Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

CN's Introduction

I am not a new member, but I recently found out I never made a introduction so I thought why not do one now! I'm only a Year and 1/2 late . Okay so my nick name is "coder never" its a long story how I got that name, but once I did I just stuck to it mainly because its unique and you won't hear the name anywhere else unless its me or a wanna be. My real name is Michael, and I enjoy coding, scripting, and Hack Development. I started coding Runescape Private at first which got me in to coding, but then Java got boring so I moved on to SA-MP (Grand theft auto San Andreas Multi-player) which is coded in C++. SA-MP taught me the basics of C++ such as how brackets work, and how to define variables and use functions. I then wanted to further my education in coding so I started visual basics. So after a quick google search I found mpgh in early 2008, and then learned visual basic from mpgh's members, but I still did not have account on MPGH. The year of 2008 was a good year for me I studied different types of codes in multiple languages and how the codes worked. After a long year of studying these codes I got into combat arms which brought me back to MPGH so I then decided to make a account in early 2009. In 2009 i tended to use Dave's Public hack you know the one where you needed like 1 post, and you had to enter you MPGH username and password in the config file. Well so yeah I needed posts so I hung around the visual basic section helping members, and releasing small programs to help people out. Then visual basics got boring after like 5 mouths so I started researching the Combat Arms Source Code Section. However then there was no bases released now, and everything in that section then was not very useful so I learned my self, but back then CA hacks were all basically memory. I then got some addies, and released a small Unlimited Re-spawn hack coded in visual basics. The year was kinda slow, because I could not find anyone to help me learn CA hack development, but in the process of the year I got a couple of good releases. Then gellin released his base (Yes I was once a gellin noob xD) and I discovered how to use PushToConsole. After that I basically took out his method for detecting when Cshell and the other dlls are ready, along with his push to console. I used that to put together a small base which is not even patched to this day. Right now I am working on learning how to Hook a D3D base to CA for I can release my own menu, but that might not be for awhile. Well Thanks for reading you sure read enough, and I won't be harsh to make you read anymore!

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hi there/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Welcome to MPGH

Nice intro.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    welcome mofuckas

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So you're a coder? Nice.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    WUUUUZZZ UUUPPP!!!^.^