Steam and Redacted Zombie Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Steam and Plutonium Zombie Trainer
Releasing a trainer for black ops 2 with many features that I've been working on when I had some free time past few weeks.

Supported versions:
Steam & latest version of Plutonium.
I put redacted in the menus since I thought that was the cracked version I made it for which is wrong just select the "redacted" options for latest version of Plutonium


How to use -
1. Download any .NET framework version between 4.5-4.9
2. Run program as admin and select what version you'll be using then just select the options you want. You can change the version in the customize tab if you want to switch at any time.
3. Use the save feature to keep hotkeys/custom colors you've picked if you want
4. Don't delete the config file or rename the .exe or you won't be able to save/load what you've saved


some of the menus and features in the screenshots here:



https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...3166/detection

https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/zae2f2ikii

Credits:
@Iwesley93I for the jump height I would've skipped over it since I wasn't searching the right type of memory. Also helped me with the freeze zombie feature would've taken a bit longer to do without him.






Any issues with the trainer just comment below and when I come back to this which I probably will in the future I'll fix them/add requested features if I know how to just comment them below too.
Bo2Trainer_mpgh.net.rar104 KB · 1,929 downloads 1/55 malicious
Wow, The last time i see this, It was far from looking this good lol. Good job mate.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
//Approved
Thanks, can you change the title to "Steam and Plutonium Zombie Trainer" of the thread when you get some time I put the wrong title when I first made it
Hey great tool! But after 1 or 2 minutes of playing on plutonium, the game crashes.
I'd appreciate it if you fixed it. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Doggo420 View Post
Hey great tool! But after 1 or 2 minutes of playing on plutonium, the game crashes.
I'd appreciate it if you fixed it. ^^
Works for me without crashing, are you sure you're on the most up to date version of Plutonium? Also try with only enabling a few features at a time one of the offsets may be wrong if I missed one since I had to update many try to use "all player max health" instead of godmode the nop I use on godmode on the HP cap might be the issue.
Works good when i played alone but when i tried playing with my friend god mode, unlimited ammo and all the basic features stopped working. Hope u fix this
Quote Originally Posted by masterdanielek123 View Post
Works good when i played alone but when i tried playing with my friend god mode, unlimited ammo and all the basic features stopped working. Hope u fix this
you need host for most trainer features to work so start a custom game then invite your friends and start the game. And if you search for a game use force host 2 option to get host most of the time
It wont lemme download says its corrupted or damaged
Quote Originally Posted by DrinkingBleachK View Post
It wont lemme download says its corrupted or damaged
probably your anti-virus or something blocking downloads just try to disable it I guess
Thanks, gonna try this in a few.
does not work for me on plutonium, I have selected redacted version

-edit-
no recoil, third person and no spread does work but the rest does not like godmode or unlimited ammo
Quote Originally Posted by CloudFireMX View Post
does not work for me on plutonium, I have selected redacted version

-edit-
no recoil, third person and no spread does work but the rest does not like godmode or unlimited ammo
what version of Plutonium are you on? Also try to swap from redacted to the steam then back to the redacted option see if that helps
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
what version of Plutonium are you on? Also try to swap from redacted to the steam then back to the redacted option see if that helps
Thanks for your response!

Ive tried that right now seams like it still doesnt work and Im running on Plutonium r353

-edit-

in solo everything seams to work so is it just that the trainer wont work on servers? or could I simply do something completly wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by CloudFireMX View Post
Thanks for your response!

Ive tried that right now seams like it still doesnt work and Im running on Plutonium r353

-edit-

in solo everything seams to work so is it just that the trainer wont work on servers? or could I simply do something completly wrong?
It'll only work as host, I'm unsure if you can get host on the servers since it's likely dedicated ones like multiplayer so most things are server-sided but you can try to create your own server to test
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us