Thanks

Is the marketplace actually safe? "undetected"

There is a good chance you'll be banned for save file editing and all it takes is 1 manual report on the site for a dev to check it.

So, I wanna know if the marketplace is worth buying from. If theres 0% chance of being banned, like some claim. Why not just buy from them?

Will buy from them if I'm certain I won't be banned a month-year from the purchase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i saw comments people got banned after days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm gonna try to provide the most unbiased opinion being I am a seller myself.

No, there is no such thing as "Undetected". Undetected means there is a 0% probability chance of getting banned which again is not true. Save File editing will always be risky no matter what you do. But this forum is full of people that will literally buy into anything you say, so people that put "UNDETECTED" will get away with this regardless.

There are things you can do, however, to lower the chances or probability of getting banned. You do need to have a lot of game sense and logic though. You need to think about and make everything seems like you did it legitimately. For example, it doesn't make sense to Unlock Teachables for a character that you never purchased. Sure, you can make the excuse that the perk(s) were on the shrine, but not only are the perks that were ever on the Shrine tracked, not only by DBD but by some Wiki sites, but the Shrine is logged as well. Each time you purchase a perk, that transaction is logged. So even if you make the excuse that you got it off the shrine, it wont matter. What does make sense, however, is if you have the character purchased, leveled up to a Level above 40 (which is the level where all three teachable perks appear on the bloodweb at the same time) and have the teachables unlocked. That makes perfect sense and no need to arouse suspicion. Whenever I Unlock Teachables, I always make sure the character is purchased and I always level the character up to a level above 40.

And I want to address the manual report thing. Nobody knows what happens when you "manually" report someone. Nobody. You can say that the report will get looked over by a developer and your account will get manually reviewed, and I can say I work for Behaviour and say that's not always the case. You see what I mean? Nobody knows for sure. Even if they do look over reports, we wont know if they will also look over your account as well. But we can assume that they do, rather be safe then sorry. And sure people can say they did tests and shit where they manually reported themselves, but that's literally ONE account, that ONE person looked over. Every account is different and I'm pretty damn sure there's more then one person working for the report team.

Also, there are game logs. You don't always have to get manually reported to get banned. Game logs can do the job perfectly fine. Usually game logs will catch people with hacked Bloodpoints, other stuff usually gets caught by manual reports.

Coming back to the game sense and logic, there are lots of things that depend on each other. If these things that depend on each other don't make sense (or add up), it's going to look suspicious on your Save File, even the smallest thing that may seem insignificant can make a difference. For example, the Teachables example. Another example would be Prestiging. When you set a characters level to prestige 3, you're expected to also provide three prestige dates. Failing to provide legitimate looking dates will increase the chances of you getting banned. Also, if you don't have the Prestige achievements unlocked in Steam, all three achievements will get added at the exact same time and also increase the chances of you getting banned. Also, when creating Prestige dates for your Save File, you should be aware of when you purchased your Characters and when the DLC's came out. If you make a date before you purchased the Character that wouldn't seem legitimate now would it? You see how so many things need to add up just to make one little thing - Prestiging seem legitimate.

This is what it actually is. There is a base risk level for Save File editing, let's say 25% hypothetically, and the things that you edit will either decrease or increase the risk of the Save File editing. There is not one definite answer to this, being yes - it's safe or no -it's not safe, there are a lot of factors that play into it.

The better your game sense and logic is, the longer the account will last. And just because someone seems knowledgeable, doesn't mean they're not lazy. Sellers could cut corners.

So here are the reasons why you should consider buying from a seller:
    - You're not confident enough in your game sense / logic.
    - You don't want to go through the hassle of downgrading or are worried you might do something incorrectly.
    - You don't want to potentially corrupt your Save File
    - You're lazy

Now to toot my own horn,

- I have lots of game sense / logic. I will always tell you what's safe or not for your account, and I not only think about the short-term but the long-term. I will always prioritize your account safety rather than money. I can also provide recommendations on what to get. I also take a lot of things into consideration when considering what's safe of not from your account. Some of these things include the Teachables example and also the Prestige example and a lot more. You can see these things mentioned in some of my vouches to confirm im not lying.
    - I use a private tool. I don't ever use public tools to modify Save Files.
    - I never cut corners. If I can't get the job done for any reason, I will be 100% honest with you all the time and tell you.
    Last edited by Bo0sted; 01-12-2020 at 08:24 AM.

All the best,
    Bo0sted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo0sted For This Useful Post:

Skayph01 (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Two ways to get banned. First is automatic system that collects data about your account progress. It detects unusual progression - someone from bhvr team check your account and ban you. Second way is report through web site, someone from bhvr team check report, check your account and ban you. If you are lucky enough you can survive for months, on average accounts with hacked progress last for 1-3 months until ban.
    Last edited by Expiker21; 01-11-2020 at 10:45 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Expiker21 For This Useful Post:

Bo0sted (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    actually im with my main account for years and i didnt get detected/banned, you just need to not that obvious to someone reports you, and for sure, dont be toxic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RevengeSTK For This Useful Post:

Bo0sted (01-11-2020)

Thanks
    I wouldn't recommend doing so, there is always a chance to get banned.
    MPGH's Rules | Marketplace | How IM works | Report Scam Attempt
    In case you need me : IM | PM

Middleman from 29/01/2021 - present
    Minion+ from 12/04/2020 - present.
    Minion from 09/01/2020 - 12/04/2020.
    MPGH News Force from 02/11/2019 - not sure anymore.
    Resource Team from 02/11/2019 - 12/04/2020.
    Premium Member since 16/09/2019.
    Member since 13/10/2015.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing so, there is always a chance to get banned.
    Exactly, I heard many trying to hide it in the marketplace. Saying thieir service is the safest and shit. Dude what we provide is experience in cheating , knowledge about what's less riskier and a safe tool (not everyone tho). The first thing I say when ppl ask if there is a risk of ban is your phrase.
    Services lower your risk but will never be 100% safe for many reasons. The main one is because everyone wants to go hard if they wanna cheat. Who would do it for few milions of bloodpoints, this make our work harder since they do high quantity orders with new steam accounts having few hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
    Exactly, I heard many trying to hide it in the marketplace. Saying thieir service is the safest and shit. Dude what we provide is experience in cheating , knowledge about what's less riskier and a safe tool (not everyone tho). The first thing I say when ppl ask if there is a risk of ban is your phrase.
    Services lower your risk but will never be 100% safe for many reasons. The main one is because everyone wants to go hard if they wanna cheat. Who would do it for few milions of bloodpoints, this make our work harder since they do high quantity orders with new steam accounts having few hours.
    Yea I agree with this. There are a good amount of people coming to me with brand new steam accounts, I'm talking less than 10 hours, and they ask for outrageous things added to their accounts.

You can have all the game sense and logic in the world, but if your account doesn't have the right amount of hours / cumulative playtime then it automatically cancels everything else out. For example, prestiging 3 characters to Prestige 3 while having less than 10 hours obviously doesn't seem right. Going back to things depending on each other the Prestige Dates and Prestige Achievements probably wouldn't look right either. But if you have say 100 hours, Prestiging 3 characters to Prestige 3 is certainly do-able.

Also mini-rant, Steam hour boosting is never ok. Sure your hour count goes up, but the CUMULATIVE DATA on your save file wont match up so it wont even matter how many hours you have. And editing the cumulative data is a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by Bo0sted; 01-12-2020 at 08:39 AM.

All the best,
    Bo0sted.