Arrow[RELEASE] Fallen Souls's GunGame Mod V2.61

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Fallen Souls's Modern Warfare 2 GunGame Mod VERSION 2.61:

All New Killstreak Script (Revised From 2.5):-

UAV - 3 Kills
Counter UAV - 5 Kills
Airstrike - 7 Kills
Sentry Gun - 9 Kills
Helicopter - 11 Kills
EMP - 14 Kills

-NEW 2 Kills Per Level

-NEW No Perks

-NEW Killstreak Counter

-Between Lv 42-45 You Get A Nuke (Dependant On Assists)

-If anyone has suggestions please comment

-Fixed Bugs From Original GunGame

2 seperate .RARs Contain The RAW Scripts for steam and the .IWD needed for AlterIWNet

Sorry I don't know who created the orginal gungame mod if you do please tell me so I can give credit.
Also credit to Azumikkel, I learnt alot from his mods.

Screenshot:



Video Of Mod:
Part 1:


Part2:



Virus Scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
FSGunGamev2_61[AlterIWNet].rarattachment deleted · 723 downloads before removal
FSGunGamev2_61[Steam].rarattachment deleted · 759 downloads before removal
what is the weapon called at 6:50 in part 2?
defaultweapon_mp, its a placeholder weapon to prevent crashes. Its 2 hit kill but you can't aim and its slow firing.
2 kills per level takes a second to fix.
No perks takes 2 seconds to add.
I don't know about your new killstreak script, but killstreak counter and assist nuke is great.
This release is just a small fix to my previous, mostly due to suggestions from the community.
is there bots in it ?
No sorry, but they are very easy to add with limited scripting knowlege.
If I have time Ill release a version with bots.
Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Souls View Post
No sorry, but they are very easy to add with limited scripting knowlege.
If I have time Ill release a version with bots.
With smart or dumb bots?
i hope you do
Well noone has created smart bots yet, as the maps do not have any waypoints for AI.
How do you decrease the kills required to end the game? I tried changing the number from 99 to 50 and even 1 but it doesn't do anything. Sometimes even breaks it where we've played over 100+ kills still doesn't end the game.
You have to change the nuke code search for "launch your nuke" and lower/increase the score needed for a nuke
im a bit of a noob when editing these mods, i just wanted to ask a question, feel free to ignore or help

wheres the section to change the killstreaks ? and if i wanted to change the 1887s to the pre patched ones? is there a way ? i know a roll the dice mod has them in it... so it must be possable

thanks
Find DoKillstreaks() thats the killstreak code. I think editing weapons involves editing weapons.gsc not sure though.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us