Please recommend or video duplication in safezone

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Please recommend or video duplication in safezone
go to a traders safezone, buy something to tie urself up. search a nice quiet place and stay there for a minute, that database got ur last equip. and ur position. tie urself up, tab out the game and reconnect with the dzsa launcher. launcher ask u to close game.. yes yes. it will dupe ur full char. keep in mind, the ghost u created will stay in safezone until restart.


I do not understand " tab out the game and reconnect with the dzsa launcher. launcher ask u to close game.. yes yes. it will dupe ur full char."

First time, do not have to go through dzsa launcher ? or close dzsa launcher and reopen it
i think he means tie your hands, then alt tab into the dzsa launcher and just click reconnect. then it'll ask to close the game, and I guess it'll reconnect but with your loot. I haven't tried it so idk
you cant tie yurself anymore in trader zone. this topic can be closed @admins;
I do not understand " tab out the game and reconnect with the dzsa launcher. launcher ask u to close game.. yes yes. it will dupe ur full char."
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?