Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Dayum why, dis shit is sexy (even though I don't code in C++ ). 'Bout time the Coder's Lounge had something to boast about. Props.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Source code is released in DirectX section, though I don't think it matters much. Oh well on to the next thing.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    BTW: I know this is a bit late, but can you move this to the DirectX Section?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Moved and stickied.
    - Comp Running slow, testing UPnP to get external Ip for gateway -

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Moved and stickied.
    - Comp Running slow, testing UPnP to get external Ip for gateway -
    I have no idea what your talking about, but thx. =D

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No problem, and I typed it because I was trying to write "moved and stickied" but it was taking for ever because I was running (and it wasn't working, lagged) a test to check External IP address of a specific device in a network, because this device is getting shipped to another country and we need remote access, and the guys over there may not know how to port forward, so it is in my opinion, I create a application that does it for them.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

why06 (01-17-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12