Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH Future Plans and Direction

I'll try my best to outline the current plans and direction for what we plan to do with MPGH. At the core of it, MPGH needs to be more than just a forum. The idea is to take it down the "Dark Arts" path. What that means is still relatively open, but we have some ideas for a good foundation. I'll go through the things we plan on doing and exploring, as well as things we will definitely not be considering or implementing.

Planned and Under Consideration

1. Building a Security-Themed Community Platform

One of the main things we plan on revolving MPGH around is the broad and general security community. The plan is to build a community where users can connect and engage with each other around issues related to security. This could include discussions, chatting, tools, threats, data protection, exploits, etc. Hacking and social engineering content will still be allowed under this umbrella, but the idea is to have it more tailored to a productive learning environment. Sharing and helping others learn about any of these topics will be an area of focus.

2. Developing an Open Source Project

This is already an effort in progress now. For a lot of the things we plan on implementing, custom functionality will be required. For this reason, we ultimately decided to go through with creating new software tailored for MPGH. The advancements in AI will likely help us finish this task with more ease given our constraints and restrictions. Also, this will be the first open-source project for MPGH. The foundation of the software we will make to run MPGH will be open source. The plan is to have more open-source, community-run projects on MPGH down the line, largely revolving around the broader security domain. This will give anyone willing to learn and contribute a chance to learn and contribute.

3. Building a Security-Themed Education Platform

As touched upon earlier, the plan is to focus on security and education. This will be a significant point of focus across MPGH. This could include things like courses, tutorials, source code, research, or any other type of learning resource or content. Helping users learn while also having a place to contribute will be the goal.

4. Developing a Security-Themed Marketplace

We are considering building a security-themed marketplace on MPGH. Users will be able to buy and sell products related to security. This could include things like security software, source code, consultation, or any other type of content that are of interest to users. Hack sales and any type of malware will not be permitted under this umbrella.

5. Developing the General Community

While we do plan on having a focus on the "Dark Arts" of security, we still want to include a lot of the community aspect that many are familiar with on MPGH. Holding events and activities will likely be planned throughout MPGH as time goes on. As for game servers, it is also under consideration. However, they will also need to have priority and uniqueness to compete with others in the space.

Not Under Consideration

1. Illegal Sales

The sale of hacks, malware, or any other items currently not allowed to be sold in the marketplace will continue to be banned. It is likely that some other hyper-illegal things will be removed as well. This isn't because of any immediate threats or allegations that have been made against MPGH, it is simply something we want to get rid of and not be so heavily associated with MPGH.

2. VIP Hack Sales

We will also not be having any official VIP hacks for games for sale. We do not plan on going down that road at all.

3. Developing an MPGH Game

Having BT and Saga around were nice and a lot of fun for the community, but suggesting we develop and maintain a game independently for MPGH is way beyond the scope. We are open to community-led projects and others sharing access to their own personal projects, but we will not be developing any kind of official "MPGH Game".

4. Unbanning Royce

No longer under consideration. Will not be up for further consideration.

Suggestions

We are open to real suggestions that have merit and aren't just complaints about the existing state of MPGH. Ideally, provide some kind of actionable plan for your suggestions or ideas that are realistic for our scope and constraints. Even better, if you have the time and can help out directly, that will greatly be appreciated

---------

I'll update the thread with anything that might be added under consideration or not under consideration. Also, I feel like I'm forgetting to include something important here so when I remember I'll add that in too.

Thanks
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Alessandro10 (08-12-2023),Charion (08-12-2023),Gaydow (08-11-2023),Hentai (08-15-2023),Josh (08-31-2023),[MPGH]meme (08-11-2023),SH0N3 (08-12-2023),SMILLY (08-13-2023),Uwe Schwarz (08-14-2023),Zomanidd量 (08-22-2023)

Thanks
    Suggestion: unban royce

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (09-02-2023),Hentai (08-15-2023),Jhem (08-15-2023),Silent (08-14-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Updated thread, added something else not under consideration at this time.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

SMILLY (08-13-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Updated thread, added something else not under consideration at this time.
    Motherfucker..

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like its just racism at this point its bigger than black and white #unbanroyce

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Jhem (08-15-2023),Vice (10-05-2023)

Thanks
    cy@ forum upgrade

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Since we're planning to do these things, it'd be lovely to also have some of these things done on Twitter / YouTube as a way to promote the new forum, when it comes available, that is..
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    Since we're planning to do these things, it'd be lovely to also have some of these things done on Twitter / YouTube as a way to promote the new forum, when it comes available, that is..
    Posting updates on Twitter is doable and likely planned. Creating and posting content on YouTube is a whole different story though, will need people capable of doing that to help if we were to.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-12-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    "4. Unbanning Royce

Currently not under consideration. Will be revisited at a later point in time."

LMAOOO

wassup with a professional team for MPGH, can go across many games such as LOL, CSGO, VALORANT and etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post
    wassup with a professional team for MPGH, can go across many games such as LOL, CSGO, VALORANT and etc.
    What would be the point? What would be the benefit? What value would it actually bring to MPGH? How would it even be implemented and managed? Where would they be even used or compete? Who would even feel comfortable playing against a "pro team" from a website that has hacks?

There's also no funding for compensating players. The main focus is also not going to be solely on gaming.

Giving people the ability to easily get together and play with members is one thing, but having some type of pro team is completely different. Supporting members playing and communicating with each other outside of MPGH will be accounted for, probably primarily through the Discord Server and expanded upon as time goes on.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

What would be the point? What would be the benefit? What value would it actually bring to MPGH? How would it even be implemented and managed? Where would they be even used or compete? Who would even feel comfortable playing against a "pro team" from a website that has hacks?

There's also no funding for compensating players. The main focus is also not going to be solely on gaming.

Giving people the ability to easily get together and play with members is one thing, but having some type of pro team is completely different. Supporting members playing and communicating with each other outside of MPGH will be accounted for, probably primarily through the Discord Server and expanded upon as time goes on.
    why are you always so pissy lmao?

What would be the point?

Do you know anything about business as you're supposed to be the one running the revival of MPGH? exposer? revenue? Bigger community? Fans? idk man do I gotta keep going?

How would it even be implemented and managed?

Uhhh just like any other professional team is managed? with a manager and team around them?

there's also no funding for compensating players.

uhh revenue can be made easily , fan donation , fundraising , getting sponsors , streaming revenue

Who would even feel comfortable playing against a "pro team" from a website that has hacks?

who cares if they felt comfortable in an actual league it's monitored so why would that matter. They'd have to cope

but hey man like I always tell you, you hate other ideas then cry when nobody wants to help

Thanks
    With the shift in focus, will MPGH be getting a rebranding?
    The current name might confuse newcomers looking to learn about security etc That

Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post
    "4. Unbanning Royce

Currently not under consideration. Will be revisited at a later point in time."

LMAOOO

Having an MPGH esport team or w/e would feel extremely random, and any serious org/tournament would shut the team down as soon as they found out where we're from
    Last edited by Ghost; 08-13-2023 at 02:29 PM.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    With the shift in focus, will MPGH be getting a rebranding?
    The current name might confuse newcomers looking to learn about security etc That
    Yeah we've thought about that. That hasn't been finalized yet but the best things on the table right now are just sticking with "MPGH" and cutting off any reference to the current acronym, or, replacing hacking with "hub" or something like that.

I forgot where the others are leaning, but I think just going with "MPGH" itself seems better.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-14-2023),[MPGH]Ghost (08-13-2023)

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Cheating and hacking are no longer a thing these days. No one actually wants to share a public cheat or hack to prevent it from getting detected. Rebranding MPGH might be the best choice. I at least suggest to improve the marketplace. We need more sellers and better products.

The path you're seeking is probably similar to blackhatworld. And one more thing.

#unbanroycesama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    Cheating and hacking are no longer a thing these days. No one actually wants to share a public cheat or hack to prevent it from getting detected. Rebranding MPGH might be the best choice. I at least suggest to improve the marketplace. We need more sellers and better products.

The path you're seeking is probably similar to blackhatworld. And one more thing.

#unbanroycesama
    Yeah pretty much anyone making hacks nowadays would rather try and earn something for it instead of release anything for free. People seem to be more willing to pay nowadays too.

As for the marketplace, I don't have the full details on that since that's mainly arun's area but I know that a lot of upgrades in that area are planned specifically making it a lot easier for sellers and buyers.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Yeah pretty much anyone making hacks nowadays would rather try and earn something for it instead of release anything for free. People seem to be more willing to pay nowadays too.

As for the marketplace, I don't have the full details on that since that's mainly arun's area but I know that a lot of upgrades in that area are planned specifically making it a lot easier for sellers and buyers.
    Good luck, hope to see more products on the marketplace.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (08-15-2023)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast