Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I tried farming but it took too long to make a million, I wonder are there any faster way of mining gold?

Oh crap, wrong section...

How can I change section?
    Trying to delete this tread...
    Last edited by elpisiyun; 05-05-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    Unfortunately, due to the unavailability of any sort of item creation cheat, we are now all forced to farm dungeons and actually kill for what we need. Since we still have other useful methods, the loss of the item creation cheat is just a small sacrifice to our money making schemes.

In short, just continue repeating dungeons until you reach the financial goal that you aspire because that's the only way for now
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisinets View Post
    Unfortunately, due to the unavailability of any sort of item creation cheat, we are now all forced to farm dungeons and actually kill for what we need. Since we still have other useful methods, the loss of the item creation cheat is just a small sacrifice to our money making schemes.

In short, just continue repeating dungeons until you reach the financial goal that you aspire because that's the only way for now
    ^good way, or you could make weapons or armour and sell it in the marketplace