Thread: I START NOW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I START NOW

Okay, Phew, 24 days to make an break a habbit. In 24 days I shall do the following.
    -Limit My Computer Time To - UGH FUCK I CAN'T DO IT. FUCK FUCK FUCK. How do you people do this. Ghad this sucks. I suck. I suck at everything I try. I need to do this for my self.

-Limit My Computer Time to 1-3 hours a day.
    -Homework then play.
    -STUDY
    -Within the 1-3 hours I must be doing either C++ or C#, NO VB

its so hard, When people say "Just do your best Limit your computer time" it doesn't fucking work. It just doesn't. I can't. There is always that thing that makes me make the big mistake I have to deal with the next day. Ugh This is the shittiest I have felt. I mean other people, they have advantages in life, They could run. They could do anything they wanted if they set there mind to it. I will never ever be a good runner, I'm tall yet I run like a moron, Sometimes i feel like cursing alloud. Why is it always me. Its always me. I always make the shitty mistakes. Its always me with the weard shit. You know what the last 3 number of my student no are. "069" thats fucking bull shit. Does god hate me. Ugh okay back on topic, I have to study. How do you study for math, I just can't do it. How do you study for math. Infact how do you study a chapter of a Socials-text-book, I can't do it. I don't process shit like that. I need to practice my math.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    You can do C++ and C#, but you can't study math??

It's the easiest thing ever, really, with an effort, you just have to practice a lot, make a lot of exercices, it's really all there is, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE...

And mind the algebric rules of course.
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    just fuck school. focus on programming then send your resime to bill gates! he went to jail and stil;l has a job!
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    just fuck school. focus on programming then send your resime to bill gates! he went to jail and stil;l has a job!
    It may be wise not to take advice from the kid who can't spell "resume."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, I already know my choice and what I wan't to be. And how I am going to do it. But I don't wan't to fail. THe people in my school don't know I can programm. They think I'm a stupid loser.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Lol, I already know my choice and what I wan't to be. And how I am going to do it. But I don't wan't to fail. THe people in my school don't know I can programm. They think I'm a stupid loser.
    So you have set your mind to something you really want to do. I say more power to you . Fuck what other people think of you because if you are happy with yourself then it doesn't matter what they think.

Thanks
    Okay, Phew, 24 days to make an break a habbit. In 24 days I shall do the following.
    -Limit My Computer Time To - UGH FUCK I CAN'T DO IT. FUCK FUCK FUCK. How do you people do this. Ghad this sucks. I suck. I suck at everything I try. I need to do this for my self.

-Limit My Computer Time to 1-3 hours a day.
    -Homework then play.
    -STUDY
    -Within the 1-3 hours I must be doing either C++ or C#, NO VB

its so hard, When people say "Just do your best Limit your computer time" it doesn't fucking work. It just doesn't. I can't. There is always that thing that makes me make the big mistake I have to deal with the next day. Ugh This is the shittiest I have felt. I mean other people, they have advantages in life, They could run. They could do anything they wanted if they set there mind to it. I will never ever be a good runner, I'm tall yet I run like a moron, Sometimes i feel like cursing alloud. Why is it always me. Its always me. I always make the shitty mistakes. Its always me with the weard shit. You know what the last 3 number of my student no are. "069" thats fucking bull shit. Does god hate me. Ugh okay back on topic, I have to study. How do you study for math, I just can't do it. How do you study for math. Infact how do you study a chapter of a Socials-text-book, I can't do it. I don't process shit like that. I need to practice my math.
    Bro, i got the same problem

Im going to a $8k a year High School, one of the best in the Nation, and i Fuck around so much and never get my homework done, but i like Ace all of the Tests, i always do my Homework at like the last minute.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I was expecting this to be a thread by ace saying that he would start being nice.

HOW WRONG I WUZ.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    TEDDY'S BACK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol yes. Jet if they think your a loser then make some good friends and let it get known that you program...but stay away from the major geeks though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I was expecting this to be a thread by ace saying that he would start being nice.

HOW WRONG I WUZ.
    lol rofl at yer sig
    https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/616..****illittv9.jpg

XD

its ace
    best thing about raping a 5 year old boy
    BAM turn him on his back he is a 5 year old girl
    hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay then..I don't understand half of you posts you know that. =P I don't have enough life experiance to know that raping a 5 year-old boy from the back feels like raping a 5 year-old female.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Okay then..I don't understand half of you posts you know that. =P I don't have enough life experiance to know that raping a 5 year-old boy from the back feels like raping a 5 year-old female.
    you should learn then you can be on TV
    it awesome, free publicity FTW!!!!

i like little girls they make me feel so bad -.-''
    anyways i had good happy time my energy is gone sooo back to being sad for me and try to resist is next time ohh and any one watching panty flash teacher don't watch the 1st 15 min of the 2nd ep its gay although ending one of good one 1st has more better stuff you will like it sooo soo funny that dude raped his teacher ahahahahaa it was crazy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =0 Sex-ed teachers like "Okay children were going to learn about how hot it is when you have sexual contact with a five year-old boy from the back. You nearly feel as if you are having sex with a 6 year-old female." I don't understand how it could though, it makes no sence. Pfft life is like a box of children - err..I mean frenchies...uhm..Chocolates. And you pull the same one out every single day, with a diffrent name on it. Its gets more and more fucked up as you get the goods ones, you have to deal with the melting ones, and the ones that are 12 weeks old, and the cheap ones made of from the fucking frenchies. Thoughs ones take like shit, the frenchies. FUCK EWW frenchies. I even hate the name of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast