Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I agree with the suggestions on adding some more customisation options for premium users, small things such as being able to add a little effect to your name or change the colour of it could make it more appealing to some people.
    There could also be something underneath the Join Date which tells you when somebody became premium, sort of a loyalty thing?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel For This Useful Post:

Killerzxd (05-10-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    maybe give them the option to edit their threads even after 24h? i dunno i always felt like tagging a minion to edit my post if i made a mistake was kind of silly
    that would bring people adding forbidden stuff in
    its not like editing a thread takes longer than 30secs for minions anyway so its no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    know i once had a shop there and paid together with some other guy like 2000 fucking dollars for a stupid trophy
    lol well if you got the money to spend why not
    i just think that those are possibly a bit overkill and not necessarily needed
    normal affordable stuff sounds hella cool tho

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    Sir, it will be good idea to add to this membership a feature to protect us from scammers automatically or something. that would be good protection. i read the middle man instructions. i just can't understand. it blows my mind!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

that would bring people adding forbidden stuff in
    its not like editing a thread takes longer than 30secs for minions anyway so its no big deal

lol well if you got the money to spend why not
    i just think that those are possibly a bit overkill and not necessarily needed
    normal affordable stuff sounds hella cool tho
    Here is what I say:
    If possible;

Marketplace additions:
    Ability to request a middleman through a forum button in your thread via integration should not be hard just an alternative notification for middlemen (not 100% needed cause you can just at someone but it streamlines it)
    Trust factor, like a 00/00 of completed trades and issues under the avatar, tons of sites have it. Example: 100 completed trades 2 disputed trades etc -> 100/2
    Seller profile in a users profile or a shop button that shows all current listings/threads, would have to include a manual process or automatic process based on threat tag aka [Selling] threads would automatically be added to the users shop front.
    Ability to purchase sticky threads for your services, vouched services have priority
    Thorough seller vetting through both trust factor and valid proof of service ability (not talking giveaway or vouch, i mean before someone starts selling something that sounds good but they arent known, require legitimate thorough proof before allowing them to open the thread, cause anyone can just buy a acc and give it away then scam)

Marketplace additions that are good but require more infrastructure:
    Ability to do p2p purchases using escrow, tons of vb sites have escrow systems
    Ability to leave reputation/replies on users store page
    Secondary market for award/usergroups/vouchers

site wide infrastructure:
    Add point shop/economy system encourage monetization and spending
    Points give you ability to: buy a name change voucher/change name, buy a user title voucher/usertitle color change, username color change/voucher , sticky threads, maybe even site wide announcements, buy premium seller for others
    For enough points you can buy your own secondary usergroup, with no permissions just the tag instead of usertitle tag
    Ability to trade/sell secondary usergroups aswell to encourage a economy for cosmetics
    Awards/achievements displayed either on profile of under avatar, certain ones hold more prestige than others
    Ability to change your own username once every set amount of time without requiring a voucher/points if you are premium, cuts down work from @Liz and i know there are plugins that allow instant name changes via vb settings panel, names are sent for approval before being changed which could be easier and more streamlined for the boss lady
    Ability to rate/vouch your middlemen and give accurate reporting onn transactions, through a form or a thumbs up down button with text input, those will be put on the mms page.
    Ability to purchase an extended avatar size or reputation power (scalable and somewhat unobtainable) i.e like niggo said 2000$ for 3x rep power, 20$ for bigger avatar etc
    Encourage section growth and traffic, by incentivizing cheat creation and community engagement, through the use of points (every post = points), awards for cheat posters and more resource team members, i think publicists should become staff and assume a higher degree of responsibility for site wide engagement
    Encourage premium members by either; offering resources that members dont have like leaks and free software at the elite section (jobs for resource members etc) encourage hack creators and members with user of the month, hack of the week awards etc.

I have more thoughts but id like to read what you guys say

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

bitplaya (03-11-2020),Dagger (01-10-2020),Glass (01-10-2020),Janitor (01-09-2020),lelo (02-15-2020),[MPGH]Time (01-09-2020),Virgo (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well we can have a monthly or quarterly raffle for premium/premium seller only. (people with PS can get a extra change or something along that line). Price can be up for debate.

Extra emotes, fonts, colors for premium members

Bigger avatar maybe? (idk the toll on the servers)

*If I can think of more, I will update comment or make a new one.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here is what I say:
    If possible;

Marketplace additions:
    Ability to request a middleman through a forum button in your thread via integration should not be hard just an alternative notification for middlemen (not 100% needed cause you can just at someone but it streamlines it)
    Trust factor, like a 00/00 of completed trades and issues under the avatar, tons of sites have it. Example: 100 completed trades 2 disputed trades etc -> 100/2
    Seller profile in a users profile or a shop button that shows all current listings/threads, would have to include a manual process or automatic process based on threat tag aka [Selling] threads would automatically be added to the users shop front.
    Ability to purchase sticky threads for your services, vouched services have priority
    Thorough seller vetting through both trust factor and valid proof of service ability (not talking giveaway or vouch, i mean before someone starts selling something that sounds good but they arent known, require legitimate thorough proof before allowing them to open the thread, cause anyone can just buy a acc and give it away then scam)

Marketplace additions that are good but require more infrastructure:
    Ability to do p2p purchases using escrow, tons of vb sites have escrow systems
    Ability to leave reputation/replies on users store page
    Secondary market for award/usergroups/vouchers

site wide infrastructure:
    Add point shop/economy system encourage monetization and spending
    Points give you ability to: buy a name change voucher/change name, buy a user title voucher/usertitle color change, username color change/voucher , sticky threads, maybe even site wide announcements, buy premium seller for others
    For enough points you can buy your own secondary usergroup, with no permissions just the tag instead of usertitle tag
    Ability to trade/sell secondary usergroups aswell to encourage a economy for cosmetics
    Awards/achievements displayed either on profile of under avatar, certain ones hold more prestige than others
    Ability to change your own username once every set amount of time without requiring a voucher/points if you are premium, cuts down work from @Liz and i know there are plugins that allow instant name changes via vb settings panel, names are sent for approval before being changed which could be easier and more streamlined for the boss lady
    Ability to rate/vouch your middlemen and give accurate reporting onn transactions, through a form or a thumbs up down button with text input, those will be put on the mms page.
    Ability to purchase an extended avatar size or reputation power (scalable and somewhat unobtainable) i.e like niggo said 2000$ for 3x rep power, 20$ for bigger avatar etc
    Encourage section growth and traffic, by incentivizing cheat creation and community engagement, through the use of points (every post = points), awards for cheat posters and more resource team members, i think publicists should become staff and assume a higher degree of responsibility for site wide engagement
    Encourage premium members by either; offering resources that members dont have like leaks and free software at the elite section (jobs for resource members etc) encourage hack creators and members with user of the month, hack of the week awards etc.

I have more thoughts but id like to read what you guys say
    there is nothing i disagree with
    would def streamline some thing while giving a good incentice for people to become more involved

i was talking to flengo about somewhat reviving the cracking section
    have yet to hear some thing regarding this but if it works out id be gladly doing some stuff regarding this tbh

i wish aruns autobuy was still there but i dont know if its being brought back after all the data has been lost by the provider (rip)

id also like to see some sort of filter for threads where you can make the sellers posts invisible, cause as a buyer i cant stand those posts where you think there is proper interest but in the end its just the seller bumping all the time without any people actually leaving reviews etc

we could also think about repurposing the thread rating
    i dont think its being used much at all
    if there was some sort of escrow as you said we could make it so the buyers can rate the thread afterwards (for confirmed transactions only ofc) and this feedback creates the thread rating

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    = niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    honestly I think Premium is already okay, no need for changes.

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks

there is nothing i disagree with
    would def streamline some thing while giving a good incentice for people to become more involved

i was talking to flengo about somewhat reviving the cracking section
    have yet to hear some thing regarding this but if it works out id be gladly doing some stuff regarding this tbh

i wish aruns autobuy was still there but i dont know if its being brought back after all the data has been lost by the provider (rip)

id also like to see some sort of filter for threads where you can make the sellers posts invisible, cause as a buyer i cant stand those posts where you think there is proper interest but in the end its just the seller bumping all the time without any people actually leaving reviews etc

we could also think about repurposing the thread rating
    i dont think its being used much at all
    if there was some sort of escrow as you said we could make it so the buyers can rate the thread afterwards (for confirmed transactions only ofc) and this feedback creates the thread rating
    ngl @Dave84311 @arunforce id invest into mpgh if you monetize the platform and bring quality of life updates ill literally payroll your outside developers cause you could make a good amount of money monetizing the unique market environment present, and userbase mpgh currently beaten out in terms of content/userbase by other sites but with significant improvements to the site and a new ecosystem with an economy will drive traffic and cultivate itself. I’ve talked to dave about some ideas for monetization like bringing back p2c which was our gh jr group, but tbh we are unpaid and understaffed, if we clear up legal grey zones w the market i can legit round up a series A for mpgh and ill personally add 50-100k, that goes to developers both web and software if you wanna do a middleman application fuckit bro mpgh phone app whatever, i know you both do not want to make huge moves with your own money as its just mpgh and not really a business but i am willing to invest into mpgh as an alternate source of income for myself as well as yourself, i really think with polish backing and maybe even some opinions from new outside perspectives mpgh can really be a success and remain online at a great capacity, with brand awareness, for a long while, and I would love to hop in and be able to provide real improvements, i just think if mpgh expands more into different avenues and different platforms brand recognition and traffic will come and mpgh will be the go to site for years to come, obviously i am asking in a thread post and its whatever.

