Please recommend a key seller

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Please recommend a key seller
Hi

I have tried 5 different keysellers, all of which I made contact with through mpgh. However, I have not found a seller which was truly trustworthy yet.

as such, I'm looking for a good, trustworthy keyseller. Please recommend anyone you think deserves it
none.

they are all thieves. never trust a thief, EVER

they will all resell keys and not stand behind their warranties. even the most vouched for people

buy a legit key and a good bypass if you want to hack
Quote Originally Posted by lleroy View Post
Hi

I have tried 5 different keysellers, all of which I made contact with through mpgh. However, I have not found a seller which was truly trustworthy yet.

as such, I'm looking for a good, trustworthy keyseller. Please recommend anyone you think deserves it
@Bosegelucke . Best seller on here. I'd vouch x100. However, he's on vacation. He should be back on Monday. Also, there's a reason why that negative nancy (svt) is banned
Quote Originally Posted by lleroy View Post
Hi

I have tried 5 different keysellers, all of which I made contact with through mpgh. However, I have not found a seller which was truly trustworthy yet.

as such, I'm looking for a good, trustworthy keyseller. Please recommend anyone you think deserves it
Add hangender on skype, I got a key from him last week for $2, he also gives a 1 week warrenty for key in use and global bans, nice guy
SkyDaddyHacks Awesome and nice man
Quote Originally Posted by CrackCat67 View Post
SkyDaddyHacks Awesome and nice man
All skydaddy did was spam my Skype with mass messages. Got on my nerves..
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
All skydaddy did was spam my Skype with mass messages. Got on my nerves..
Same here....
Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit;7541698 [MENTION=1413807
Bosegelucke . Best seller on here. I'd vouch x100. However, he's on vacation. He should be back on Monday. Also, there's a reason why that negative nancy (svt) is banned
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I would recommend @Bosegelucke he's a great guy.
The last seller i tried was actually Bosegleucke. And he seemed great at first, but then stopped answering when the keys i got was in use or banned - even though he was online on mpgh. But I just learned now that he's on vacation so that may be why, even though i still don't understand why he don't just ask me to wait until he's home when he is online on here anyway.



Quote Originally Posted by Skunky2k View Post
Add hangender on skype, I got a key from him last week for $2, he also gives a 1 week warrenty for key in use and global bans, nice guy
Sounds great. Has any of your keys gotten banned or in use after the 1 week warranty?



Quote Originally Posted by oMzahS View Post
r4lph13...I bought 3 keys 3 days ago...still using my first and I have checked them a few times a day. None have been in-use or banned! Also lovebandit...I bought a key off him which lasted a week with no in-use or ban! My fault it got banned though...

edit- r4lph13's 2 keys that I never touched are now in-use
So you only recommend lovebandit?


Thanks for the recommandations everyone
r4lph13...I bought 3 keys 3 days ago...still using my first and I have checked them a few times a day. None have been in-use or banned! Also lovebandit...I bought a key off him which lasted a week with no in-use or ban! My fault it got banned though...

edit- r4lph13's 2 keys that I never touched are now in-use
Quote Originally Posted by lleroy View Post
The last seller i tried was actually Bosegleucke. And he seemed great at first, but then stopped answering when the keys i got was in use or banned - even though he was online on mpgh. But I just learned now that he's on vacation so that may be why, even though i still don't understand why he don't just ask me to wait until he's home when he is online on here anyway.
He's in Vegas right now. Won't be back until Monday. He said he tried notifying all of his lifetime subs and and asked me to watch selling, trading and buying for anyone else looking for him. If you see him online, he may just be browsing real quick on his phone. MPGH isn't very compatible with cellphones
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?