Thanks

I need help in drive partitions and extending C drive.

I have two drives in my SSD C and D. I wanna increase the size of my C drive. To extend the C drive I created one more partition (E) to backup my data that is in D drive (Because the D drive need to be deleted to extend the C drive). But there's a folder of my name (user folder) where's all the necessary folders like Contacts, Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc. So what should I do now to delete the partition of D? Cuz I think cut-paste not gonna work in this folder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeLouis View Post
    I have two drives in my SSD C and D. I wanna increase the size of my C drive. To extend the C drive I created one more partition (E) to backup my data that is in D drive (Because the D drive need to be deleted to extend the C drive). But there's a folder of my name (user folder) where's all the necessary folders like Contacts, Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc. So what should I do now to delete the partition of D? Cuz I think cut-paste not gonna work in this folder
    What's your system drive? If your user folder is on D, you can delete it, new one will be created when you login next time, just backup files...

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeLouis View Post
    I have two drives in my SSD C and D. I wanna increase the size of my C drive. To extend the C drive I created one more partition (E) to backup my data that is in D drive (Because the D drihttps://omegle.onl/ vshareve need to be deleted to extend the C drive). But there's a folder of my name (user folder) where's all the necessary folders like Contacts, Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc. So what should I do now to delete the partition of D? Cuz I think cut-paste not gonna work in this folder

issue got solved