Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Elaborate .
    he doesn't care about the MPGH community of modders. People who use this site to enhance their gameplay, have fun and leanr various skills. He only cares about getting his hands on this converter. He thinks with his flawed logic that if this converter is released, it will make things better, but he has not thought it all through. Mod making will be too simple. and shortly after this is release publicly, many more people will learn how to make custom models. Then playing Combat arms will be even less fun when most players are not legit. That is why he is an idiot.
    [IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamperag(e) View Post

he doesn't care about the MPGH community of modders. People who use this site to enhance their gameplay, have fun and leanr various skills. He only cares about getting his hands on this converter. He thinks with his flawed logic that if this converter is released, it will make things better, but he has not thought it all through. Mod making will be too simple. and shortly after this is release publicly, many more people will learn how to make custom models. Then playing Combat arms will be even less fun when most players are not legit. That is why he is an idiot.
    By custom models you mean oped hexed guns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

By custom models you mean oped hexed guns?
    and a few other things.
    [IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ... how bout not overreacting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    You guys realize if you change the models, us texture modders will have to work even harder to make things look proper, right?

Thanks
    Then, dont texture mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Private?

This has never been 'private'. I've been giving it to anyone who asked, plus I have posted it on other sites (it has been around for years..). I see it is only people who already have it, that don't want other people to have it.

How can this 'Kill the community' ?

The LTA's don't harm anything by themselves. The only thing they could harm, would be someone's custom model, but as I haven't actually seen anyone post one, that shouldn't be much of an issue.

If anything this should make it larger by allowing people better access to the animations, which is a large component of doing custom models.

Mod making will be too simple.
    And how would it simplify making them? Do you mean making rate change mods? If so that is already easy, there are lots of tutorials on how and where to do it.

shortly after this is release publicly, many more people will learn how to make custom models.
    That was the idea behind it, to increase custom model creation.

Then playing Combat arms will be even less fun when most players are not legit.
    90% of the games I join have hackers / modders. People who want an edge will get it, whether this is released here or not.

I mean your on a hacking website, complaining that someone releasing something will lead to an increase in non-legit players...

There are at least 10+ rez-wallhacks released, and probably just about every weapon has been released with increased fire/reload rates with no-recoil. What would this do? Change the fact that they can make it themselves over downloading one?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drigien For This Useful Post:

Brecht Algoet (11-07-2010),Gaz (11-07-2010),John Jack (11-06-2010),kentonyu (11-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmmeister View Post
    Then, dont texture mod?
    You also realize, that even if we don't texture mod, the textures will be off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigien View Post
    Private?

This has never been 'private'. I've been giving it to anyone who asked, plus I have posted it on other sites (it has been around for years..). I see it is only people who already have it, that don't want other people to have it.
    Private release=Releasing to people who can and will handle this application properly
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

Vortex (11-06-2010)

Thanks
    Private?

How can this 'Kill the community' ?

The LTA's don't harm anything by themselves. The only thing they could harm, would be someone's custom model, but as I haven't actually seen anyone post one, that shouldn't be much of an issue.

If anything this should make it larger by allowing people better access to the animations, which is a large component of doing custom models.

And how would it simplify making them? Do you mean making rate change mods? If so that is already easy, there are lots of tutorials on how and where to do it.

That was the idea behind it, to increase custom model creation.

90% of the games I join have hackers / modders. People who want an edge will get it, whether this is released here or not.

I mean your on a hacking website, complaining that someone releasing something will lead to an increase in non-legit players...

There are at least 10+ rez-wallhacks released, and probably just about every weapon has been released with increased fire/reload rates with no-recoil. What would this do? Change the fact that they can make it themselves over downloading one?
    What they mean is that you'll ruin the balance that currently exists and everyone will go ape shit crazy. /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post

If someone makes a custom model they will most likely need to make or get someone to make a entirely new texture for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If someone makes a custom model they will most likely need to make or get someone to make a entirely new texture for it.
    kind of redundant :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    If someone makes a custom model they will most likely need to make or get someone to make a new texture for it.
    Exactly, and how many people are actually willing to create a brand new texture for those models? Do you know how much trial and error we'll have to go through? I'm pretty sure the only ones that would be up to the task are the hardcore texture modders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i only play CA to ruin it...i like watching games die

+1 on the release (even though i already have it)

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post

...What? No sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast