Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    The sale of hacks, malware, or any other items currently not allowed to be sold in the marketplace will continue to be banned. It is likely that some other hyper-illegal things will be removed as well. This isn't because of any immediate threats or allegations that have been made against MPGH, it is simply something we want to get rid of and not be so heavily associated with MPGH.
    R.I.P. In Peace my childhood.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (09-02-2023),Vice (10-05-2023)

Thanks
    See you in 2055.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (08-22-2023)

Thanks
    A rebranding is something very smart. This is my alt account I am writing from, I was DragonyCat.
    Before I get banned for multi-ing, no idea if that's a thing here, I wanted to you guys know I have been active on forums like Nulled, Cracked, Sinisterly for example.

MPGH can learn a thing or two from those forums, of course if that's the road they want to take.

If I could share some insights, here they are:

Forum style
    1) I am quite unsure if this has already been talked/discussed about, but MPGH currently looks and pretty much is out-of-date. Yes, it has the OG look, which some and maybe even lots of people appreciate, but maybe it's time for something new. I read about how the rebranding wants to focus on security and I like that idea. I have learned a lot about this from Nulled and Sinisterly. Asking questions, especially in Sinisterly, was easy and gave people who were noobs a lot of insights to learn about the topic. But this would not be possible if the forum does not attract people, and for that to happen, a shift to something nicer, maybe "darker" (in the colour sense), would help attract people who are not looking for Val hack, but people who want to know more about WiFi 7 or vulnerabilities of using encryption in a broader sense. Just some examples. No idea how viable it is to see a forum upgrade, but think about the audience you want to attract and what to do for that to happen.

Contribute more
    2) To keep a forum engaging, users need to have a reason to come back, talk, post stuff, etc. Users usually don't contribute to the bigger stuff, like bigger scale events or projects. They can participate, but usually don't help with the contributing part. Maybe host an event with this in mind. That way, a contest or event for users but also by users would create a team spirit and would keep the forum engaged. I like contests and events, but if all I can do as a user is play along, it's ok, sometimes boring, but it's nothing new or exciting. Let's make MPGH unique in that way.

Chat box
    3) Something small, but I have seen some forums with a chat box on the home page. This can be one chat box where everyone can talk, or have multiple where you can subscribe to and talk about specific topics: Cracking, coding, databases, etc.

Would love to talk about more things on my mind. @Flengo if you want to talk to me in private about maybe unbanning my old account, that would be very cool. As a return, if that would done, I want to give back by helping out with anything that I can help with. From giving more ideas to help implement stuff, write articles, etc. I just want to see MPGH be the forum to be. Let me know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I hope to see things grow again, It is true that most people prefer selling their hacks nowadays but there's still space for resources, source, public stuff etc.

I'm really excited for the future and still things there's a lot of possibilities.

(Also, bring back MPGH News please )
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    I hope to see things grow again, It is true that most people prefer selling their hacks nowadays but there's still space for resources, source, public stuff etc.

I'm really excited for the future and still things there's a lot of possibilities.

(Also, bring back MPGH News please )
    MPGH News, good times.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Let's make MPGH the next breachforum and make @dave go to jail.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-02-2023),[MPGH]Jov (10-04-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

R.I.P. In Peace my childhood.
    Bring back Combat Arms
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Assistive (10-02-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    feels like i've been seeing these types of threads for years without any action

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl For This Useful Post:

Vice (10-05-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Bring back Combat Arms
    I follow CA on Facebook just to see what they are doing with the game. Its the most pay to win shit I've ever seen, running on an Engine that's old enough to vote. I always comment "Let the game die already!"

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

I follow CA on Facebook just to see what they are doing with the game. Its the most pay to win shit I've ever seen, running on an Engine that's old enough to vote. I always comment "Let the game die already!"
    This is essentially same with War Rock - this game is still going, regardless of the publisher, all of them have promised to make the game the better, but all of them have been literally pushing people to buy these lame, dame looking skins.

Let the game die already, it's 2023, they could literally remake the game, at this point lmfao
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    This is essentially same with War Rock
    Damn no way even WarRock is still not shutdown that's too crazy, game is ancient af
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What will we be doing about the general lack of users? Can we possibly get @Dave84311 to show us how much he weighs? Might bring in some new users..
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Damn no way even WarRock is still not shutdown that's too crazy, game is ancient af
    A few years ago, they changed publishers, the current publisher is Papaya Play. And, yeah, I agree it is a whole ass surprise how it hasn't been shutdown.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    If yall can't get over the fact ILLEGAL shit is banned yall need to reconsider your life choices. That shit eventually catches up to you regardless of who you are. There is no sustainability in that model, theres only MORE AND MORE illegal shit, doxing, and generally despicable behavior (see any current forum that enables that shit) which will inevitably be the end of those websites, either that or the fucking feds seizing that shit which honestly good riddance go cry about not being able to commit fraud Lmfaooo. MPGH has a future as a tech centered discussion website, or a general discussion website. The people we lost from cutting out illegal shit are honestly not gonna be missed sorry not sorry, if you are gonna abandon the site after illegal shit is banned you where never here for the community/site itself. MPGH went from hacks and cheats focused, to Illegal activity focused and thats where the line was drawn. It was a good move by daven and dixrun. MPGH's SEO is still very high which will benefit the site when they do end up upgrading. Even if they dont do an update, I thoroughly enjoyed all the years ive gotten from the site. That shit is invaluable.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-25-2023),[MPGH]Cursed (10-04-2023),[MPGH]Flengo (10-04-2023),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-13-2023)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12