Thread: Family share

Thanks

Family share

Hi guys, I currently have an account with banned dbd and a completely new and legit one, can I do the family share without being banned on the legit? Or can't you? Obviously they are two different licenses, can i also make manual report o things like this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    If you've played dbd on this new and legit account for even a little while without getting banned for apparently no reason, then it means you didn't get HWID banned from your other ban. That should mean you're good to go and will be able to family share the legit account with as many other accounts as it's possible. There's nothing you can do about the other banned account, just let it go.

About manual reports, I doubt it would result in a ban as long as the new accounts are kept legit. Family sharing by itself isn't a bannable offense and past bans don't weigh in until you've been banned enough times to get HWID banned, which is usually 2 or 3 times. For example, if you've been banned 2 times in the past but no HWID, these 2 past bans don't mean anything as long as you don't get yourself banned in your third account, the only thing they'll be used for is to determine wether or not they'll ban your hardware.