Thanks

[gMS V.87 The Nullz Pyramid PQ v2 (For All Versions + All Class)

The Nullz Monster Survival PQ - Nett's Pyramid v2

What Does It Do?

The Nu||z Pyramid PQ is a MapleStory bot for the repeated completion of the Monster Survival PQ at Nett's Pyramid. The bot enters the pyramid on the selected level, and completes the quest, and then collects a gem for later re-entry. This program will NOT complete the bonus stage for you.

Requirements

* For Windows Vista/7 Users: You MUST run this program 'As an Administrator' or else it will not work as intended.

* This program uses the .NET Framework, so you must have a working installation of the .NET Framework in order for it to run. If you can't run this program and you do have .NET installed, try uninstalling and re-installing the .NET Framework (Download the .NET Framework here)
    * (Optional) It is recommended that you patch your Mob.wz file with a Yeti Filter Patcher so that you do not attack the yetis inside the the party quest stages. (Yeti Filter Patch for v.84)

Features

* (New!) Open & Close MapleStory - You can create a MapleStory game process directly from the bot, and close it just the same.
    * Import & Export Settings - You can still import and export your bot settings for your use later, or for sharing with your friends.
    * (New!) Split it Up! - You can selectively choose which groups of settings are visible to you.
    * (New!) Shortcuts - You can now create or delete application shortcuts by checking/unchecking those options in the Settings menu.
    * (New!) Hide Banner Ad - You can now hide the banner ad at the bottom, by just checking this option.
    * (New!) The labels used for the bot's controls have been changed to simpler terms in order to avoid confusing users and should be read literally. Also, all controls now include tool tips to help you understand their purpose.
    * (New!) All of your settings are automatically remembered for future sessions. (You can still import/export your settings from/to files).

MapleStory Window

* MapleStory Window Detection - This version brings back the old with the new. You can now choose your MapleStory window by either: selecting it from the drop-down list; OR you can enable the Find Window feature and select your window based on a F1-F12 key press.
    * (New!) Client-Server Detection - The bot now monitors that connectivity state of the game process, and its connection to the game server. The bot automatically stops when the game is disconnected, logged-out, or otherwise inactive.
    * Lock Window Focus - Enabling this option forces the system's keyboard focus to the targeted MapleStory window.
    * PAUSE Mode - When the bot is paused it will continue to complete the party quest stages but will not continue to the next quest until un-paused. Activating this mode, suspends any focus locks the bot has created and allows you to use other windows while still botting.

Party Quest Settings

* Level Mode Selection - Same as before. Select which difficulty level you want to complete from the drop-down list, and the bot will automatically tell you what the level requirements are.
    * (New!) Attack Types - You can now choose between the 3 different types of attacks available in MapleStory.
    * Attack Type: Skill - The character attacks using a regular skill that is bound to that key.
    * Attack Type: Combo - The character uses a combo attack; the available combo attacks are Double Swing and Triple Swing. This feature only applies to the Aran class.
    * (New!) Attack Type: Charge - The character uses an attack that must be charge for X milliseconds. (i.e. Evan's Ice Breath, or Mage's Explosion, or Bishop's Big Bang).
    * Lag Compensation ("Lag-O-Meter") - You can choose between 5 different lag levels: Minimum, (New!) Light, Average, Heavy, and Maximum.
    * AutoPot HP/MP - Makes the character use an HP/MP potion bound to a specific key at a specific interval. This auto-pot feature is time-based.
    * (New!) Power Up - Makes the character use a buff skill bound to a specific key at a specific interval.
    * Auto Move - Makes the character move at a specific interval for a specific duration.
    * Auto Move: Change Direction After Movement - Automatically changes the facing direction of the character after making an automatic movement.
    * (New!) Auto Move: Randomize Motion - Randomizes the automatic movement intervals and lengths in order to avoid being detected as a bot.
    * (New!) Auto Move: Randomize Expressions - Make the character display randomized facial expression during the each stage in order to avoid being detected as a bot.

