Redacted Zombie Trainer v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Redacted Zombie Trainer v1.0
Hey guys. Got myself banned on black ops 2 for the second time and figured enough was enough. So i finally downloaded redacted and i'm really glad i did. I can finally do stupid obvious hacks without worrying about getting banned haha. I noticed there are no trainers for the redacted servers and i figured i might as well release one. What fun is cod without cheating?

This was designed for the t6zmv41.exe. So if you don't have this version (the latest version) the hack may not work. Make sure your zombies exe is named t6zmv41.exe at the very least because that's the process my hack attaches to.



It has a few features. I didn't want to waste my time making it super extensive and have no one use it. I have legit no idea how many people if any even use redacted. So we will see. If you guys really like it i will absolutely add new features. Feel free to recommend some as well.

Features:
Rapid fire
Inf Health
Inf Ammo
Change points
Max Ammo
Tp Zombies in front of you (puts them 150 units in front of your Y coordinate)
Changeable trainer interval. (The smaller the interval the better the hack works. People with slower PCs can bump this up to get better performance)

Credits: The guy who made VAMemory. Too lazy to write my own read/write functions so i used his.
***The Vamemory.dll is included and is required to be in the same folder as the hack.***

Anyway enjoy guys.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1470030421/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/x8p0g6mh34
Redacted Trainer v1-0_mpgh.net.rar19 KB · 3,667 downloads 8/38 malicious
Good release but wrong section.


Section:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks
Looks clean, use at your own risk.
Works Perfect Thanks man
when i try to get a weapon from the mystery box or the wall or buy a perk the game crash can you fix that?
Quote Originally Posted by leni6000 View Post
when i try to get a weapon from the mystery box or the wall or buy a perk the game crash can you fix that?
Hmm i will take a look into it when i get home. Like i said i made this hack pretty fast. I'm not sure what could be causing that. Which hacks do you have activated when it causes the crash?
When i activate Health,ammo,money,rapidfire and play and buy weapons or mysterybox,perks it lag and then crash -.-
Hey do you know where the zombies.exe file is? i tried searching for it but i cant find it. Need it for the thingy to work :c

- - - Updated - - -

I named the application after what you wrote but it keeps saying theres another file called that and ends up like this t6zmv41 (2).exe
Quote Originally Posted by pezhunter View Post
Hey do you know where the zombies.exe file is? i tried searching for it but i cant find it. Need it for the thingy to work :c

- - - Updated - - -

I named the application after what you wrote but it keeps saying theres another file called that and ends up like this t6zmv41 (2).exe
This is for redacted. Not the official t6zm.
This seems to not want to work for me ( no matter what I do, I have the latest version, perhaps I'm doing it wrong) any advice?
Quote Originally Posted by AntboyFR View Post
This seems to not want to work for me ( no matter what I do, I have the latest version, perhaps I'm doing it wrong) any advice?
Maybe run as admin, and disable antivirus? let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post


Maybe run as admin, and disable antivirus? let me know.
Game crashes when you buy a gun off the wall it only happned to me when i applied the "9999 ammo to all"
I have redacted zombies but it still cannot find t6zmv41
Can find t6zmv41, and i have redacted version why?
Only outdated stuff for zombies
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?