Thanks

Csgo wall judgment

I have a private version, which can be used on the platform. It has a self aiming perspective trigger radar anti flash, but it can't judge the wall. I search through CE.
    (Entity + 0x4D43AF4 )+ 0x980
    It will show that I see equal to 1 and I don't see equal to 0, but I need to find everyone. I don't want to waste time, and I don't want to make it equal to 1 to automatically aim, because it will also aim at people behind the wall. How can I find the wall?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by winakcc View Post
    I have a private version, which can be used on the platform. It has a self aiming perspective trigger radar anti flash, but it can't judge the wall. I search through CE.
    ˆEntity + 0x4D43AF4 ‰+ 0x980
    It will show that I see equal to 1 and I don't see equal to 0, but I need to find everyone. I don't want to waste time, and I don't want to make it equal to 1 to automatically aim, because it will also aim at people behind the wall. How can I find the wall?
    I think you are talking about an "auto-wall", the setting is different in every cheat if it has one, however many cheaper/free cheats are not gonna have a good auto-wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by bob wants an apple View Post
    that shit look like the battle pass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 999j0kr999 View Post
    I think you are talking about an "auto-wall", the setting is different in every cheat if it has one, however many cheaper/free cheats are not gonna have a good auto-wall.
    Through my own search, I can only find someone who can shoot when I see him, but when I study other source codes, I find that they use the feature location address to determine whether they see the skeleton. I don't get the address I want through character conversion. My C ා is a beginner, and I don't know the feature code location very well.
    I would like to ask how to judge the wall. If there is a simple source code, thank you very much. Part of my analysis comes from Osiris. The source code is too complex and there is no annotation. It's hard for me to understand.
    Thank you again for your help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by winakcc View Post
    Through my own search, I can only find someone who can shoot when I see him, but when I study other source codes, I find that they use the feature location address to determine whether they see the skeleton. I don't get the address I want through character conversion. My C ා is a beginner, and I don't know the feature code location very well.
    I would like to ask how to judge the wall. If there is a simple source code, thank you very much. Part of my analysis comes from Osiris. The source code is too complex and there is no annotation. It's hard for me to understand.
    Thank you again for your help.
    Not trying to be harsh or come off as mean, but it sounds like you are trying to jump some steps in learning "game hacking" there is a lot of logic that is more than just algebra. If you are finding trouble in understanding the code then I would recommend channels like LiveOverflow or Guidedhacking. Yes, they are boring but to get to the cool things you gotta learn how the small boring shit works.

There are a lot of research documentations on what you are talking about and very helpful sources, but I would recommend asking yourself what don't you understand about the code you are looking at and look up that.

Feel free to ask me or anyone else on the forums here for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by bob wants an apple View Post
    that shit look like the battle pass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 999j0kr999 View Post
    Not trying to be harsh or come off as mean, but it sounds like you are trying to jump some steps in learning "game hacking" there is a lot of logic that is more than just algebra. If you are finding trouble in understanding the code then I would recommend channels like LiveOverflow or Guidedhacking. Yes, they are boring but to get to the cool things you gotta learn how the small boring shit works.

There are a lot of research documentations on what you are talking about and very helpful sources, but I would recommend asking yourself what don't you understand about the code you are looking at and look up that.

Feel free to ask me or anyone else on the forums here for help!
    Thank you for your reply. I found the solution through a few days of research, but I will not use it because there is no source code or video.
    Use RayTrace SKD to connect the character bones to me, judging by some parameters, thank you very much here, I will continue to search, there is really no plan, I can only give up.