After Quest Settings

* Auto Talk: Change Expressions At Random - Makes a random facial expression outside of the pyramid.
    * (New!) Auto Talk: Say Some Phrase At Random - Says a random phrase outside of the pyramid.
    * (New!) Pet Trainer: Auto Snack - Automatically feeds your pet if enabled, using the pet food that is bound to a specific key.
    * (New!) Pet Trainer: Commands - Automatically gives your pet commands while outside of the pyramid.
    * (New!) Auto Stop - Automatically aborts the bot after a certain timeout (which can be measured in either seconds total, or the number of quests completed).

Hot Keys

* [CTRL] + [F1] - Toggles the visibility of the application window; but does not suspend application execution.
    * [CTRL] + [F2] - Toggles the window focus lock.
    * [CTRL] + [F3] - Cycles through the lag level settings.
    * [CTRL] + [F4] - Enters or Exits pause mode.
    * [CTRL] + [F5] - Starts or aborts the bot process (Equivalent to pressing the start/abort button).

Download: see attachments

Analysis:
    PYPQ.rar MD5:5fc5341bf3de22ad01ff6a4b079c8921 - VirSCAN.org 6% Scanner(s) (2/36) found malware!

Information

* This program does not have the ability to cause: game lag; auto-ban; account insecurity.
    * If you use any kind of God Mode hack with this program, you increase your chances of having your account banned; but that is not related to the bot.
    * The bot does not interact with the game in any meaningful way. This means that the bot has no knowledge of any in-game conditions, variables, or states. All actions are made on a best-guess time-accurate basis.
    * I do not know what settings you should use. I made this bot entirely configurable so that you (the user) could choose all your own settings and options and decide what is best for character(s). For most people however, the default settings should work fine.
    * The auto-pot feature is time-based. This means that it use a potion every X seconds; where X is the interval you specified. This may cause some people to burn through their potions quickly, but that can be fixed by using a higher interval number. If you want an auto-pot that is based on values or percentages, look elsewhere.
    * The Lag-O-Meter does not cause the game to lag; it only adjusts the time-delays involved in the bot to help the bot compensate for different levels of game lag.
    * The only way you can get banned using this bot is if you are personally banned by a GM. This is VERY unlikely, however, does happen rarely. There are several anti-bot features that allow your character to avoid being detected as a bot by anyone.
    * If you receive an Application Initialization error, that means that you have a corrupted or non-existent .NET Framework installation (See above).

Tutorial

1. Open The Nullz Pyramid PQ v2 executable.
    2. Select or detect your target MapleStory window.
    3. Import or configure your party quest (and optionally, after quest) settings.
    4. Make sure you set an appropriate level for the Lag-O-Meter. By default the bot is set to compensate for Light lagging, but if you plan on botting for an extended period of time (4+ hours) you should change that level to Average, Heavy, or Maximum.
    5. Position your character on the Hiddent Street: Pyramid Dunes map.
    6. Click Start.

CREDITS ALL GO TO THE NULLZ (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)/yea
    Last edited by jonniiee; 07-01-2010 at 07:48 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonniiee For This Useful Post:

Ardnez (07-03-2010),kirenisa (09-07-2012),Razuno_zero (08-05-2010)

Thanks
    Add screen please.

Thanks
    screenie added.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    shows nice...
    i'll try it today
    GJ dude
    "Give every day the chance to become the best of your life." - Mark Twain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    is this fully working??

Thanks
    ok so what exactly is this?? sorry new to this

Thanks
    does this work for version 88 or 89 because i think a new version is comin out i am a noob this is my 5th time lookin at hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by manjinder View Post
    does this work for version 88 or 89 because i think a new version is comin out i am a noob this is my 5th time lookin at hacks
    Try it, this hack won't harm you if it no longer works.

Thanks
    works great the only problem is my anti virus going crazy thinking its a virus lol