coders & People who knows how to use the cheat properly
    You'll get VACCED in no time if you have no idea what you are doing. You gotta learn c++. And there's been someone who keeps posting a compiled version,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=526

I'll be closing this thread and mark as solved, let me know if you want to re-open it.