Thread: Hacking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Hacking?

I know the title makes you wanna click this thread huh.

Okay I know not everyone hacks.
    However if your on a hacking site. And your going to complain about hackers.
    Then maybe this site isn't for you?

Im tiered of seeing inside the CA Discussion section
    I HATE HACKERS
    I QUIT
    STUPID HACKERS
    OMG LOOK

Or when I click on a thread that says OMG! Sweet.
    It says:
    Omg I was killed by a fucking hacker now im so pissed.
    Or

I can't get into a damn room that don't have a hacker

Well here you!

Made that for you qqing bitchs.

Also if your really sick of hackers.
    How about you do this.
    Log out of MPGH
    Go get a life.
    Get a job
    Get Money
    Buy NX
    Activate the card.
    Go in game.
    Buy Elite/ Super Elite.
    Problem solved.

Know no more qqing about dieing... Or being hacked, or in a room with a hacker aye?

25% credit for the video has to go to for inspiring me to waste 5 minutes of my time to make the video for him wasting 2 minutes of my time reading his stupid thread about how he can't fine a room without a hacker in it.
    Last edited by Wax.; 05-29-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is the General Section, if you want to support hackers, stay in your section which is Combat Arms Hacks, this is the General Section. This is where can discuss things that are non-hacking. I am a General Caver, I don't hate hackers, yet I can complain about it as I am a legit player.

If you don't like to see complaints, then gtfo out of our section.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noob555 (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    This is the General Section, if you want to support hackers, stay in your section which is Combat Arms Hacks, this is the General Section. This is where can discuss things that are non-hacking. I am a General Caver, I don't hate hackers, yet I can complain about it as I am a legit player.

But there is no section where we can talk about hacks..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post

But there is no section where we can talk about hacks..
    Coder Section.

OH SNAP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noob555 (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I hate hackers, but I don't bitch about it

@Anime Lord
    Stop caring about those bitching threads, look what they made you do
    You've been trolled by them...hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

@Bear Jew
    I respect you highly you know that, However look at how many threads a week are posted about.
    [I can't fine a room without a hacker]
    [OMG stupid Hacker]
    [Where do I get hacks]
    [Look at me hacking]

This is where can discuss things that are non-hacking
    With that statement you kind of went agenst half of the "Combat Arms *General/Discussions*" threads thats meaning that the Discussion section technically isn't suppose to have the thread conversation about hacks, or well as you put it [non-hacking]

To show.
    #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

As the last link showing #5 you mentioned the word "Hacker" Making this no longer a [Non-hacking] Section.

Vote kicked 6 times.
    Got called hacker..
    Had only a 1.7 score. o-o
    I am not saying that I "support" hacking, nor am I saying I am "disagreeing" with those who do hack.

I am Stating a Reason why you shouldn't come onto a "Hacking" Damn mentioned hacking again, anyways. Why you shouldn't come onto a Hacking site and bitch about Hackers.... If your going to bitch about hackers. Then DO NOT come to a hacking site.....

Like I said,

Also if your really sick of hackers.
    How about you do this.
    Log out of MPGH
    Go get a life.
    Get a job
    Get Money
    Buy NX
    Activate the card.
    Go in game.
    Buy Elite/ Super Elite.
    Problem solved.
    If there really that sick of hackers they can do what I quoted above. Not come onto a community of hackers and bitch about hackers or can't fine a room that doesn't have a Hacker in it...

@NOOB & @Bear Jew

Noob is technically right here, there isn't a section strictly to uphold a conversation about Hacking/Hackers/hackusators/QQ about hackers.

The "Coding" section isn't to have a conversation about how pissed off you are about hackers.. Its to have a conversation strictly about Coding a Hack.

@666HiddenMaster666

Well according to Bear, Combat Arms Discussion section isn't to have a conversation about hacks?

So Bear, as you disagree with conversations about hacks inside the "Discussion" Tab of the CA section, I request that everything that is not older then a week and that has the word[s] "Hack/Hackers/Hacking" Or anything that involves Hack[s] you post what you posted basically saying that the Combat Arms Discussion section is not to have a conversation about hacks and that you don't wanna see anything even to the reference of Hack[ing,s,ers,er].

Once again, Not disagreeing or bashing on those that hack, or those that don't hack. However this is a hacking site. If you don't like hacks get off your 300 pound ass and go get a damn job and buy super elite.
    Last edited by Wax.; 05-30-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Donate To Me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

Mike (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yes, those who cry get annoying, although im one of them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post

@Bear Jew
    I respect you highly you know that, However look at how many threads a week are posted about.
    [I can't fine a room without a hacker]
    [OMG stupid Hacker]
    [Where do I get hacks]
    [Look at me hacking]

With that statement you kind of went agenst half of the "Combat Arms *General/Discussions*" threads thats meaning that the Discussion section technically isn't suppose to have the thread conversation about hacks, or well as you put it [non-hacking]

To show.
    #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

As the last link showing #5 you mentioned the word "Hacker" Making this no longer a [Non-hacking] Section.

I am not saying that I "support" hacking, nor am I saying I am "disagreeing" with those who do hack.

I am Stating a Reason why you shouldn't come onto a "Hacking" Damn mentioned hacking again, anyways. Why you shouldn't come onto a Hacking site and bitch about Hackers.... If your going to bitch about hackers. Then DO NOT come to a hacking site.....

Like I said,

If there really that sick of hackers they can do what I quoted above. Not come onto a community of hackers and bitch about hackers or can't fine a room that doesn't have a Hacker in it...

@NOOB & @Bear Jew

Noob is technically right here, there isn't a section strictly to uphold a conversation about Hacking/Hackers/hackusators/QQ about hackers.

The "Coding" section isn't to have a conversation about how pissed off you are about hackers.. Its to have a conversation strictly about Coding a Hack.

@666HiddenMaster666

Well according to Bear, Combat Arms Discussion section isn't to have a conversation about hacks?

So Bear, as you disagree with conversations about hacks inside the "Discussion" Tab of the CA section, I request that everything that is not older then a week and that has the word[s] "Hack/Hackers/Hacking" Or anything that involves Hack[s] you post what you posted basically saying that the Combat Arms Discussion section is not to have a conversation about hacks and that you don't wanna see anything even to the reference of Hack[ing,s,ers,er].

Once again, Not disagreeing or bashing on those that hack, or those that don't hack. However this is a hacking site. If you don't like hacks get off your 300 pound ass and go get a damn job and buy super elite.
    Your logic is flawed, first of all this isn't just a hacking site, this site have more than just hacks. Hell even half of the population don't even hack, but instead hangs out in the General section.

We have the right to complain and I didn't say anything about you not discussing hacks here, I was making a point that if you don't want us complaining about them, then leave and request your own sub-forum, as even the General section is not about hacks, but instead about the Generalization of the game. But the Minions and many others don't care if you talk about it, that's cool, but don't complain when I dislike it.

Thanks for using my posts that doesn't have to do anything about the statement to attempts to make yourself look smarter. A hacker isn't a person who uses hacks in a game. I'm a form of a hacker, "a cracker" a person who cracks programs and get them for free. A hacker isn't just a person who uses a .dll to win games. We call those 'script kiddies' a true hacker is NOOB, Flame, mmbob, and Crash. They are the one coding things for you.

You can do whatever you wants, but don't complain about the legit people. I player better than you and all the hackers without you cheating and that's because I work hard.

Maybe you should get off your illogical mindnumbing ass and do some research that is creative and acutally try and prove a point before telling me to get off my '300 pounds ass'.

Thanks
    Technically, this thread has nothing to do with combats arms.

But erm, my years of intense ninja minion training tell me I cant close discussion threads.

OT
    It all depends on the type of thread it is.

Lets say its a thread topic about hacks. In this case it not appropriate for someone to come in the thread and be like i hate hackerz! and vise versa, but it's not enforced (enless its too extreme).

If you start to micro minion, people will lose interest in the section will start to die all together.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
    Last edited by AVGN; 05-30-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks
    Its not your business .
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post

he fought in a war I dunt think hes 300 :/
    Last edited by noob555; 05-30-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Its not your business .

he fought in a war I dunt think hes 300 :/
    I didn't directly point out Bear as being 300 pounds.

Once again I said this.

Where inside that whole thing did I say Bear your 300 pounds..

@Bear Jew

but don't complain about the legit people
    Thats strange I don't ever recall saying I hate legit people. Or complaining about them.

I recall saying I don't hate hackers/ or legit people.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wait up whats this?
    I Read All My Pms. And Vms.
    Thank Me if I Helped You...

Gifts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dahpain197's signature:
    Quote Originally Posted by dahpain197
    I beg you to take some of my
    Common Sense
    Don't create threads about you're real life problems
    Don't ask for opinions
    Don't ask dumb questions
    Don't tell people you're 23 years old
    Don't tell people you like country music
    Don't tell people you're address or phone number
    Don't say something that you can't even pronounce
    Don't try to be cool
    Don't ask "why?" questions, you don't need to know everything
    Don't answer other people's questions when you yourself are unsure of the answer
    Don't make a thread about something and have wrong information
    Don't post before you search
    Don't make a lie that can't be possibly true
    Don't tell people u are going to help mpgh do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dahpain197 View Post
    Wait up whats this?
    You, sir have just contradicted your own signature.