Niggo, crackin/leaking sections should be in premium+ sections
    Last edited by Jov; 01-09-2020 at 04:17 PM.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (04-10-2020),Glass (01-10-2020),Janitor (01-09-2020),Virgo (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Niggo, crackin/leaking sections should be in premium+ sections
    true
    well theres still a debate wether or not this should be expanded on but id def put in some work if it was
    got some plans to kickstart it and then keep it alive and grow it

id invest into mpgh if you monetize the platform and bring quality of life updates ill literally payroll your outside developers cause you could make a good amount of money monetizing the unique market environment present, and userbase mpgh currently beaten out in terms of content/userbase by other sites but with significant improvements to the site and a new ecosystem with an economy will drive traffic and cultivate itself. I’ve talked to dave about some ideas for monetization like bringing back p2c which was our gh jr group, but tbh we are unpaid and understaffed, if we clear up legal grey zones w the market i can legit round up a series A for mpgh and ill personally add 50-100k, that goes to developers both web and software if you wanna do a middleman application fuckit bro mpgh phone app whatever, i know you both do not want to make huge moves with your own money as its just mpgh and not really a business but i am willing to invest into mpgh as an alternate source of income for myself as well as yourself, i really think with polish backing and maybe even some opinions from new outside perspectives mpgh can really be a success and remain online at a great capacity, with brand awareness, for a long while, and I would love to hop in and be able to provide real improvements, i just think if mpgh expands more into different avenues and different platforms brand recognition and traffic will come and mpgh will be the go to site for years to come, obviously i am asking in a thread post and its whatever.
    dang sounds like a serious plan
    im def down to help out if needed, not that i can code but in other ways like MP related stuff and general ideas and shit, sounds very interesting

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks

true
    well theres still a debate wether or not this should be expanded on but id def put in some work if it was
    got some plans to kickstart it and then keep it alive and grow it

dang sounds like a serious plan
    im def down to help out if needed, not that i can code but in other ways like MP related stuff and general ideas and shit, sounds very interesting
    We need to encourage quality content in the sections its the only real way to make it all work, but you need to get developers interested in mpgh over the other sites, with incentives like medals and hack of the week etc, a ecosystem based on prestige and competition which is kinda what general is, also potential market incentives like hack creators who are featured and stuff get vouches for services or gets extra points, something worth their while in the long run

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    not specifically for premium users only, but following up on the pointshop idea.

adding awards like other forums I'm sure you've all heard of that can be recieved for a few different reasons would be cool, purely cosmetic is probably fine. you could give them out for stuff like:
    • post count
    • total releases
    • special events
    • competition wins
    • account age
    • forum milestones (e.g. being a member before 1m members)
    • just straight purchase
    • etc.

not sure if it's possible with vb, might be more of a mybb/xenforo feature
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Glass (01-10-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    We need to encourage quality content in the sections its the only real way to make it all work, but you need to get developers interested in mpgh over the other sites, with incentives like medals and hack of the week etc, a ecosystem based on prestige and competition which is kinda what general is, also potential market incentives like hack creators who are featured and stuff get vouches for services or gets extra points, something worth their while in the long run
    yeah
    did create another Elite Section exclusive thing cause you motivated me to contribute!

there def is lots of potential to further grow

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Please please please please larger avatar dimension

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    List of Ideas:
    1. Premium Members Can Post Large HD Images versus Normal Members can only post a certain restricted size image and its 420p.
    2. Custom Emotes or More Emotes to Select? Some of these are kinda old I would say. <--- Like what is this?
    3. Monthly Giveaways. (Nitro, giftcards, a free game)
    4. Cracking + SE tutorials should only be accessed and can be read by only Premium Members. Though, normal members can post their own thread for contribution.
    Last edited by Little Snow; 01-09-2020 at 08:53 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Snow For This Useful Post:

bitplaya (03-11-2020),Virgo (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can also do what scythe does they show how much a donator has donated like the largest sellers have $200k donator tags so that the buyers know that they can trust them

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CzechOne For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (04-10-2020),Danny (01-12-2020),Janitor (01-10-2020)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast