Thread: Hair Transplant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hair Transplant

Hey fuckers. I've been bald since the age of ~16. I'm 25 now and honestly don't remember how it is to have hair. /sad

I've been getting serious about possibly finding a place to get a hair transplant. Everyone says go to Turkey because the price can't be beat. Only issue is the market over there is saturated with different clinics that do hair transplants. So it is hard to find the one to check out

I did get a quote from a place for ~$3400. That includes hotel for 2 days etc. All I'd have to do is get the ticket. Cost comes out to ~$4500-$5000 total. Which I'm fine with spending right now.

What do you guys think? Honestly I want you're guys serious opinions. If you know a place please give me the name /
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Hey fuckers. I've been bald since the age of ~16. I'm 25 now and honestly don't remember how it is to have hair. /sad

I've been getting serious about possibly finding a place to get a hair transplant. Everyone says go to Turkey because the price can't be beat. Only issue is the market over there is saturated with different clinics that do hair transplants. So it is hard to find the one to check out

I did get a quote from a place for ~$3400. That includes hotel for 2 days etc. All I'd have to do is get the ticket. Cost comes out to ~$4500-$5000 total. Which I'm fine with spending right now.

What do you guys think? Honestly I want you're guys serious opinions. If you know a place please give me the name /
    u only live once if it makes u happy do it i know @Shadow needs to do it too

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (11-10-2023)

Thanks

I don't have any experience with it myself, but I heard that Turkish clinics aren't worth it. Same with dentists or breast implants. Earlier, I saw a funny video on TikTok that showed a plane full of men who had just gotten a hair transplant. They all had bandages wrapped around their heads lol But if it's something you really want and have the money for, why not? It is not as risky as other procedures I guess..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Like Jubs said, just do whatever makes you happy. From what I have seen/heard it does seem like a literal pain in the neck as you have to sleep upright for a while after having the procedure, but if it's something you genuinely want then I'm sure you can get through the annoyances related for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    If it'll make you happier, confidant etc, go for it
    But if you're only doing it for the sake of doing it, don't, make sure it's for yourself
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I would recommend it, A lot of people value their hair the most. Big confidence booster and people feel better about themselves.

I plan on doing surgery in the future for my hairline because I'm alot older now but I absolutely love my current hair and would like to keep it into my 30s,40 and a lil bit of 50s. After that age idc then. You're still hella young, enjoy your youth with hair for once if you want, when you're old I doubt that'll be the shit you even care about anymore.

Do proper research though, understand the aftercare process there is from the surgery, one fault with going out of the country for this type of stuff is you cant do routinely checkups unless you keep buying tickets back , pros and cons in all really.

Also if you havent before do research on having a hair care routine, rosemary mixed in with other essential oils is the best and natural, 5% minoxidil is another popular one. Derma Pins like 0.5mm once a week, hair massagers when showering, silk pillow cases (this gets more complicated but go for higher quality silk than the cheap shit, the $50 is worth it). If you wear hats, there are ones out there with silk inside the cap. Add your vitamin intake as well, collagen, biotin etc. Sleep and proper eating and exercise and really thats all you can do.

After a while of doing all above + the surgery has taken time to heal, youll have the best hair you've ever had in your life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (10-22-2023)

Thanks
    Pretty sure you need to get on medication (finasteride) after getting a hair transplant as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i also say if it makes you happy, do it, but then also ask, will this actually keep me happy? or will another thing take its spot. only you know truly, hope life is treating you well bud <3

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Isn't it better to not have hair tho? Doesn't get in your face, less time in the shower, no need to dry it etc etc
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You have the most aggressive form of follicle killers I've seen nigga, u just gonna lose the transplanted hair in like 2 weeks.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (11-11-2023),[MPGH]Cursed (11-11-2023),Vice (11-13-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You have the most aggressive form of follicle killers I've seen nigga, u just gonna lose the transplanted hair in like 2 weeks.
    IT IS A TEST FROM ALLAH, AND I HAVE PASSED FOR 10 YEARS.

NOW IT IS TIME TO FAIL
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

IT IS A TEST FROM ALLAH, AND I HAVE PASSED FOR 10 YEARS.

NOW IT IS TIME TO FAIL
    This is a test, Allah will reward your faith with Jannah.

Just go to Turkey and get it done, I've heard you see people walking all over the streets with bandaids on their heads because its so common. But TBH I can't see you rocking hair, you gonna look younger fosho but damn I just can't see it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (11-24-2023),Alessandro10 (11-15-2023)

Thanks
    Colleague of mine did that not too long ago. Results were okay, nothing too crazy to be honest. he was balding so not fully bald like you mf

You'll properly start having the results after like 6 months to a year, the first months you'll look like some goofy ass and you have to wear a bald cap kinda thing for a couple of weeks iirc

You'll also have to change your lifestyle the first months, i.e. use a special shampoo, take extra care all that kinda shit.

He told me in the end it was worth it, it just is a strange road leading up to the results. It just depends if you think the hair is gonna be worth the extra care and effort. If you think so, totally go for it.
    It's not like you gonna get any balder worst case scenario

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks

ggg

do it, it will change your life. but dyor, i hate to recommend reddit but the tressless sub is a great place to see what doctors do good work. the other poster is right, you will have to get on fin if you want to keep your transplanted hairs, which is honestly kind of a dealbreaker for me. hormones are nothing to mess with. look into topical finasteride, cb or winlevi whatever its called, and ru 58841. since yo uwill need to get on some sort of retention medication you are much better off if you start before the procedure. microneedling is also worth checking out. you are going to want follicular unit extraction or fue, not fut. just take your time choosing the hairline you want, dont let a doctor rush you if you are unsure. and go into it with realistic expectations, if you are slick bald then it is really dependent on how many quality donor grafts you have. bald power

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Had my hair surgery 1 and a half years ago. Best decision. I was really complexed with my receding hairline. It was 3200 euros for me but it was really worth it.
    If you decide to go for it make sure you respect all the rules after the procedure. No sun exposure, no gym, no sweating, no swimming. Clean with water frequently without touching. Use only baby shampoo, no hairdryer, no comb.
    This is just for the first months. After that you will have your new hair thick and hairline back.
    Recommend it

My MPGH Activity
    ----------------------------------------------------
    December 17 2018 -> June 09 2020 - News Force Team
    May 02 2018 - Premium Seller
    December 18 2017 - Premium member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast