Thanks

WTS Chronomancer Code , Skullcrusher Codes and Cardclasher + Physical heromart items

This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, these codes never come by. Wanting to sell UNUSED Chronomancer, Skullcrushers (Yes I have 2) and a Cardclasher Code with their respective physical heromart items.

Backstory:

I was a former "employee" for Artix Entertainment many years ago and quit both the company and game years back. Working for the company came with a lot of perks and some came in the form of multiple hero mart items as you can see here. These items are 100% authentic , legit and haven't been used. They've been in my storage shed for the last 6-7 years and just recently been brought out.

I was informed by a good friend who currently plays the game that these codes go for quite a large sum of money. I have been extremely strapped for cash recently, life has been quite bad for me so I need to sell these off for some much needed funds. There is a chance I will be posting my personal account up for sale alongside a few alterantive accounts that have TONS of items and heromart goodies on them such as the coveted chuckles, deady, etc etc.

Below are more details of the codes and their corresponding physical items;

1. Chronomancer Codes + Physical 2011 Calendar

This is extremely rare to see both an unused code AND a really good condition calendar. I had 3 of them, 1 which was used on my personal account, the other which I gave away to a friend and this final one that I am selling. Whoever the lucky buyer is will get the calendar shipped to them via USPS priority IF they want the physical item.

Im looking for around 1-1.5k for the code as thats what I was told something like this would go for.

2. Skullcrusher Codes + Mechquest Artbook

I unfortunately only have 1 more code left as I sold one before I could post this for $1000 USD to a player. I have one code left that only has the AQW code unused. However I have both the artbooks so the lucky buyer will get the physical book complimentary and Im willing to sell off the second book with the USED code to someone else. I at one point had 6 artbooks which I gave away and used for my personal accounts and only had these 2 left unused.

3. Cardclasher Code + No Physical Item

I have a unused cardclasher code but no physical item. I had a few of these but I misplaced the physical cards for them all except for this one set. Im keeping the cards as I actually use them for board games but the code is UNUSED. I am willing for part with the cards for an additonal cost but for now I dont want to sell the cards, just the code. Looking for around $500 for code.

I will be uploading UNUSED deady codes and their respective figures I just have to get them out of my storage unit.

Keep posted, I will have TONS of really rare and exciting items coming up for sale.

Add me on IM

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Chronomancer.png  

Cardclasher.png  

Skullcrusher.png  

General View.jpg  

2011 Calendar Closeup.jpg  

2011 Calendar Closeup 1.jpg  

Chronomancer Codec.jpg  

Cardclasher Code.jpg  

Cardclasher Code 1.jpg  

Skullcrusher Code 1.jpg  

Skullcrusher Code 2.jpg  

Last edited by meme; 11-06-2021 at 07:56 AM. Reason: added im

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XenonAE For This Useful Post:

darkcastillo (11-16-2021),Thorstensus (11-07-2021)

Thanks

Interested

Hey i'm interested on buying the code. sent an IM request already. for a fast response kindly contact my email diskusikendrick@gmail.com Thanks

Thanks
    Hello! Thanks for your interest and inquiry; I’ve shot you an email.

Thanks
    Hi im interested to buying a some code, can you messege me on my email? eriyandian21@gmail.com i will waiting thanks!

Thanks
    also interested in some please email drkcstllo92@gmail.com thank you

Thanks

Hi im interestinf to buy the chronomancer code, i can buy tht $1700 please contact me

Hi im interestinf buy the chronomancer code! I can buy the codw $1700 please contact me kingnoaofficial@gmail.com ASAP

QUOTE=XenonAE;15201737]This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, these codes never come by. Wanting to sell UNUSED Chronomancer, Skullcrushers (Yes I have 2) and a Cardclasher Code with their respective physical heromart items.

Backstory:

I was a former "employee" for Artix Entertainment many years ago and quit both the company and game years back. Working for the company came with a lot of perks and some came in the form of multiple hero mart items as you can see here. These items are 100% authentic , legit and haven't been used. They've been in my storage shed for the last 6-7 years and just recently been brought out.

I was informed by a good friend who currently plays the game that these codes go for quite a large sum of money. I have been extremely strapped for cash recently, life has been quite bad for me so I need to sell these off for some much needed funds. There is a chance I will be posting my personal account up for sale alongside a few alterantive accounts that have TONS of items and heromart goodies on them such as the coveted chuckles, deady, etc etc.

This is extremely rare to see both an unused code AND a really good condition calendar. I had 3 of them, 1 which was used on my personal account, the other which I gave away to a friend and this final one that I am selling. Whoever the lucky buyer is will get the calendar shipped to them via USPS priority IF they want the physical item.

Im looking for around 1-1.5k for the code as thats what I was told something like this would go for.

I unfortunately only have 1 more code left as I sold one before I could post this for $1000 USD to a player. I have one code left that only has the AQW code unused. However I have both the artbooks so the lucky buyer will get the physical book complimentary and Im willing to sell off the second book with the USED code to someone else. I at one point had 6 artbooks which I gave away and used for my personal accounts and only had these 2 left unused.

I have a unused cardclasher code but no physical item. I had a few of these but I misplaced the physical cards for them all except for this one set. Im keeping the cards as I actually use them for board games but the code is UNUSED. I am willing for part with the cards for an additonal cost but for now I dont want to sell the cards, just the code. Looking for around $500 for code.

I will be uploading UNUSED deady codes and their respective figures I just have to get them out of my storage unit.

Keep posted, I will have TONS of really rare and exciting items coming up for sale.

Add me on IM

[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Im so interesting bro please send me a messags kingnoaofficial@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erocda View Post
    Hi im interested to buying a some code, can you messege me on my email? eriyandian21@gmail.com i will waiting thanks!
    Sent email

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingnoaofficial View Post
    Hi im interestinf buy the chronomancer code! I can buy the codw $1700 please contact me kingnoaofficial@gmail.com ASAP

QUOTE=XenonAE;15201737]This is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity, these codes never come by. Wanting to sell UNUSED Chronomancer, Skullcrushers (Yes I have 2) and a Cardclasher Code with their respective physical heromart items.

Backstory:

Add me on IM

- - - Updated - - -

Im so interesting bro please send me a messags kingnoaofficial@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Sent email.

Thanks
    i contacted this seller, the transaction went well until i never got the code. pursue at own risk. my experience: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1548945

Thanks
    SMH was about to buy from him too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    User has been banned for scamming.

//closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