1.09 Duping - still possible?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
1.09 Duping - still possible?
Is duping still plausible on modded servers? I've been trying variety of methods, old methods, recent methods using speedhack kick with no luck. I've gotten to the point where ghost guns will generate, but cannot pick them up.
I've been using a method where it was working for others on the last update, but I haven't personally had any luck.
If anyone could point me in the right direction, or drop any sort of input, please comment or PM me. Anything is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
I would like to know as well please !
Duping was always possible and still is on both official and modded. You just need to find a method that will kick you off the server immediately without the server saving your character.

Drop your shit, initiate kick immediately, rejoin and see your duped shit on the ground.
Quote Originally Posted by lhdarknet View Post
Duping was always possible and still is on both official and modded. You just need to find a method that will kick you off the server immediately without the server saving your character.

Drop your shit, initiate kick immediately, rejoin and see your duped shit on the ground.
How would you go about doing this. heard you can delete battleye data folder and it'll kick you but not sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Secowe View Post
How would you go about doing this. heard you can delete battleye data folder and it'll kick you but not sure.
It is associated with BattlEye as that's what needs to kick you. There are no public methods at the moment and there is no simple solution. Keep trying and find your kick method.
Quote Originally Posted by lhdarknet View Post
It is associated with BattlEye as that's what needs to kick you. There are no public methods at the moment and there is no simple solution. Keep trying and find your kick method.
I tried to close BE service, but it closes the whole game.
If I get kicked instantly the reconnect time is still 15 seconds, after 10 seconds the ingame character disappears.
Quote Originally Posted by Sutibci View Post
I tried to close BE service, but it closes the whole game.
If I get kicked instantly the reconnect time is still 15 seconds, after 10 seconds the ingame character disappears.
yeah, i have the same problem
Yes, it is still possible to dupe even in 1.14, however there are no public methods as the ones that were public or sold on other forums were patched in 1.13 and 1.14.

I do offer a duping service in the Selling/Trading/Buying section here though-
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1516549
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us