Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    1. What he says lacks concrete evidence.
    2. It didn't falsify any bullshit theories and, even less, proved religion right in any way.
    1: Dude, he made complete sense. Point out where he lacks concrete evidence !!
    2: That wasn't about any religion, but about God. Plus, I already told ya about those false theories :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    1: Dude, he made complete sense. Point out where he lacks concrete evidence !!
    2: That wasn't about any religion, but about God. Plus, I already told ya about those false theories :/
    1:
    - gases in the early atmosphere: are you really saying that there was no hydrogen on the planet?
    - Cambrian explosion: using relative time to actually make the viewer believe it was "so short" + there is evidence of these links. Go Google it. And lets suppose, for the sake of argument, that the Cambrian explosion was maybe wrongly understood, maybe it was longer, maybe we're just missing a link, but that does not, in any way, disprove the evolution theory / natural selection.
    - general theory of relativity implies the existence of God? Wow. Big bang = God? Wow. (note: quotes made me lol)
    - probability: made me lol, seems like nobody knows how big the universe really is. Check Armalite's sig.
    - I kinda RQed there, I might watch it later.
    2. SupposingIt doesn't prove God either. For all we know an alien could have come and created us (he would be the so-called "God").

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i see a few people who cry like bitches in this section.

and they're both muslim. (not saying i hate muslims)

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is why muslims are so gullible :|
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    this is why muslims are so gullible :|
    wow /facepalm

Thanks
    really.. this bullshit proves nothing... plus this shit was made YEARS ago.. all of the science is completely flawed... plus the freakin BIBLE was edited by King James III (the III part i think is correct) hence the KING JAMES BIBLE... edited by human... made by human... btw i dont have anything against religion even though im athiest... why is this, its because i know how the hell it works! religion is mainly a control for other humans to keep them in line... this isnt nessicarily an evil but i will admit, it does help in controling the human race in how they do things.. even though a lot of religions have been twisted over the years to become something that it was NEVER supposed to be..

nuff fuckin said..

thanks James

thanks Zorph2

thanks again Zorph2

R.I.P. Hippyfreak

made by Zorph2

[IMG]https://i148.photobucke*****m/albums/s26/xmadaznx/reapersig-1.png[/IMG]
    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    really.. this bullshit proves nothing... plus this shit was made YEARS ago.. all of the science is completely flawed... plus the freakin BIBLE was edited by King James III (the III part i think is correct) hence the KING JAMES BIBLE... edited by human... made by human... btw i dont have anything against religion even though im athiest... why is this, its because i know how the hell it works! religion is mainly a control for other humans to keep them in line... this isnt nessicarily an evil but i will admit, it does help in controling the human race in how they do things.. even though a lot of religions have been twisted over the years to become something that it was NEVER supposed to be..

nuff fuckin said..
    QFT.

Also to keep people sane... they don't wanna live without a reason.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post

nuff fuckin said..
    What?lol.
    Don't know if there is a bible at Britain that has been edited,but the bible that the Byzantines had,and gave to Slavs later on is pure
    (underlined part) This could be true,I admit.
    and all religion followers have done shitty stuff over the centuries(burning the alexandrian library,destroying greco-roman art,crusades for the catholics) or the jihads,forced religion changes etc
    but that doesn't change the fact that there is a God.if you don't want to call it that way,ok.But certainly,a higher being created this all.
    something triggered it all.if you say it was the big bang,how was it made?what made the thing that triggered it react?what made that react?etc etc
    Religion followers choose to believe that a or b or c is the thing that made all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Religion is negative because there is no 'God' and these bad things happened based on beliefs.

You expect us to know how It happened? I don't think we ever will. You know that the universe is around 14,000,000,000 years old, so if something were more that 14,000,000,000 light years away, it would take 14,000,000,000 years for the light to reach us, which is more time that the Universe has existed. How do you think we know that? Science.

So we can't see how the Universe started, we can see (yes.. SEE, in current time, the universe growing. Looking anywhere is looking back in time.) back to the beginning stages, but not the very beginning.

i.e. Heard of Eagle Nebula? It's gone now, but we can still see it.

And you still choose to believe a book that tells you that all of this was created by a God. Why are you convinced by the bible?
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    man the guy at 11:14 is so stupid, If i tear my house apart of course it won't go back into shape with my roof on top. Taking a cell that has millions of years of development (darwins theory) apart won't get it back together anymore. Basic acids and building blocks however are another story

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Haha, I believe it's time to change the title to "Slap in yo face theists !!!" about now

PS: Nihilism ftw

Thanks
    Lol. Collateral Murder. lol.

Thanks
    Why is it 1 hour?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i will not waste that much of my life

theres probably something out there
    but you have no way of ever knowing if your right
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Why is it 1 hour?
    They repeat the same thing over and over again + use quotes and stuff taken out of context to "prove their point".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast