Thanks
    I'm looking to trade all these account for either portal 2 or tf2 items of equal value. I stopped playing on all these account a while ago and I am just trying to get rid of them at this point.

The WoW account is inactive (Mcjenkins, 80 mage, Hydraxis). This account has over 85 mounts including the netherdrakes, nether rays, and the winterspring frost saber. I have also completed the Scepter of the shifting sands quest on this character (I have a few alts but none of them are really worth mentioning).

The DC Universe account is also out of subscription. It has a lvl 30 fire/martial artist name Redguard (Located on Public Enemies). I have the start PvP set and around 10k on him.

And Lastly, my vindictus account. This account has a lvl 26 Lann character with full savage armour, +5 twin red longswords, and around 30k.

I'd be willing to trade all of these for portal 2, or each of them for tf2 items (I don't really care which items, but please give me serious offers.)

I don't have screen shots of the WoW and DCU:O accounts but I do have 2 screen shots of my Vindictus account.

I'd be willing negotiate on the price for the WoW and DCU:O accounts because they have no more time on them.
    Last edited by Sweet_Jeff; 02-19-2011 at 12:13 PM.