Duping still possible?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Duping still possible?
If you remember the old GuildHall dupe, you had account A going into GuildHall trading items over to account B. When account A come into the GuildHall it had the duped items. This dupe can work in any portal with enough lag, Kabams efforts to stop this ended up with *account in use* and 51 gold pirate keys in nexus. I duped with the pirate keys in uswest but now that it's 51 gold I can't open them in nexus but it must be still possible. If we had enough lag in the realms we could use the ahk script from the old dupe and use it in any dungeon portal. I tested this in the Euwest2 fame train, no success yet.

What if we all went to the same server/realm and went through the same portal, would that cause enough lag to dupe?
it's fixed,
and if not.. good luck waiting 10 minutes every dupe
When did they fix the pirate portal dupe? It worked in the nexus why wouldn't it work in a realm now? Can anyone actually answer these...and I would gladly spend 10 minutes to dupe 8 uts lol.
I was able to dupe once and only once in a realm, it still works but very hard to do.
No public exploits for now.
So it's still possible to dupe with a dungeon portal...interesting.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?