Thread: #F

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Programming languages were developed for mathematical educated people. People who've had more then elementary school education. If you find it hard, it's merely you.
    I wish I knew where you lived so I could fucking bitch slap you in the dick. Some people are seriously retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

freedompeace (05-27-2011),[MPGH]master131 (05-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cho Chang View Post

I wish I knew where you lived so I could fucking bitch slap you in the dick. Some people are seriously retarded.
    Some people are still kids. I respect your lack of understanding. It's hard to see the world from a different perspective when you're still stuck in elementary school. The first programmer was a girl, who've been studying mathematics The computer understand Binary, to interpret binary you need math understanding.
    I don't know how i could put it more clear.

Small edit.
    Your signature is wrong, no wonder you don't understand programming. CSS/HTML are not programming languages. You're not even eligible to argue with me.
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-27-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    Some people are still kids. I respect your lack of understanding. It's hard to see the world from a different perspective when you're still stuck in elementary school. The first programmer was a girl, who've been studying mathematics The computer understand Binary, to interpret binary you need math understanding.

Small edit.
    Your signature is wrong, no wonder you don't understand programming. CSS/HTML are not programming languages. You're not even eligible to argue with me.
    Why are you always fighting?
    And Jason, you have a choice not to react. So you're equally wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Small edit.
    But do you program in binary? Unless you're a brainfuck expert, I think not. Furthermore, binary does not require a deep understanding of math. Basic binary operations can be learnt by anyone, even a 5 year old. It's a tiny extension of addition and subtraction.

Mathematics is not required for programming. Mathematics may aid you with some programming, but do you use anything more than your basic arithmetic that you grew accustomed to at the age of 4 (well, by then I had learnt by addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and fractions) on a daily basis? I find myself almost never using it unless i'm dealing with games or physics, where, it's an obvious given.

Lastly, yes, although HTML and CSS aren't technically programming languages, many employers like to call it one, and it's perfectly OK in situations like this.. I mean, who wants to use the following alternative in their resume (CV)?

Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, PHP, Visual Basic, PHP, Javascript, ASP, ASM, SQL (Extended)
    Markup Languages: XML, HTML, SVG, TeX
    Query Languages: SQL
    Stylesheet Languages: CSS
    Languages: English, Vietnamese, Japanese, French, Maltese

In fact, how about we separate every programming paradigm there is on Earth into their separate names? Let's place a hard line between scripting, markup, programming, native, managed, and so on. Let's fragment the damn thing and make it a huge annoyance to list your experience.

I admit I'm being over... over... (something.. brain freeze), but I'm illustrating my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post

Why are you always fighting?
    And Jason, you have a choice not to react. So you're equally wrong.
    Why is Jason wrong? I haven't seen any of his arguments rebuked.
    Last edited by freedompeace; 05-27-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Actually VirtualDUDE i'm currently in university studying Computer Science, not elementary school. Yes, HTML/CSS aren't 'programming languages' they are markup languages. However, rather than clarify my sig stupidly saying "Programming/Markup languages" I went for the generic approach. I've already finished elementary school with an easy pass in math. I never said F# was hard, or that I'd ever tried it. The syntax looks ugly as shit, and that's all I said. Please, stop kidding yourself.

Also, knowledge of Binary is hardly essential in programming any more. If you'd actually looked at entrance requirements for university level Computer Science you only are required to get a pass in about low/average mathematics, hardly "hard mathematics" (Which, by the way, I did anyway). So please, stop talking about shit you know nothing about. I don't think I'm alone in saying you're a douchebag.

@Cookie. I despise you almost as much as VirtualDUDE so if you could kindly stop posting retarded shit everywhere it would be much appreciated kthnxbai.

++Latest Projects++
    Simple PE Cipher
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    @Cookie. I despise you almost as much as VirtualDUDE so if you could kindly stop posting retarded shit everywhere it would be much appreciated kthnxbai.
    Okay. Go ahead and ruin every thread together with VirtualDUDE, and spoil the fun for the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Okay. Go ahead and ruin every thread together with VirtualDUDE, and spoil the fun for the rest.
    You and VirtualDUDE have been responsible for fucking up more threads in the Coder's Lounge than everyone else in this section combined. So please, shut up.

