Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Can't Order from Apple

Why am I unable to order from Apple using my regular debit card or PayPal?

PayPal order gets cancelled after a few hours and debit card doesn't even authorize.

I've tried using different email, web browsers, and VPN as well but still have the same issue.
    Last edited by Ajs4290; 02-22-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajs4290 View Post

PayPal order gets cancelled after a few hours and debit card doesn't even authorize.

I've tried using different email, web browsers, and VPN as well but still have the same issue.
    VPN could be your main issue. Are you ordering from a different country? Is your billing information the same as the delivery address, is your bank blocking the payment? All those variables could play a part in your cancellations.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Novatastic View Post
    VPN could be your main issue. Are you ordering from a different country? Is your billing information the same as the delivery address, is your bank blocking the payment? All those variables could play a part in your cancellations.
    I only tried with a VPN 1 out of 4 times thinking maybe my IP was blocked. Tried different browsers in incognito mode. Ordering from same country with matching billing and delivery address. Called my bank and they are not blocking payment either. I don't get it lol.
    Last edited by Ajs4290; 02-22-2021 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    I only tried with a VPN 1 out of 4 times thinking maybe my IP was blocked. Tried different browsers in incognito mode. Ordering from same country with matching billing and delivery address. Called my bank and they are not blocking payment either. I don't get it lol.
    Could be the company blocking the IP. However i have that issue with nike. No matter what payment method i use or billing info, my order just wont go through. Seems to be an issue with some sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Try buying it through your phone's 4G/5G(as it's more or less a dynamic IP) and use Paypal to buy it.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Try buying it through your phone's 4G/5G(as it's more or less a dynamic IP) and use Paypal to buy it.
    Tried that but order still gets cancelled after a few hours. PayPal will process it and show the transaction in my history but then Apple doesn't authorize payment/cancels for whatever reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Maybe try to place an order using hotspot from your smartphone and use a VM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I had the same issues with several selling sites in the past where I couldn't get through their Fraud Detection. Even though I never actually done that in my life (and had no luck with refund stores in the past that also do re/shipping to Germany). This might be the case here as well. Some factors you don't even know about are triggering their fraud detection which causes them to not want to proceed with the order. The only thing that is weird, that they let your payment through but decline it afterward. I thought you usually do it upfront.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas256 View Post
    Maybe try to place an order using hotspot from your smartphone and use a VM.
    i'll have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    I had the same issues with several selling sites in the past where I couldn't get through their Fraud Detection. Even though I never actually done that in my life (and had no luck with refund stores in the past that also do re/shipping to Germany). This might be the case here as well. Some factors you don't even know about are triggering their fraud detection which causes them to not want to proceed with the order. The only thing that is weird, that they let your payment through but decline it afterward. I thought you usually do it upfront.
    yeah, something must be flagging it. Not sure what it is.

Thanks
    Try to change order info (name, address, etc). And use private proxy socks4/5 or use dedicated server
    Last edited by piksell; 02-28-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks

What country you ordering from? Did you try changing the laptop mac address?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zibbioyalpha View Post
    What country you ordering from? Did you try changing the laptop mac address?
    I can’t order no matter what I do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Same issue. Tried on Phone, PC, laptop, asking a friend to order, asking anyone else I've been in contact with to order, doesn't go through. Even calling Apple nets to nothing cause they refer you to your bank. Then you call you bank and they tell you it's Apple. Then you call Apple and they tell you they can't do shit and refer to your physical store. Pretty sure that's their way of "shadow banning".
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/106120139788.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I had multiple people with the same problem. You are either blacklisted (your name, billing address or ip) or your payment method is in high fraud risk zone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Have you been blacklisted before? Try ordering without VPN.
    Better yet, contacting customer support would give you a solid answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast