Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BlackShot Pointer

Imma drop some of it here incase someone need it.
    Code:
    UBT = 0x514893 0x41 | 0x51
    ShowESP = 0x4DD96B 0x74 : 0x75
    ColorESP = 0x4DDAD6 0x75 : 0x74
    Distance1 = 0x4DDFA5 0x84 : 0x82
    Distance2 = 0x4DDF9C 0x84 : 0x85
    PlayerPointer(Maybe) = 0xA3484C
    Ghost = pPointer + 0xB8
    UBT are the only one that working. The other will trigger the abnormal when you change the value.

If someone got another pointer,you can share it here. *Because I really need it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
    Imma drop some of it here incase someone need it.
    Code:
    UBT = 0x514893 0x41 | 0x51
    ShowESP = 0x4DD96B 0x74 : 0x75
    ColorESP = 0x4DDAD6 0x75 : 0x74
    Distance1 = 0x4DDFA5 0x84 : 0x82
    Distance2 = 0x4DDF9C 0x84 : 0x85
    PlayerPointer(Maybe) = 0xA3484C
    Ghost = pPointer + 0xB8
    UBT are the only one that working. The other will trigger the abnormal when you change the value.

If someone got another pointer,you can share it here. *Because I really need it
    Code:
    Old TeamESP [ Damage Included ]
    0x4DD9F2 = 0x90 / 144 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.
    0x4DD9F3 = 0x90 / 144 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.
    0x4DD9F4 = 0x74 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.

Those values i gave are just examples that we could toggle to see if it works. There are other values to toggle without having abnormal. :o

Thanks

l

how do you guys do it?? teach me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fanculous View Post
    how do you guys do it?? teach me
    learn cheat engine first
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

learn cheat engine first
    First thing learn english well and after it go to learn cheat engine and c++ and some another programing language and cryptography and assembly and some computer skills and finally reverse engineering and after all that let's try to create bypass of anticheat and go ahead.

If you still young and have a much time and have a strong determination and worked hard this journey will take you 3-4 years and if you don't have much time because you work to live and your determination is average like me this journey will take you 10-30+ years I don't want to disappoint you, but this is the truth

COD3RIN I still love this game so much but if i find bsdb tool again i will back to hack and play and enjoy with this game please man if you can just publish or sell or send it to me, I really really appreciate that, you read my words above, not all people have the perfect conditions to learn all of the above, to me it will take me all my life, so if you want to help me I really appreciate it, and I am willing to pay you if you want, thank you for reading until here.

Btw i still learning English so the journey to me it's so long.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
    First thing learn english well and after it go to learn cheat engine and c++ and some another programing language and cryptography and assembly and some computer skills and finally reverse engineering and after all that let's try to create bypass of anticheat and go ahead.

If you still young and have a much time and have a strong determination and worked hard this journey will take you 3-4 years and if you don't have much time because you work to live and your determination is average like me this journey will take you 10-30+ years I don't want to disappoint you, but this is the truth

COD3RIN I still love this game so much but if i find bsdb tool again i will back to hack and play and enjoy with this game please man if you can just publish or sell or send it to me, I really really appreciate that, you read my words above, not all people have the perfect conditions to learn all of the above, to me it will take me all my life, so if you want to help me I really appreciate it, and I am willing to pay you if you want, thank you for reading until here.

Btw i still learning English so the journey to me it's so long.
    You do realize that you do not need BSDB to modify those md5 hashes around right?
    There are still methods that requires no BSDB to modify md5 hashes.
    You can also convert those hashes to ArrayOfBytes and modify it from there.

Example:
    Code:
    31 64 65 65 31 61 61 63 64 65 35 63 36 36 34 34 37 35 37 63 36 32 62 37 61 33 61 63 36 33 31 65 // Ad_hair1.nif
    Modify a new ad.hair1.nif and get those hashes replaced with the original hash above. Goodluck intervening!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caezar For This Useful Post:

XZAKTORS (08-29-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezar View Post
    You do realize that you do not need BSDB to modify those md5 hashes around right?
    There are still methods that requires no BSDB to modify md5 hashes.
    You can also convert those hashes to ArrayOfBytes and modify it from there.

Example:
    Code:
    31 64 65 65 31 61 61 63 64 65 35 63 36 36 34 34 37 35 37 63 36 32 62 37 61 33 61 63 36 33 31 65 // Ad_hair1.nif
    Modify a new ad.hair1.nif and get those hashes replaced with the original hash above. Goodluck intervening!
    First thing thanks for your interest, I know one method to change md5 hashes without BSDB and this method need to change in the memory of the game but this is difficult because the Blackshot game using Battleye Anti-cheat and that will not allow you to modify
    in the memory without bypassing it.

If you have a trick to change md5 without Battleye catch you please tell me here or in messages and I swear I won't share it with anyone, I really appreciate it. Thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
    First thing thanks for your interest, I know one method to change md5 hashes without BSDB and this method need to change in the memory of the game but this is difficult because the Blackshot game using Battleye Anti-cheat and that will not allow you to modify
    in the memory without bypassing it.

If you have a trick to change md5 without Battleye catch you please tell me here or in messages and I swear I won't share it with anyone, I really appreciate it. Thank you
    *******: 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊#1579

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Caezar For This Useful Post:

XZAKTORS (08-31-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezar View Post
    *******: ������������������#1579
    Caezar I'm already sent friend request thank you