DiscussionBlackShot Pointer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BlackShot Pointer
Imma drop some of it here incase someone need it.
Code:
UBT = 0x514893 0x41 | 0x51
ShowESP = 0x4DD96B 0x74 : 0x75
ColorESP = 0x4DDAD6 0x75 : 0x74
Distance1 = 0x4DDFA5 0x84 : 0x82
Distance2 = 0x4DDF9C 0x84 : 0x85
PlayerPointer(Maybe) = 0xA3484C
Ghost = pPointer + 0xB8
UBT are the only one that working. The other will trigger the abnormal when you change the value.

If someone got another pointer,you can share it here. *Because I really need it
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
Imma drop some of it here incase someone need it.
Code:
UBT = 0x514893 0x41 | 0x51
ShowESP = 0x4DD96B 0x74 : 0x75
ColorESP = 0x4DDAD6 0x75 : 0x74
Distance1 = 0x4DDFA5 0x84 : 0x82
Distance2 = 0x4DDF9C 0x84 : 0x85
PlayerPointer(Maybe) = 0xA3484C
Ghost = pPointer + 0xB8
UBT are the only one that working. The other will trigger the abnormal when you change the value.

If someone got another pointer,you can share it here. *Because I really need it
Code:
Old TeamESP [ Damage Included ]
0x4DD9F2 = 0x90 / 144 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.
0x4DD9F3 = 0x90 / 144 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.
0x4DD9F4 = 0x74 <- Note these values will trigger abnormal. Find another value and youre good to go.

Those values i gave are just examples that we could toggle to see if it works. There are other values to toggle without having abnormal. :o
l
how do you guys do it?? teach me
Quote Originally Posted by fanculous View Post
how do you guys do it?? teach me
learn cheat engine first
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


learn cheat engine first
First thing learn english well and after it go to learn cheat engine and c++ and some another programing language and cryptography and assembly and some computer skills and finally reverse engineering and after all that let's try to create bypass of anticheat and go ahead.

If you still young and have a much time and have a strong determination and worked hard this journey will take you 3-4 years and if you don't have much time because you work to live and your determination is average like me this journey will take you 10-30+ years I don't want to disappoint you, but this is the truth

COD3RIN I still love this game so much but if i find bsdb tool again i will back to hack and play and enjoy with this game please man if you can just publish or sell or send it to me, I really really appreciate that, you read my words above, not all people have the perfect conditions to learn all of the above, to me it will take me all my life, so if you want to help me I really appreciate it, and I am willing to pay you if you want, thank you for reading until here.

Btw i still learning English so the journey to me it's so long.
Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
First thing learn english well and after it go to learn cheat engine and c++ and some another programing language and cryptography and assembly and some computer skills and finally reverse engineering and after all that let's try to create bypass of anticheat and go ahead.

If you still young and have a much time and have a strong determination and worked hard this journey will take you 3-4 years and if you don't have much time because you work to live and your determination is average like me this journey will take you 10-30+ years I don't want to disappoint you, but this is the truth

COD3RIN I still love this game so much but if i find bsdb tool again i will back to hack and play and enjoy with this game please man if you can just publish or sell or send it to me, I really really appreciate that, you read my words above, not all people have the perfect conditions to learn all of the above, to me it will take me all my life, so if you want to help me I really appreciate it, and I am willing to pay you if you want, thank you for reading until here.

Btw i still learning English so the journey to me it's so long.
You do realize that you do not need BSDB to modify those md5 hashes around right?
There are still methods that requires no BSDB to modify md5 hashes.
You can also convert those hashes to ArrayOfBytes and modify it from there.

Example:
Code:
31 64 65 65 31 61 61 63 64 65 35 63 36 36 34 34 37 35 37 63 36 32 62 37 61 33 61 63 36 33 31 65 // Ad_hair1.nif
Modify a new ad.hair1.nif and get those hashes replaced with the original hash above. Goodluck intervening!
Quote Originally Posted by Caezar View Post
You do realize that you do not need BSDB to modify those md5 hashes around right?
There are still methods that requires no BSDB to modify md5 hashes.
You can also convert those hashes to ArrayOfBytes and modify it from there.

Example:
Code:
31 64 65 65 31 61 61 63 64 65 35 63 36 36 34 34 37 35 37 63 36 32 62 37 61 33 61 63 36 33 31 65 // Ad_hair1.nif
Modify a new ad.hair1.nif and get those hashes replaced with the original hash above. Goodluck intervening!
First thing thanks for your interest, I know one method to change md5 hashes without BSDB and this method need to change in the memory of the game but this is difficult because the Blackshot game using Battleye Anti-cheat and that will not allow you to modify
in the memory without bypassing it.

If you have a trick to change md5 without Battleye catch you please tell me here or in messages and I swear I won't share it with anyone, I really appreciate it. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by XZAKTORS View Post
First thing thanks for your interest, I know one method to change md5 hashes without BSDB and this method need to change in the memory of the game but this is difficult because the Blackshot game using Battleye Anti-cheat and that will not allow you to modify
in the memory without bypassing it.

If you have a trick to change md5 without Battleye catch you please tell me here or in messages and I swear I won't share it with anyone, I really appreciate it. Thank you
*******: 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊#1579
Quote Originally Posted by Caezar View Post
*******: ������������������#1579
Caezar I'm already sent friend request thank you
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?