UnhappyBlackShot Pointer Scanning

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BlackShot Pointer Scanning
Hi friends, I'm working on a BlackShot Weapon Trainer but every-time the game is restarted the weapons addresses changes.

I tried the Pointer Scan method with cheat engine but it always gives me zero result on the second scan. I can't find the base addresses and I'm stuck in this stage.

I really appreciate your help.

Tanks in advance.
That's also my problem . And when I search for SSG's pointer for the first time , it always gives me zero result. Hope someone can help us here.
Go to youtube and watch fleep tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
Go to youtube and watch fleep tutorial
Your comment didn't help at all. We are asking if somebody successfully DID find a pointer address for weapons . We are NOT asking for tutorial on how to pointer scan.
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
Go to youtube and watch fleep tutorial
Actualy i do like to find a tutorial about Pointer Scan specificly for BlackShot instead of giving me the address directly as they does changes on every update. But it would be nice if you provide a link or something like that.

Also I'm trying the (FIND OUT WHAT WRITES TO THIS ADDRESS) method but every-time i try it BlackShot crashes. What is the problem?

Thanks by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
Go to youtube and watch fleep tutorial
Thanks COD3RIN, i have found this game hacking playlist on youtube from fleep as you said. Its very helpful. I will try to see if i can do it.

For the other peaple looking for it just go to youtube and look for (C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL HD) and you will find a playlist by (Fleep Hacks)

Sorry i cant post Links, I'm not allowed yet.

By the way if follow through the fleep's tutorial of finding pointers, if the game gets crashed when trying to find out what accessing the address just try to change the debugger settings from the top bar (Edit -> Settings -> Debugger Options) Change the debugger methods and see which one will works for you. The VHE Options seems to be good.
@rullof Thanks for the info bro . Ohh,, that's why my BS always crash when trying to find "what access this address" . Thanks bro .
Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
@rullof Thanks for the info bro . Ohh,, that's why my BS always crash when trying to find "what access this address" . Thanks bro .
That was great but now it crashes when trying it for the second level pointer. I dont know why but hopfuly someone could tell us.
Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
That was great but now it crashes when trying it for the second level pointer. I dont know why but hopfuly someone could tell us.
Well that sucks . Anyway I'll start working on this pointer scanning later when I got home .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?