Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

CA NA CSM2 + 29 Perms (XM8, DSR, G36E) + Full Info (paypal only)

NOTE: If by some slim chance you have Tickets for MTGO - i'll accept them as payment. Otherwise - it's paypal only. PERIOD!

There's actually 30 perms! I forgot that i bought that GP pistol last month. The M1911 one (i think, this computer im on doesn't have CA installed on it for me to check, but if you were around last month - it's the one they were selling for 50k.).

---

I posted this about a month or two back, and after a day - stopped monitoring it. I got a few offers through email/pm over that week after postining (one from Legulus1394 for $100, and a couple of $50 offers), but i was not around to acceptor reject. I'm re-posting because i would assume that those people have already bought accounts by now.

Below are the pics i took of the account 2 months ago (too lazy to take new ones). pretty much all is the same, but i've noted where things are different.

Before i get into the stats of my account - i must first say 3 things:
    • I'll only listen to offers of $50+
    • I'm only accepting Paypal (if you pay by check through paypal - MUST wait until check clears. Credit or credit/check card will be instant trade.) Or tickets for MTGO (1 ticket = 1 dollar).
    • Please leave me alone with messages asking for trades (NO!) or for lower offer (Nothing under $50 considered, don't care what you think); i know i'll still get them - but maybe putting this here will get me 1 or 2 less of those messages.
    • Place a bid with me, and if it's the best i have tonight or tomorrow night - i'll probably go with it. BUT PLEASE do not waste my time - if you bid -have the money ready just incase i say "yes" that instant.
    • edit: It would probably be best if you posted bids directly INTO this thread. i'm leaving for work and can't respond to PMs or accept offers through PM.

Now for the info:

KDR: 1.05 (it was 1.5 at one point but I killed myself over and over so I could play on foxtrot, but since that's going away - i play a little harder now)
    50+ Cabin clears (23 legit combo)
    Hacked on this account: No + 100% CBL clean
    Full info: Yes, this was my first account and I used all my legit info.
    Middle man: Yes, will get one if I get SERIOUS interest. I’ve been scammed once, so WILL NOT consider doing any kind of trades without one.
    GP: 20k.

PASSES
    (300+) 40% gp passes
    (75+) 40% exp passes
    (50+) 100% gp passes
    (75+) 100% exp passes

Weapons (MG21E Steel as well):

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/profile.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/arifles.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/submachineguns.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/snipers.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/shotguns.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/machineguns.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/pistols.jpg[/IMG]

Please post bids here (PREFERED!)... Or if you'd prefer to do it in private - PM me or email me at standrewsgrad09@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by rippedfuel; 05-03-2011 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    That's alot of perms.
    I might buy this

Thanks
    I'll buy... add me on MSN SeanOps@LiVe.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Use a Middleman

Thanks
    wow all that nx and only 0.9- k.d

Thanks
    Lol. Dont Be Dumb.
    Please Take A New SS.
    Old SS I Dont See Nexon;s New Tab[THEIR WORKING ON]
    Nice Try.

Thanks
    ill pay 110 dollars for ur csm. gaz1990@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by glazerr310 View Post
    Lol. Dont Be Dumb.
    Please Take A New SS.
    Nice Try.
    I agree with him. I smell a scam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
    I agree with him. I smell a scam.
    smell? woah. i can only smell my fart which i just let go off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    wow all that nx and only 0.9- k.d
    I tanked it in order to play on foxtrot. Ironically, i did that to....... avoid hackers. I'm also a pretty hardcore Cabin player and pride myself more on being the best in the room at that.

Lol. Dont Be Dumb.
    Please Take A New SS.
    Nice Try.
    Fail! I'm lazy, not a scammer. Besides that - we will be using an approved MPGH MM. Give me a GP weapon to buy (that i can) and i'll buy it when i get home today and put it into my hands and take a SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Oblisk View Post
    ill pay 110 dollars for ur csm. gaz1990@hotmail.com
    Thanks for the offer, it's the highest so far. To you and anyone else who has pm'd/emailed/made an offer - please be on tonight. 6pm-8pm eastern time if possible. I have to go to work and mpgh is blocked there, so can't get on. I'll probably go with the highest offer by then.
    Last edited by rippedfuel; 05-03-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Pmed you my email. Did you recieve it?
    If not here's my email : dreamersys@hotmail.com
    Last edited by DarknessLights; 05-03-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessLights View Post
    Pmed you my email. Did you recieve it?
    If not here's my email : dreamersys@hotmail.com
    I did get your PM!

$115 is the new high bid.

I cannot get on IM right now, about to leave for work (i explained that in my response to you.)

To everyone: it might be best if you post new high bids here so others can see them, sending them to my PM might not be the best thing when i won't be on for a 8-9 hours.

Thanks
    alright, im back from work and will be on instant messanger for the next few hours. get on there and message me at: rfuelmpgh@LiVe.com

to the guy who emailed me at my email - you didn't say what your name was on here. But, no - i am not interested in NX. Your email also seemed fishy. If you have $150 in Nx cards - i would assume you bought that? sounds like you could easily send a paypal.... But anyway, no - i am not interested in NX. I have an ALT with a double barrel perm, and that's all i need

FOR THOSE SCREAMING "SCAMMER!' - - - NEW SCREEN SHOTS COMING ONCE CA FINISHES PATCHING
    Last edited by rippedfuel; 05-03-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks
    Lol. Dont Be Dumb.
    Please Take A New SS.
    Nice Try.
    What annoys me about this site is that i clearly state in the first post that the screenshots are OLD. But you still want to act like you're some super sleuth.... Watched a lot of Ghostywriter when you were little there?

But just to quiet you people down:

[IMG]https://i1105.photobucke*****m/albums/h352/standrewsgrad09/Combat-Arms_01copy.jpg[/IMG]

Just took... Blocked out all things that could be used to identify me... Holding the brand spanking new MG21E Steel...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Literally read through this to see if it was a scam. This is a GOOD deal. To the person that buys it, congratz!!! Not bad KDR either. Would buy it, but gotta wait another year till I'm 18, and able to make purchases :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast