SolvedReceived -10 Negative Reputation by Ahmad

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Received -10 Negative Reputation by Ahmad
Post/Thread Reputation was received on: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455902

Date: 07/01/2019

Reason for dispute: I have not made any transactions with this user. He is trying ruins my reputation?

User who gave Reputation: Ahmad



I do not want to think badly but I did a little research on his profile to find out the reason why he left me that reputation and I found this:



Apparently is a friend of the smm-predator user who was the same one who tried to ruin my reputation a few days ago:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1456928

I do not understand why this fixation towards me but this situation is already quite annoying.

I hope you can help me, since I do not think I have broken any rules of the forum since you have reviewed it several times for reasons of these false claims.

Thank you.

@Liz
You are over reaching it here dude. I can't browse through US sections and derep someone? You can derep me right now on this post. I can derep ANYONE on ANY POST.

"I have not made sales with this person", so you're immune to derep?

Working on a sale with someone unrelated to you has NOTHING to do with it. I derepped you because of my own reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
You are over reaching it here dude. I can't browse through US sections and derep someone? You can derep me right now on this post. I can derep ANYONE on ANY POST.

"I have not made sales with this person", so you're immune to derep?

Working on a sale with someone unrelated to you has NOTHING to do with it. I derepped you because of my own reasons.
I do not pretend or want to be immune to anything, but what bothers me is that you give me a reputation of -10 without having any interaction with you. @Liz and @RespectNF have supervised my sales thread and did not warn me about anything, therefore I suppose I have not broken any rules.
I hope you can clarify this, so as not to continue receiving more negative reputations.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
You are over reaching it here dude. I can't browse through US sections and derep someone? You can derep me right now on this post. I can derep ANYONE on ANY POST.

"I have not made sales with this person", so you're immune to derep?

Working on a sale with someone unrelated to you has NOTHING to do with it. I derepped you because of my own reasons.
No abuse of the reputation system. This includes soliciting reputation, rep-for-rep trading, giving negative reputation without a direct interaction, and de-rep ganging. All reputation must have valid reasons provided for why reputation occurred, otherwise a valid removal of the reputation can be requested and will be removed (this does not include CS).

Reputation removed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us