Bounty Hunter Blade Pet - Time is Money bot - Grimoire RE or 3.8+ (Successfully made)
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make an updated version of the bounty hunter blade pet's Time is Money quest bot (found 2 so far, one from 2018 and one from 2022). I've tried making my own bot but I don't know how to bypass the slugfit glitch. By that I mean every time my character travels to Slugfit in Mobius, he will not attack, not with infinite attack range or provoke monsters on and I already checked to see if I had abilities selected. If anyone could tell me how I could bypass this glitch or create a new bot altogether it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
Humongous shout-out to KekkeTex and keysoreyezGM for uploading the packets needed to kill Slugfit. I have made the bot, if anyone wants it I can upload it. I just don't know how to do the virus check stuff to upload.
- - - Updated - - -
Humongous shout-out to KekkeTex and keysoreyezGM for uploading the packets needed to kill Slugfit. I have made the bot, if anyone wants it I can upload it. I just don't know how to do the virus check stuff to upload.