++Latest Projects++
    Simple PE Cipher
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

The syntax makes me want to shit in my own mouth.
    There is no problem experimenting different languages. Actually it's syntax isn't that bad !!

Thanks
    Oh Damn i guess i missed the flame in this thread

Thanks

You and VirtualDUDE have been responsible for fucking up more threads in the Coder's Lounge than everyone else in this section combined. So please, shut up.
    You're not getting what I'm trying to say.
    I'm not trying to argue with you.

I'm saying if you don't react to me and VirtualDUDE we have no one to argue with, and then the thread doesn't get ruined.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

You're not getting what I'm trying to say.
    I'm not trying to argue with you.

I'm saying if you don't react to me and VirtualDUDE we have no one to argue with, and then the thread doesn't get ruined.
    Some people have low patience level against retards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post

Some people have low patience level against retards.
    Meh he's been spamming useless shit for weeks and until now I haven't really said much.

++Latest Projects++
    Simple PE Cipher
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Meh he's been spamming useless shit for weeks and until now I haven't really said much.
    You misunderstood my post. It was in your favor nig !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Actually VirtualDUDE i'm currently in university studying Computer Science, not elementary school. Yes, HTML/CSS aren't 'programming languages' they are markup languages. However, rather than clarify my sig stupidly saying "Programming/Markup languages" I went for the generic approach. I've already finished elementary school with an easy pass in math. I never said F# was hard, or that I'd ever tried it. The syntax looks ugly as shit, and that's all I said. Please, stop kidding yourself.

Also, knowledge of Binary is hardly essential in programming any more. If you'd actually looked at entrance requirements for university level Computer Science you only are required to get a pass in about low/average mathematics, hardly "hard mathematics" (Which, by the way, I did anyway). So please, stop talking about shit you know nothing about. I don't think I'm alone in saying you're a douchebag.

In Denmark, studying Datalogi (Computer science) requires over 10 in
    Maths which is pretty good grades, considering the top is 12.
    furthermore any type of computer science(not including Datalogi) educations in Denmark require high math grades. Math is the ground base of programming.
    Programming languages is developed by mathematicians FOR mathematicians, not by mathematicians, for kids who failed school.

I'll also correct myself, the first programmer was not a girl but a women (I wouldn't wanna give the wrong idea)

Yes. You should most definitely not compare HTML/CSS and other style/markup languages, to programming languages. I've said it before, and yet I'm stuck having to say it again. Programming is in so many ways different from scripting, which is what you are with a webbrowser based language, like HTML, CSS.
    Does it kill you to differentiate the two types of coding? I'd say no, it's only a little more text, and it surely makes you look less of an noob.
    A think of all those people who are new to the hole coding genre, do you think it's smart to feed the false information? because of YOUR signature.

Thanks

I'll stop spamming when you (as in everyone) stops reacting to VirtualDUDE. Because it doesn't help that everyone flames each other.

Okay?

In Denmark, studying Datalogi (Computer science) requires over 10 in
    Maths which is pretty good grades, considering the top is 12.
    furthermore any type of computer science(not including Datalogi) educations in Denmark require high math grades. Math is the ground base of programming.
    Programming languages is developed by mathematicians FOR mathematicians, not by mathematicians, for kids who failed school.

I'll also correct myself, the first programmer was not a girl but a women (I wouldn't wanna give the wrong idea)

Yes. You should most definitely not compare HTML/CSS and other style/markup languages, to programming languages. I've said it before, and yet I'm stuck having to say it again. Programming is in so many ways different from scripting, which is what you are with a webbrowser based language, like HTML, CSS.
    Does it kill you to differentiate the two types of coding? I'd say no, it's only a little more text, and it surely makes you look less of an noob.
    A think of all those people who are new to the hole coding genre, do you think it's smart to feed the false information? because of YOUR signature.
    You should stop too.
    Just stay on the topic or stfu.
    Last edited by Nathan; 05-27-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast