Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[MPGH]Spook-Public Hack Support

Hello everybody

If you need help you can either VM, PM or add me on MSN at Djpanemix@hotmail.com

Also try checking these threads before you post your problem

Duke's Reasons and Fixes
    All missing .dlls by comando2056
    Error Codes + Fixes by iSam
    Ultimate Help Guide by Jab

When/If I TV (Team View) you I will expect you to follow along so that you know what to do next time the problem happens and I will gladly help anyone at anytime (Except for school) while I'm PHS... Well more.

Also when you post a thread asking for help or send a PM to me could you please post it in this format?

Code:
    Operating Sytem:
    Operating System Type: 32 Bit or 64 bit
    Hack:
    Injector:
    Does it run without hacks:
    Has it worked before:
    Does it show anything before disconnecting:
    How long before it disconnects:
    Do you have the latest framework:
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:
    Other information:
    Now I will move onto a guide

This will be a very in-depth guide on how to fix Combat Arms

First I will start of simply and will try to explain everything as well as I can.

So to start of with we will delete some files you don't need in your Combat arms directory

Note: Your Combat Arms directory is usually located as this (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

You will find you Combat Arms directory packed full of files which won't mean anything to you if you don't know what to look for.

Now the files we're searching for are named as this

- CAV.exe
    - EndBanner.exe

Once located feel free to delete and have your folder look like this.

Next we will do a simple trick on running Combat Arms quicker

Locate your CA directory

And again you will see all these files.

Locate the file "CombatArms_Direct.exe" and right click on it. Once right clicked select the option "Create shortcut" Now select and drag the newly created shortcut to your desktop!

It will end up like this

Note: Remember when simply running or injecting hacks to run as "administrator" on Win7 and Vista.

Now we'll move onto what injectors you should use

There are many different injectors and many different preferences but I will be telling from experience and everybody has their opinion and in this no-one is right or wrong.

For your OS (Operating System) There are different injector's which should be used.
    For Vista use FaithDev injector - Link = download
    For Win7 use PerX injector - Link = download
    For XP use either of the two links I previously posted.

Moving on.

How to download a hack on MPGH

First you will need to download Winrar to be able to download a hack on MPGH.

Winrar can be downloaded here - Download | Thanks AVGN for the link

And you will need to have a hack to download

A hack can only be download if it has been approved by the various staff of MPGH meaning this way the hack can be tested and keep the members of MPGH safe.

An approved link will look like this -

And unapproved link will look like this -

When you want to download it you will simply have to click the link and wait for it to finish

Once done open the file with Winrar and press the Extract button and place it where ever you wish it to be.

How to set up your injector

FaithDev
    a) Open up the newly downloaded FaithDev and you will find a basic message and basic interface

b) We then set the process name "Engine.exe" (Without Quotations) as that will be the process the injector will inject the .dll file into.

c) Then we select out .dll by pressing "Add" and selecting it

d) Now we choose the inject settings. It should start off like this

e) Finish it off like this

PerX
    a) Start off like this

b) Change the Process name from GunZ.exe to Engine.exe
    c) Add the .dll by pressing browse and choosing the .dll

How to run a hack (The best and most simple way)

Here's the bit on how to run the hack the simple and best way.

Have your three files grouped closely together or in a separate file and depending on what Operating system you have follow these instructions.

Windows Vista
    a) Right click on FaithDev injector and run it as administrator. Choose yes and click inject
    b) Then Right click on Combat Arms and run it as administrator
    c) Run CA and wait until it loads

Windows XP
    a) Run the injector
    b) Run Combat Arms

Note: XP's may sound easy but they have the tough job of finding a hack which will work on XP.

Windows 7
    Follow Window Vista's except using PerX

Missing Combat arms Files.

If you inject a hack and it shows an error message such as "Missing d3dx9_43.dll" then you will need to download these files
    D3DX9_41
    D3DX9_42
    D3DX9_35
    D3DX9_37
    D3DX9_31
    D3DX9_43

Now for the most common one (MSVCR100)
    MSVC100.dll

And lastly MMSP32
    MSSP32.dll

Credits to Commando for those resources.

Error Codes by iSam
    Code:
    I keep getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module". What does this mean?

There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be
    to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add
    NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and
    might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install
    or run Combat Arms.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -22/30022"

This means, you do not live in a place that supports Combat Arms, The site informs that you have to be a resident of NA, SA, Australia, or New Zealand to be able to play ,South America Service Termination As of April 9th, 2009, If your in Europe, you will need to download there version..

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -21/30021"

This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email
    and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= PI, 30004"

This means that your account had been blocked by the administration due to an
    infringement of the Terms of Use.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -40"

The installation files are corrupted. There are several reasons why this may
    happen.[*]Your system might be instable or an application might be interfering with
    the installation process. Reboot your computer and try installing the game
    again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    click on Temporary Internet files (or "Delete...") from the General tab.
    Select "Delete Files". This may take several minutes. Once it's done, download
    Combat Arms again.[*] For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select "Clear Private Data" and then
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again.[*] Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have
    a software that you use to manage or accelerate your downloads, we suggest
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -50"

This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded
    data might be corrupted.[*] Reboot your computer and try again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    Combat Arms again.[*] For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select "Clear Private Data" and then
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again.[*] Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -60"

This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded
    data might be corrupted.[*] Reboot your computer and try again.[*] Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.[*]Disable or turn off your virus/security/firewall programs. If you have Norton,
    it has the option to disable for a certain amount of time.

I'm getting this error: -2/10065

This error means that your internet is unplugged, and you will need to turn it on.

I'm getting this error : -2/10060

The server is being updated, and is offline, please try again later.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -60/10060"

This error may result from a temporary traffic overload.[*] The servers might be congested. Wait a little bit and try again.[*] The servers might be going under maintenance. Click here to find out.[*] Your firewall or anti-virus software might be blocking Combat Arms. Make
    sure that they are set to allow Combat Arms.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -30/31"

These errors mean that Combat Arms is damaged and will not be able to run.Your
    system might be unstable. Reboot your computer and try again. If you are still
    receiving these errors then some game files might be corrupted.[*] Uninstall Combat Arms from the Add/Remove programs option from the control
    panel[*] Download Combat Arms[*] Reinstall Combat Arms

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -10

This is a temporary error. Rebooting the computer should resolve this issue.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -11"

The system is running an outdated version of DirectX. Download and install the
    most up to date version of DirectX.

I'm getting this error: "e= ErrorCode-12"

This error occurs when the executable file cannot be found. Rebooting the
    system should resolve this issue. If that doesn't work, please download Combat
    Arms and reinstall the game.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -13"

This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload inesults in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting your
    system to fix this error. If that doesn't fix the problem, delete the
    Temporary Internet Files from the system[*] For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and
    click on "Clear Private Data Now". Once it's done, download Combat Arms again

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -14"

This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in
    user traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting
    the system to fix this error. If that doesn't fix the problem, the game may be
    blocked by an anti-virus program or a firewall, so contact your network
    provider to remove the block and try again. Another option is to download
    Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -20"

The game information file is corrupt and the system cannot read it. Download
    Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

Sources: Combat Arms website

I keep getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module". What does this mean?

There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be
    to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add
    NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and
    might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install
    or run Combat Arms.

Try adding Nexon.Net to your Firewall and Anti Virus Exception list. If that don't work, try running it without the Anti Virus program working/turned off. If that does work, you will have to find out whats happening with your Anti Virus Program, and why it is blocking.. 

i'm getting this error : 484
    GetDeviceCaps() failed!

Unable to reset the renderer. In order to play CombatArms, you need at least DirectX 9.0C, with a video card that supports TnL. (Error:484)

Ok. I did some work on this one, noting I uninstalled my video drivers and got that message above. So I have worked on a fix for it.

Ok it could be one of the following problems.

- Your Video card is out of date and doesn't support TnL
    - Your Video Card Drivers are out of date, so don't work properly
    - Your Video drivers don't work well with the type of card
    - Your Video Drivers are corrupt and not working effectively
    - You have no drivers installed, note thats the one that got me to display the message.
    - You have drivers from a pervious graphic card still installed on your system which is making a co-confliction

Now to fix these problems I suggest doing the following.

1. Check how old your drivers are, though I suggest going to the internet and updating them to something new anyway.
    2. Check the reviews of your video drivers on the internet, if they scored low, then may it's time to search for a new driver, one with good reviews.
    3. Go to the control Panel, and then into systems, and bring up the display, to see if it's all working correctly
    4. Uninstall and reinstall the drivers, to see if they were damaged or not, this may fix the error.
    5. Do the same as above, though do a full check of the control panels add and remove programs, to see if you have drivers from a previous card also installed.

I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= 204

1. Reboot your computer
    2. Launch Combat Arms and see if you still get disconnected. If you are, proceed to Step 3.
    3. Erase the HShield folder and all files within. This folder can be found in the Combat Arms installation folder (usually located in the C Drive - C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)

=)

There are 3 step to repair combat arms 204 error

My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure your computer has registry problems.It is very easy to repair combat arms 204 error. you just need 3 steps:

1: Download a registry cleaner and install it, note same will scan for free, but not fix for free
    2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free. Note like I said above some will not fix for free.
    3: Click fix button and you done.
    You can read the full thread Here

The use of Disable your AV

Some hacks will not work if your Anti Virus if still up as they will be packed with programs such as Themidia and the AV will say stuff that the program actually does not have. Only do this if the hack is from MPGH.net and no other site as no other site is reliable and safe as MPGH is. This can simply be fixed by disabling your AV/Allowing the program or terminating your Av's process. For example the recent hack "GingerBread" requires disabling of AV before it is run.

If you need anymore help PM either me, Fabz or Disturbed saying your problem or just post it!

Credits
    - iSam
    - ToxinJr
    - Commando
    - AVGN
    - King
    - Boombox

Thanks for reading

- ToxinJR
    Last edited by Spookerzz; 09-24-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    I'm back.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spookerzz For This Useful Post:

akw896 (09-25-2010),Ali (09-24-2010),asdfgas (10-08-2010),Avearex (09-26-2010),[MPGH]AVGN (09-24-2010),Boombox (09-24-2010),BooMRawR™ (10-22-2010),demondboy7 (09-25-2010),[MPGH]Disturbed (09-25-2010),duper911 (09-24-2010),flbobo (10-18-2010),hilolo (09-25-2010),[MPGH]KING (09-24-2010),sickskill-_- (09-25-2010),Stephen (09-25-2010)

Thanks
    Want ToxinJr to help figure out your problem for you?

download teamviewer:
    https://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Run it.

there will be two numbers, ID and Password

Send ToxinJr a PM with these two sets of numbers and a brief description of your problem.

Click Here to PM ToxinJr:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=476150
    Last edited by AVGN; 09-24-2010 at 05:17 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

hilolo (09-25-2010),trigot (09-29-2010)

Thanks
    Ewww who stickied this
    time to unsticky and ban the OP
    /
    Good job, good luck, ohayoo,
    Last edited by AVGN; 09-24-2010 at 05:45 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Ewww who stickied this
    time to unsticky and ban the OP
    /
    Good job, good luck, ohayoo,
    he has to change his name to AVGN Jr now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

akw896 (09-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

he has to change his name to AVGN Jr now
    /yea
    Help me get donator.

Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

Thanks
    If I have missed anything please post what and I will write it down and either edit it or ask a staff member to add it.

And rest assured everything will eventually be put in place in this post.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice guide man.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    Thanks Boom

I'll be updating it when it needs to be
    I'm back.

Thanks
    if you cant run a hack after reading this, just play legit lol

Thanks
    After this thread there will be no more posts in Help except for modding when I'm done with it.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Operating Sytem: vista
    Operating System Type: 32 Bit
    Hack: tried all the ca hacks
    Injector:dev, dark origin, bInject and the ao
    Does it run without hacks: yes it does
    Has it worked before: yeah worked before the lastest update
    Does it show anything before disconnecting: the screen flipckers a few times then says combat arms was dicconnected
    How long before it disconnects:before the running dude for the loading
    Do you have the latest framework: whats that
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:?
    Other information:ive tired even using loaders they don't work either

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathic View Post
    Operating Sytem: vista
    Operating System Type: 32 Bit
    Hack: tried all the ca hacks
    Injector:dev, dark origin, bInject and the ao
    Does it run without hacks: yes it does
    Has it worked before: yeah worked before the lastest update
    Does it show anything before disconnecting: the screen flipckers a few times then says combat arms was dicconnected
    How long before it disconnects:before the running dude for the loading
    Do you have the latest framework: whats that
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:?
    Other information:ive tired even using loaders they don't work either
    I would recommend looking up the latest .net framework, installing it and reading my guide.
    I'm back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spookerzz For This Useful Post:

deathic (09-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i already did that thing but still not work im gunna try the .net frame now

Thanks
    Ok

If it come's to it PM me your TV details.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    Operating Sytem:vista
    Operating System Type: (32 Bit)
    Hack:I've tryed multiple ones. Ex.(flames, exiled, code demons/ect)
    Injector:Faithdev, black dragons, godz
    Does it run without hacks:Yes.
    Has it worked before:Yes.
    Does it show anything before disconnecting:No.
    How long before it disconnects:1-2mins usually when i get in game.
    Do you have the latest framework:Microsoft .NET Framework 4
    Hacks tried to inject at the same time:Just one at a time.
    Other information:I've done everything on your guide, do i use the shortcut made to use that hacks?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast